I married him, but I never took him away from his first family.". Scroll down to know about her story

Vijeta Deol Sunny Deol Sister Married. Hema Malini was re-elected as the Member of Parliament from Mathura Lok Sabha constituency in the recently-held elections. Get the latest entertainment news from India & around the world. After Dharmendra’s second marriage, many types of news came in the media. She further said: "His first wife and children have never felt my intrusion in their lives. I married him, but I never took him away from his first family," she told Deccan Chronicle. During this, both Prakash’s heart felt sympathy and grievance towards Hema. Dharmendra had arranged marriage in 1954 at the age of 19 with Prakash. Recently, the actress wowed the audiences with her dance while also sending an environmental message of water pollution with her ballet on Ganga.

Reporters used to visit his house daily, but he was returned by some excuse. Hema Malini's birthday: Esha Deol pens a loving message for her mother, Some fotos from the ballet Ganga. After Dharmendra’s second marriage, many types of news came in the media. 13 of 29. As a woman, I can understand her feelings, but if I were in Hema’s place, I would never have done what She did. Dharamendra Deol- Age, Bollywood Career, Family, Achievements, About Rajinikanth’s Life- Story Of Becoming A Superstar From A Bus Conductor, Bollywood Actresses Board Exams Results That Will Shock You, Bunty Aur Babli 2: Bunty and Babli Are Soon Going To Con You Again, Dilip Kumar: Biography, Movies, And Facts, Super Cool & Surprising Facts about Iron Man, Few Popular Writings and Shayari of Rahat Indori Sahab, Top 5 Most followed Celebrities On Instagram That You Must Know, Dil Bechara: Last Film of Sushant Singh Rajput That The Die-Hard Fans of Him Must Watch, Engineering Girls Season 2 Web Series Is Coming Soon With Nostalgic Dorm Drama, World Famous Lover: Vijay Deverakonda’s Telugu Love Story Streaming on Netflix. Dharmendra and Hema Malini are parents to daughter Esha and Ahana Deol. Dharmendra was all of 19 when he married Parkash Kaur in 1954. Meanwhile, an actress turned politician Hema Malini has been currently serving as BJP MP from Mathura. An old picture of Dharmendra with his first wife, Sunny and Vijetta. I know that they take great care of all of us. Everyday we come home and spend time with the children. Settled in the USA.

Hema Malini and Dharmendra are parents to two daughters - Esha Deol and Ahana Deol. Also, the actor, in total, has 4 daughters and 2 sons. Family: Vijeta Deol is the sister of Bollywood actors Sunny Deol (Born 1956) and Bobby Deol (Born 1969) & elder daughter of actor Dharmendra and his first wife Prakash Kaur. Hema Malini also highlighted that she wants to focus on her family and dance. Here is a rare picture of Bobby and Sunny, along with their mother Prakash.