Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. It’s user-friendly and very easy to navigate see you there soon! DSP is actually the berkeley chapter of the Illuminati. Every member of Delta Sigma Pi is a leader. 257. Close. I would like to help out. DSP stands for disabled students program and is an on campus program.

I also felt like some of the Breakout Sessions were just advertisements. Hey there r/deltasigmapi! BEARS BEAT STANFURD 52-50. Don't trust it. Please help me. 62.

Don't take it too seriously. Business clubs may teach skills for the future, but, in our Fraternity, you have impact from the start. best. When talking to some other brothers today, there were some similar sentiments, and overall I was very upset to have such a bad time at an event that was supposed to bond so many brothers. Delta Sigma Phi is a fraternity. 9 comments. log in sign up. User account menu. comment. I don't think that Central Office cared at all about any of our opinions, and a lot of what we said was shut down or looked over. r/Frat: Because reddit is the anti-frat. I ask you to take just a moment to look over our fundraiser and consider donating if able and willing. GO BEARS. Everyone knows that all frats/sororities aside from professional frats are for GDIs.

I’m going to try and consolidate all Berkeley organizations by type and emphasis. Sorry, this post was deleted by the person who originally posted it. Sort by . Disabledstudents program, which is for disaled students on campus.

Be the first to share what you think! GreekRank is full of shit. Posted by 6 days ago. best. Welcome to Delta Sigma at UC Berkeley! 2 years ago. Hello brothers of Delta Sigma Pi.

save hide report. I feel like this entire post is going over people's heads. Is this true? share. Thank you all! Or it says that there's secret societies such as Beta Theta Pi.

It's just people writing mean untrue things on other people's pages.

Lol, DSP stands for THREE DIFFERENT things. More posts from the berkeley community. Press J to jump to the feed. This subreddit is for all brothers of Delta Sigma Pi, active and alumni, to connect and share things with each other. Has anyone else who went to LEAD this year had a terrible experience? For example, it says that Delta Sigma Phi (DSP) is a fraternity dedicated for disabled students. Delta sigma pi, the professional business fraternity. Posted by. DSP is not a frat for disabled dudes.. Welcome! Hello brothers of Delta Sigma Pi. Welcome! For example, it says that Delta Sigma Phi (DSP) is a fraternity dedicated for disabled students. . I would like to help out. Is this true? Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Only the lamest people post to greekrank. The answer to the questions have to be written exactly how it’s stated in the book. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts . Thank you all! Posted by. save hide report. save hide report. I’d like to share with you a Fundly we created to help us raise money for St. Jude’s Children Hospital.

What are some tips to help me with studying? A subreddit for the community of UC Berkeley as well as the surrounding City of Berkeley, California. I’d like to share with you a Fundly we created to help us raise money for St. Jude’s Children Hospital. This thread is archived. 225. I heard they went underground but why? I’m so thrilled to announce that we now have an online platform for job networking — www.Deltasigs.net — the Job Network for Deltasigs. Beta was closed a few years ago and the DSP thing is a joke.

Posted by 3 days ago. This misconception is common at many universities. It's also short for the Disabled Students Program.

DSP always talks about how important each chapter is, but the people here today, especially from Central Office were so rude and didn't even try to empathize. Press J to jump to the feed. no comments yet.

Sort by. no. Lol no it's not accurate at all - Eta Kappa Nu is the best frat by far and it's not even listed on that garbage site. I was sorely disappointed by the leadership. Delta Sigma Pi? Log in or sign up to leave a comment log in sign up.

Visit the website, sign up using your LinkedIn account, and explore opportunities with fellow Deltasigs. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Press J to jump to the feed.

It also stands for Disable Students Program but very different things. 10 months ago. So if you’re looking for work, look in the direction of your Brothers. Archived.

Insta @deltasigs.network, I am pledging and the chapter I am pledging to requires that you make a 85 on the quizzes and a 85 on the final. Title. I am currently pledging as part of the Delta Nu pledge class for the Eta Mu chapter.

100% Upvoted. I am currently pledging as part of the Delta Nu pledge class for the Eta Mu chapter. Are there secret societies at Berkeley?

My memory is bad, and I don’t think I’ll make the 85 to get in. no comments yet. delta sigma phi is a fraternity, which goes by the name of delta sig. 2. https://fundly.com/delta-sigma-pi-pledge-class-st-jude-children-s-hospital. If you are considering recruitment, we hope that our website shows you that Delta Sigma is full of strong, inspiring women who strive to make a positive influence on our community. You are a leader. This was my first LEAD event, and I came because a fellow brother had told me how amazing his experiences at LEAD and GCC were. Archived /r/frat roast thread: Delta Sigma Phi. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast.

ΚΔΡ.

By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. I went, and I have never felt more excluded as a brother. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. It doesn't appear in any feeds, and anyone with a direct link to it will see a message like this one. Close. delta sigma pi UC Berkeley Business Activities. 100% Upvoted. Hopefully some people are still active on this page, and we can use it more often.

The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed.

A subreddit for the community of UC Berkeley as well as the surrounding City of Berkeley, California. u/KobeTheCloser. Cookies help us deliver our Services.

delta sigma pi is the business fraternity and goes by DSP. If you are an alumni or a current member, I hope this website makes you feel at home. At Berkeley, we have a ton of business related clubs to choose from, and sometimes it’s hard to find a comprehensive list of organizations and their activities! Are there secret societies at Berkeley?

62 /r/frat roast thread: Delta Sigma Phi. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast.