Rehoming fee is $150.

When you do that, the osmotic pressure always causes the turtle to swell and absorb water as it is evolved to be living in brackish. For more information, check out How It Works. The Fly River Turtle (a.k.a.

"Found on the beach"????? By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.

Platinum Tortoise Club. About 8 months old. I've sometimes seen that with captive raised Diamondback Terrapins. When I got my 3 baby terrapins I was told that they were likely all female. Captive bred Diamondback terrapins for CB … We have thousands of exotic reptiles for sale from top breeders from around the world. Maybe aa buildup of retained scutes? Black Pond Turtle -or- Spotted Pond Turtle, Loggerhead Musk Turtles (Sternotherus minor), Mexican Giant Musk Turtles (Staurotypus triporcatus). Craigslist Diamondback Terrapin. Tortoise Club members get a special banner on their posts, unlimited gallery storage space, special offers from our sponsors, upload videos, and more! Pick up in Independence Mo. I split one into separate tank and now I need to split these 2 but I don't have room for another tank. Quick View. I believe it is a result of keeping them in fresh water instead of brackish.

hidden. Thread starter method89; Start date Jul 24, 2019; Jul 24, 2019 #1 method89 Well-Known Member. All specimens with a carapace length of less than 4" are sold as surplus hatchlings not in connection to a business. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. Pink-bellied Sideneck Turtles (Babies) Pink-bellied Sideneck Turtle (Emydura subglobosa) $59.00 . https://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/for/d/brooklyn-diamondback-turtle-for-sale/6940936652.html. Northern Diamondback Terrapins (Malaclemys terrapin terrapin), Pink-bellied Sideneck Turtle (Emydura subglobosa), Razor-backed Musk Turtles (Sternotherus carinatus), Red-eared Sliders (Trachemys scripta elegans), Southern Painted Turtles (Chrysemys picta dorsalis), Professional Reptile Handling Gloves (Lugarti), Ultra Premium Reptile Calcium - Guava - w/o D3 (Lugarti), Provent-a-Mite & Natural Reptile Mite Spray Combo - 6 oz (x3) / 1 gal, Provent-a-Mite & Natural Reptile Mite Spray Combo - 6 oz / 16 oz. Please don’t contact me if you don’t know anything about these. The ultimate mite protection! Diamondback terrapins are turtles with concentric, diamond-shaped markings and grooves on the scutes (plates) of their carapaces (top shells), which range from medium gray or brown to nearly black. That was my first thought... My second thought was that this turtle was in bad shape. Thread starter method89; Start date Jul 24, 2019; Jul 24, 2019 #1 method89 Well-Known Member. For more information, check out How It Works. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. The Diamondback Terrapin Group does not encourage the harvesting of wild caught diamondbacks; hence most of the specimens offered for sale will be captive bred animals with the rare exception of long term captives/breeder stock. Hellow I just got a bby Diamondback terrapin as a grift i can’t take care of it at the moment I’m currently unemployed and need to make this months rent asking for a rehoming Fee 200 please let me know thank you god bless you . Comes with basking area, lights, heater, canister filtration & … I cant really say for sure though. $80 cash. I have 2 Diamondbacks (Rare Aquatic Turtles) they are almost 2 years old. View Options. CB Reptile has some stunning Northern Diamondback terrapins for sale. Platinum Tortoise Club. Northern Diamondback Terrapins (Malaclemys terrapin terrapin) $99.00 . Looking for a diamondback terrapin, if you have one you’re willing to let go, give me an email. pets. post; account; favorites. Both very healthy. options close. However, a diamondback pet can live for over forty years.Housing and breeding diamondbacks is a great way to keep them alive, but they must be cared for correctly. CL. Lugarti’s Professional Reptile Handling Gloves are made of high quality,... Lugarti’s Ultra Premium Reptile Calcium is now available in flavors! A variety of terrapins are seen throughout North America. save search.

0m ISO Diamondback Terrapin - pets try the craigslist app » Android iOS Craigslist Diamondback Terrapin.

JavaScript is disabled. Become a supporting member today! Quick View. Joined May 15, 2019 Messages 963 Location (City and/or State) Malverne, NY. Razor-backed Musk Turtles (Babies) Razor-backed Musk Turtles (Sternotherus carinatus) $59.00 . Gender: Male Size: 10" - 12", Indian Spotted Turtles (Geoclemys hamiltonii) A.K.A. That is the reverse of pyramiding. do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers Try browsing the Turtles Index if you're looking for something specific. The added pressure of the retained water in all the tissues would tend to push up on the new scute growth of a young turtle and could make it look like that. Mississippi Map Turtles (Graptemys pseudogeographica kohnii)   They get their name from the rivers that they're native to and the map-like markings on their shell.

los angeles > westside-southbay > for sale > baby & kid stuff - by owner. All specimens with a carapace length of less than 4" are sold as surplus hatchlings not in connection to a business. I thought this was a protected species. Scientific name: Malaclemys terrapin We have thousands of exotic reptiles for sale from top breeders from around the world.