His nephew was old enough to be an apprentice and was given to Fireheart to train. She missed Bluestar so much, her heart felt like it was bleeding. He looked down at the four kits then reached down to grab Thornkit. Ano ang pinakamaliit na kontinente sa mundo? He looked down at her awkwardly and widened his eyes. Apprentice: Cause of death:

Cinderpelt[8] While he is rebuilding SkyClan, he was told a prophecy by Skywatcher that “there will be three, kin of your kin, who will hold the power of stars in their paws”. Soft breathing surrounded Cinderkit as she slept with her siblings in the nursery. Who is the longest reigning WWE Champion of all time? Lionheart trained you well and I know you will train Brackenpaw with the same commitment.". Who was Cinderheart's Mother? 48 moons (4 years)[2] at death[4] StarClan[1] 17 comments. Medicine cat apprentice:

Sandstorm and Cinderpelt have both loved Fireheart for forever. At the end of the book, his daughter Leafpaw is taken by Twolegs. Her blue eyes sparkled. It almost scurried away, but she grabbed it in her jaws and snapped its neck, killing it. His nephew was old enough to be an apprentice and was given to Fireheart to train. Prologue "It's okay, Cinderpelt." Succeeded by: Cinderpaw raised her tail proudly and buried her mouse.

Cinderkit asked. Warriors Fanfiction is a FANDOM Books Community. How much does does a 100 dollar roblox gift card get you in robhx? "Cinderpelt jolted awake blinking away sleep,"What in the..."Leafpaw snorted,"Firestar needs you,saying somethin about hanging out and stuff like that," She then looked at Cinderpelt closely,"Besides....He sorta called it a D-a-t-e sooo I think he likes you,", Cinderpelt blushed deeply,"Well...Wish me luck! Warrior Cats Wiki is a FANDOM Books Community. "Where were Fireheart and Graystripe?" —Cinderpaw telling Fireheart about Sandstorm's fondness towards him, —Cinderpelt to Leafpaw about being a medicine cat, —Cinderpelt to Leafpaw about StarClan when she was at the Moonstone, before The Great Journey. You have been fortunate enough to have more than one mentor and I trust you will be a great one yourself." ?oldid=4244. Firestar is told by Birchpaw that Blackstar is waiting for him but is caught in a fox trap and is almost killed by Hawkfrost and would have been if Brambleclaw hadn’t killed Hawkfrost. Firestar is a ginger tabby tom with green eyes. She saw dark gray fur, matted fur and a fiery ginger pelt standing around.

Dead "She trotted over to the Leader's Den,Sandstorm looked at her in envy hissing at her,"I know the rumors you spread." Cinderpelt was later renamed..... Who was Cinderheart's father? Does Jerry Seinfeld have Parkinson's disease? Killed by a badger[4] She angled her ears toward a pile of leaves a few tail lengths away. Kin Ano ang mga kasabihan sa sa aking kababata? Firestar is a ginger tabby tom with green eyes. Cinderkit smiled as she was led to the base of the High Rock. More Warriors Fanfiction And Charart Wiki. "Now let's go see if we can find anything else.".

Cinderkit looked out again to see Fireheart and Graystripe going into the warriors' den. As soon as she was close enough she reared back on her hind legs and pounced on the mouse.

Voices echoed around Cinderkit. She bounded forward and looked up at Fireheart with admiration in her clear blue eyes.

Current: "Brackenpaw! Mother: "Sorry..." she replied, tail drooping.

Father: What's happening?, she thought. She was born as Cinderkit to Lionheart and Frostfur alongside her siblings, Brackenfur, Thornclaw, and Brightheart. Brackenkit was sitting next to her. "But I love Fireheart, you love Fireheart, Sandstorm loves Fireheart, all of ThunderClan's she-cats have a crush on Fireheart!"

His best friend Graystripe comes back from RiverClan and joins ThunderClan again. Cinderpaw sighed.

Sister: She is one of my favourite characters and I think she should have ended up with Firestar. She could barely contain herself. Book appearances Cinderpelt was later renamed..... Who was Cinderheart's father? "Hey! They were talking about something she couldn't understand. Cinderpaw purred and sat up.

His large brown body giving off a wave of anger. She was born as Cinderkit to Lionheart and Frostfur alongside her siblings, Brackenfur, Thornclaw, and Brightheart. Please fill in the blank. Cinderpelt let out a yowl of pain,1 grey kit with green eyes tumbled out mewing endlessly,a tom with blazing orange pelt and blue eyes came out the second the first one came,Leafpool looked down smiling warmly though with envy,"Congratulations Cinderpelt,you have 2 healthy kits,you two love doves can think about what your gonna name them," Far, far away. "You're embarrassing me." "Because while you're dreamiugn abotu her, theres another cat- a living one- right under your nose whom you should be thinking about instead." "Maybe I should run away forever! Shouted her clan mates. Cinderpelt was a ThunderClan medicine cat under Bluestar's and Firestar's leaderships in the forest and lake territories. Did Cinderpelt have a crush on Fireheart? Lionheart What is the hink-pink for blue green moray? How long will the footprints on the moon last?

Next to her Brackenpaw padded forward and touched noses with Graystripe. Cinderpaw,[6] Cinderpelt[7] The Last Hope, River of Fire, Squirrelflight's Hope, The Ultimate Guide, Cinderpelt is a small[12] smoky[13]-dark gray she-cat with pale[14] blue eyes,[2] and a twisted hind leg.[15]. Fireheart, you will the mentor to Cinderpaw.

He screamed in surprise and struggled.

Eventually, she became a mentor to Leafpool and participated on the Great Journey to the lake where StarClan foretold her of her death, but did not know when. "Longtail, I would like you to lead a patrol. He gets his first apprentice Cinderpaw who is caught in a trap by Tigerclaw, which cripples her leg, making her Yellowfang apprentice. Cinderpelt A lot of people may disagree with me, and that’s fine. Pagkakaiba ng pagsulat ng ulat at sulating pananaliksik? Her blue gaze landed on the two kits. https://warriorsfanfictionandcharart.fandom.com/wiki/Firestar_x_Cinderpelt:Lasting_Long_Love. Did Hollyleaf die when the tunnel collapsed? Firestar is a ginger tabby tom with green eyes. Her two siblings, Brightkit and Thornkit, were squirming around Frostfur's belly.

She felt herself being picked up by the ginger pelted tom and before she knew it she was back at camp, with Frostfur. Wich 2 cats came from ShadowClan to ThunderClan for help? Age: In the end, Cinderpelt's spirit separated from Cinderheart's, joining StarClan, and gave Bramblestar one of his nine lives. She narrowed her eyes with determination. Ano ang Imahinasyong guhit na naghahati sa daigdig sa magkaibang araw? She sighed then laid down next to her mother and began to sleep. My mother turned back to me and licked her fluffy gray head again. ", "Wow!" "Fireheart is the best mentor ever!".

Fireheart protested. Cinderpelt then tells Fireheart not to move, and asks him to call the kit's name again, but Snowkit does not respond.

"Get off!" This is from the viewpoint of Cinderpelt.

Take this quiz! Cinderheart injured her leg again doing what? Wich of these is not a major prophecy? Brackenkit was lying on top of her. They are ready to be apprenticed." Cinderpelt grimly tells Fireheart and Speckletail that Snowkit is deaf. Fireheart watched her silently. Why don't libraries smell like bookstores? He accuses his clan of killing one warrior, Ashfur, because Leafpool found out that he was murdered and there was no other clans' scent. "I hope my mentor is Fireheart! back when i couldnt get the 5th book cuz my grandma hadnt bought it, i kept reading this page in the book, I lub'd it.

Firestar was having dreams of screaming cats running away and found out that there was a fifth clan named SkyClan and went to remake SkyClan.

Education He thinks that they shouldn’t leave the forest, but when the ShadowClan camp is destroyed and he looses a life, he agrees to leave. What color eyes does Cinderpelt/heart have? Approx. "She taught her ideas spinning,the bundle of herbs dropped creating a large echo,Firestar whipped around hissing,"Who's there? Cinderkit murmured an apology then stiffened as Bluestar began talking. She was confused for a moment then he crushed his nose against her, causing her eyes to water. she boasted. Medicine cat position Names Click the picture to read! Cinderpaw waved her tail happily as she talked to Brackenpaw. After a deadly threat near the River, CInderpelt is forced to ignore the one she loves.

"His fiery pelt hidden in the orange leaves,she stood silent Firestar dropping down,"Cinderpelt never showed interest in me...."She shifted,she shouldn't be eavesdropping on such a conversation,she started her path home. Soft breathing surrounded Cinderkit as she slept with her siblings in the nursery. Wich of these facts is NOT true He also finds his sister and starts to meet her. Alderheart is a short-furred,blog 1 dark ginger tom1 with a white-tipped tail,16 and amber eyes.1 Alderheart is a ThunderClan medicine cat who has served under Bramblestar's, briefly Tigerstar's, the impostor's, and Squirrelflight's leaderships in the lake territories. Cinderkit could hardly contain herself, she ran out into the middle of the clearing and danced around. \rOk so this is one of my fav scenes. Cinderpelt[1] "Now I want to catch something," she meowed happily. Official art she yowled, pushing him over. Leafpool[11] The beginning intro song is \"last Resort\" By Papa Roach. Cinderkit[5] Pixel The ShadowClan tom growled, silencing Thornkit. I’m interested in hearing them! His daughter Leafpool leaves with Crowfeather and Firestar greives shortly because badges attack and she comes back. Cinderpelt/heart had a crush on who? Warriors Book Series Cats (Felines) Trending Questions the tortoiseshell comforted the medicine cat.

June 6, 2018.

But that doesn't last long, for he loves her too. By now all of the kits were awake and looking at the scene with horror. "Okay come on," Frostfur meowed, leading them over to stand beneath the High Rock. "Then he said I would be a great hunter!" The cold wispy air blew into Cinderpelt's coat,noticing something moving around at the river,"Who could be looking at a river right now?I feel like having no fur at all,"She mumbled shivering as she said.fiery orange fur blew in the wind,"Oh Cinderpelt,when will you notice that I love you?

A bundle of golden, white and gray kits. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.

"Stop squirming," Brackenkit muttered to her. Cinderkit purred. "See if you can scent any prey," Fireheart replied quietly. Her love for Fireheart now becomes very obvious, although Fireheart seems unaware of it, so that even Cinderpelt has to tell him, "Fireheart, every cat in the Clan can see that Sandstorm is very, very fond of you!" You may also point out how the story would change, please! What is the time signature of the song Atin Cu Pung Singsing?