It's definitely hard to find "dupes" but I love discovering similar products, for half the price! Application tips. I've wondered about both of these, so this comparison is incredibly useful.

Application tips.

Tell us your current shade match, and we'll help you find a match in your next foundation or concealer! Are you new to the world of foundation or have you never felt like you've found an ideal shade match? Thank you!

Support Temptalia by shopping the retailers below!

The Foundation Matrix is designed to help.

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his website uses cookies to improve your experience. Now the big question, is Sephora Perfection Mist Airbrush Foundation ($28, 2.5 oz) a dupe for luxury brand Dior Airflash Spray Foundation ($62, 2.3 oz)? I have yet to try a spray foundation, but sometimes the pricier product is really worth it! Reviews of the newest releases from best to worst! New v, Smile you’re on cam! We earn commission from affiliate links/codes. Face Off: Dior Airflash Spray Foundation vs. Sephora Perfection Mist Airbrush Foundation I use the word dupe with utmost caution and in my six years or so of active blogging about makeups, I have not really encountered an exact, blow-by-blow similarity amongst all the … Your email address will not be published.

HAPPY WORLD VEGAN DAY!

Too bad the Sephora one didn't perform as great as Dior . And I would hazard a guess that you’d use a hell of a lot less with the can. I am obsessed with this foundation. [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!!

I love comparing ingredients because it educates me (and hopefully you as well) as to what goes in to the product I purchase with my own hard-earned money. It will make any foundation look good. It is a shade in the Diorskin Airflash Spray range, which is a liquid foundation with a natural finish and medium coverage that retails for $62.00 and contains 2.3 oz. own purchase, affiliate links are provided. Sephora’s spray mechanism dispenses more mist which deposits concentrated pigment on the center and diffused outward which requires blending. It is a shade in the Diorskin Airflash Spray range, which is a liquid foundation with a natural finish and medium coverage that retails for $62.00 and contains 2.3 oz.

Sephora Perfection Mist Airbrush Foundation: Sephora Holiday Sale 2020 | My Top Recommendations, Hawaii Life: On Reopening the State and How Things Changed For Me At Work, My Clean, Vegan & Cruelty-Free Beauty Haul From Sephora, New Vegan Lipsticks & My Switch-Up Look For Fall, Beauty Hack: How to Make Your Own Lip Plumper, Kinder Beauty Box June: First Impressions, 3 Multitasking Makeups Every Woman Needs for Summer, International Giveaway | Instagram Follow.

Thank you for your support! I've always wanted to try the Dior one but never spent the money to do so. Your email address will not be published. Get a runway-ready look with this innovative mist foundation inspired by the airbrushing techniques used backstage at fashion shows. It’s a colorless silicone derivative which is synthetically-manufactured, it’s cheap or more “cost-effective” from a manufacturer’s standpoint. To apply Dior Backstage Airflash, shake the can for 5 seconds. Need help finding your perfect foundation shade? I spray a little on my foundation brush, and I’m good to go. 2. Read now. 11% off sitewide (22% off $800+ orders, excludes beauty) w/code, Receive a Juliette Has A Gun fragrance trial size with any $25 merchandise purchase.