In the end when your phone loses signal in the woods and your GPS stops working because it is not receiving the topo map data from Goggle/Microsoft, come back and support this company so they can continue to provide the service. My support goes to Delorme for their courage to battle the giants in this hostile competitive environment.

I have been using Street Atlas USA for at least 20 years, so this review will be biased by that.

Reviewed in the United States on June 25, 2015. We updated from 2012 to 2015 but don't see much difference.

Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

I can't imagine that whoever created this program is proud of this product. There's a problem loading this menu right now.

Reviewed in the United States on July 25, 2016. See all 93 positive reviews › Outside the Box. Most of my camping trips Delorme comes to the rescue, all of our phones' navigation usually stops, my kids and my wife's GPS all ceased without Verizon signal and only Delorme continued to run. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Reviewed in the United States on November 5, 2015. It also was not up to date. by Delorme. Still have to use Google Maps to find some places then put a Stop location on the map where the road SHOULD be, but isn't, on Street Atlas. No specific info about version 15.1.

Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. The ones available are old versions and most of them don't run on Windows 10. Still confusing and difficult to use as ever!

Click a topic to read its contents. Microsoft Unveils a Technical Preview for Visual Studio 2015, Best Free Antivirus Software of 2015 with Firewalls. This program is really no better than Bing maps, which certainly has its share of shortcomings.

Other companies have discontinued their mapping software or have stopped updating them except for Delorme (who did very little update but at least got their software running with Windows 10) since the maps are easier to update online in real time with Goggle and Microsoft sites.

As near as I can tell it has nothing changed from my 2010 version. Works well, just like all the previous versions, Reviewed in the United States on June 21, 2016. DeLorme Street Atlas USA 2015 Plus is a program developed by DeLorme Publishing. It doesn't show roads that have been in existence for at least ten years. GPS ready, with voice-guided navigation available when paired with BU353S4 -sold by DeLorme. Reviewed in the United States on November 18, 2014. My support goes to Delorme for their courage to battle the giants in this hostile competitive environment.

Outdoor GPS Signal Enhancer, ANT-1573 Car GPS Signal Amplifier Aerial Antenna Auto ... Ambient Weather WS-2000 Smart Weather Station with WiFi Remote Monitoring and Alerts.

After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Compete against mad street racers and become a Superstar Racer. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. I had used this product back in the late 90s and early 2000s and loved it. Fights in battles all around the city of Atlas, in PvP battle arenas. Top positive review. There was a problem completing your request. The map detail is poor at best. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. They made it unnecessarily complicated to use. This 2015 version continues what I consider to be their long line of great software.

Why all other companies discontinued their mapping software ?

I bought this hoping it would replace the now discontinued Microsoft Streets and Trips. The trend seems to be for computers not to have a DVD/CD drive which is the case with my Dell All In One. Most of this is available on line but I like this so I don't need and internet connection for the laptop. 4.0 out of 5 stars Why all other companies discontinued their mapping software ? After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.

Please try your search again later.

The name of the program executable file is Streets.exe.

I use S&T primarily for pre-trip route planning; I rarely used it for real time navigation.

Not that it's gone, Street Atlas USA a good alternative. We have been using DeLorme Street Atlas for over 10 years since purchasing our motorhome. Reviewed in the United States on July 23, 2015. Choose the most popular programs from Design & Photo software . We had tried Streets and Trips at one point, but had issues with that as well.

Residential and business phone and address listings also included. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. They provide a mapping software that is easier to see on large laptop screen and one that does not require phone signal or use up data. Please try again.

Reviewed in the United States on July 7, 2015. As far as my research goes, only this software works with a laptop in Windows 10.

Be respectful, keep it civil and stay on topic. Other companies have discontinued their mapping software or have stopped updating them except for Delorme (who did very little update but at least got their software running with Windows 10) since the maps are easier to update online in real time with Goggle and Microsoft sites.

Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. For those who are complaining about little or no update from this software, please take a moment to understand the business side of this industry and why there were massive layoffs after Goggle and Microsoft had taken over this business. Still have to use Google Maps to find some places then put a Stop location on the map where the road SHOULD be, but isn't, on Street Atlas. Entering point A and point B are not too bad, it is the little things, like changing settings, making it take the route you want, and the missing roads that make this program frustrating. Very disappointing.

As it turns out, I should have heeded the poor reviews and saved my money.

It is not very easy to use; the printed maps lack detail, with no highway numbers for the planned route.

At this time we are not going to be releasing Street Atlas 2016.

If I have to drive to only one location without having the need to plan out my entire day, I would use my phone. Write a review. I have tried Delorme 2008 on Win 10, everything worked except it was unable to locate a COM port for my GPS, so I purchased this new version. Link your photos, documents and websites to the map files. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon.

Top subscription boxes – right to your door, See all details for DeLorme Street Atlas USA 2015 Plus, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Has a definite learning curve. Entering point A and point B are not too bad, it is the little things, like changing settings, making it take the route you want, and the missing roads that make this program frustrating. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for DeLorme Street Atlas USA 2015 Plus DVD at the best online prices at eBay! Please visit the main page of DeLorme Street Atlas USA 2015 Plus on Software Informer. In the end when your phone loses signal in the woods and your GPS stops working because it is not receiving the topo map data from Goggle/Microsoft, come back and support this company so they can continue to provide the service. I contacted Delorme tech support about updates and this is the reply: "Our product is supported at this time the latest version is Street Atlas 2015. 4.1 (7 votes) 15.150.2266 DeLorme Publishing. Unable to add item to List. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books.

I was once a major fan of Delorme and Street Atlas, but no more. I was hoping this would be a suitable replacement for Microsoft Streets and Trips, but it looks like Google is much better and free.

I had used this product back in the late 90s and early 2000s and loved it. See All Buying Options. The most popular version of this product among our users is 15.1.

It works well as an additional map for your computer. For example, Microsoft Streets and Trips and Delorme 2014 are older versions and they do not work with Windows 10, only Delorme version 2015 does. DeLorme Street Atlas USA 2015 Plus Over 7.3 millions miles of roads in the U.S., Canada and Mexico Over 4.5 million points of interest in the U.S. and Canada All new residential and business phone listings Versatile, flexible editing and print capabilities I do not work for Delorme, read my other reviews. We had tried Streets and Trips at one point, but had issues with that as well. The most used version is 15.140.26968, with over 98% of all installations currently using this version. The product will soon be reviewed by our informers. Everything you need to plan trips and create routes. As I am experienced with how they do things, this program is easy for me to use.

We updated from 2012 to 2015 but don't see much difference.

I do not work for Delorme, read my other reviews. Download Review Comments Questions & Answers (2) Download from the developer's website. Very good mapping and travel program. Street Hacker focuses primarily on actual forms of hacking (viruses, worms). Proxicast Professional Low-Profile MIMO LTE + GPS 3-in-1 Combination Screw Mount Ve... AIMELIAE GPS engine board /Module with Antenna USB interface G-Mouse LUY VK-162 Rep... HAUPPAUGE 1682 Wintv-Quadhd USB Four HD ATSC Digital TV Tuners for USB 3.0 W/PIP. Over 7.3 millions miles of roads in the U.S., Canada and Mexico, Over 4.5 million points of interest in the U.S. and Canada, All new residential and business phone listings, Versatile, flexible editing and print capabilities.

The ones available are old versions and most of them don't run on Windows 10. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Reviewed in the United States on July 23, 2015.

Welcome to Street Atlas USA Tips • Double-click a book in the Table of Contents to view all of its associated topics.

Reviewed in the United States on November 18, 2014.