The episode ends on Twinj hugging each other……….. ………….- 35th EPISODE ends -………… PRECAP – Some more surprise is on the way….. I hope today’s episode will bring a big smile on your face….finger crossed as I’m saying such a big word…..

Deewangi Episode 29 Geo Tv Drama - 11th June 2020 (Danish Taimoor) Deewangi Episode … Deewangi Episode 30 Geo Tv Drama - 17th June 2020. Deewangi Episode 32 Geo Tv Drama - 24th June 2020.

Deewangi Episode 35 On Geo Tv - 15th July 2020 . He went inside her room tip toed. They break the hug….and Kunj wipes Twinkle’s tear and she closes her eyes…… K – Let’s go…. T (Teasingly) – Did you said something??? K (Doing Drama) – No…no….nothing at all….. K – Achcha leave all this and get ready….. (Forwarding gift packet to her) T – Kunj are you Ok??? wow shamz u really brought smile on my face I loved d episode waiting for next surprise, Amazingggggggggggggly amaizinggggggg diiii loved it so much do cont asap. A thousand years…. Shamz I hadn’t heard the song but now bcoz of u snd Twinj I luv it…beautifully written….ctd soon, U dint mention me in ur commentators list .,,…….its k u seriously bought smile on my face awsme. Deewangi Episode 30 Geo Tv Drama - …

Thanks once again for reading my stories….. Hey frenz plz plz plz do comments and motivates me to write further……….

I’ll be brave…. Eagerly waiting for next epi…..?????? Deewangi season 1 episode 35 Hailing from different backgrounds, Nageen and Sultan's encounter turns bitter when an uninvited proposal tarnishes Sultan's self respect forever. Deewangi Episode 34 Geo Tv Drama - 8th July 2020.

Deewangi Episode 35 aired on 15th Jul 2020. One step closer…… I’ve died everyday….. Watch Online/Download (YouTube) *HQ*Deewangi Episode 35 - Video Watch Online - Part 1Deewangi Episode 35 - Video Watch Online - Part 2Deewangi Episode 35- Video Watch Online - Part 3Deewangi Episode 35 - Video Watch Online - Part 4Deewangi Episode 35 - Video Watch Online - Part 5Deewangi Episode 35 - Video Watch Online - Part 6Deewangi Episode 35 - Video Watch Online - Part 7Deewangi Episode 35 - Video Watch Online - Part 8Next Episode PromoWatch Online/Download (YouTube) *HQ* Deewangi Episode 36 - Video Watch Online - Promo. Thanku so much shamz….u kno actually i was upset for some reason and i am smiling after two whole days. K (In a low voice) – Meri raat ki neend cheen kar madam khud araam se so rahi thi…. Watch Deewangi latest episode online on Geo entertainment. Waiting for you….. I would like to request my silent readers as well plz do comment…….. Love you all……….. Be happy and keeping smiling…….. STORY OF FAITH (a fresh start)(KB ;-) ) Teaser [coming soon]. Deewangi Episode 35 aired on 15th Jul 2020. Kunj immediately breaks the hug and was embarrassed….. Twinkle smiles looking at his puppy face….She leaves from there and went to washroom to change her dress and after sometime she comes out wearing black sleeveless corset and red long skirt….she went near the mirror and makes curls in her hair and did little puff…….And they went for their romantic night out….. Kunj is driving the car and after sometime on the middle of the road he stops the car in a jerk……… T – What happen???? Deewangi Episode 31 Geo Tv Drama - 18th June 2020. Deewangi Episode 35 Geo Tv Drama - 15th July 2020. Both of them head towards the table…. Thankuuuuuuuu!!!

(Taking away my night’s sleep madam was sleeping peacefully) Twinkle heard it and blushes but didn’t let Kunj to see….

Previous Video Tera Ghum Aur Hum Episode 5 Next Video Mohabbat Tujhe Alvida Episode 6

Both of them entangled their hands among eo hand…..

The episode starts with Kunj is climbing ladder and lands up in the Twinkle’s balcony.

I hope if you don’t love it then at least you’ll like it……. He went inside her room tip toed. This is such a lovely episode Shamz!! He smoothly lands her on the ground and moves apart and then comes close to each other.

Deewangi Episode 35 - Video Watch Online - Part 1, Deewangi Episode 35 - Video Watch Online - Part 2, Deewangi Episode 35- Video Watch Online - Part 3, Deewangi Episode 35 - Video Watch Online - Part 4, Deewangi Episode 35 - Video Watch Online - Part 5, Deewangi Episode 35 - Video Watch Online - Part 6, Deewangi Episode 35 - Video Watch Online - Part 7, Deewangi Episode 35 - Video Watch Online - Part 8, Deewangi Episode 36 - Video Watch Online - Promo, Deewangi Episode 41 Geo Tv Drama - 26th August 2020, Deewangi Episode 40 Geo Tv Drama - 19th August 2020, Deewangi Episode 39 Geo Tv Drama - 12th August 2020, Deewangi Episode 38 Geo Tv Drama - 5th August 2020, Deewangi Episode 37 Geo Tv Drama - 29th July 2020, Deewangi Episode 36 Geo Tv Drama - 22nd July 2020, Deewangi Episode 35 Geo Tv Drama - 15th July 2020, Deewangi Episode 34 Geo Tv Drama - 8th July 2020, Deewangi Episode 33 Geo Tv Drama - 1st July 2020, Deewangi Episode 32 Geo Tv Drama - 24th June 2020, Deewangi Episode 31 Geo Tv Drama - 18th June 2020, Deewangi Episode 30 Geo Tv Drama - 17th June 2020, Saraab Episode 12 by Hum Tv Drama 5th November 2020, Ghisi Piti Mohabbat Episode 14 Ary Digital 5th November 2020, Bandhay Ek Dour Se Episode 28 By Geo Tv - 5th November 2020, Fitrat Episode 4 by Geo Tv - 5th November 2020, Kasak Episode 22 by Ary Digital - 5th November 2020. K – What happen to me…I’m perfectly fine… T – No, actually yesterday also we went out and today also…I’m not getting proper sleep Kunj….. K (Again doing drama) – Ok if you don’t want to go then I’ll cancel it…whole day I prepared this for you…leave it next time we’ll go…after all your sleep is more important….. T – Achcha Kunj stop this melodrama….I’m coming with you K (Excitedly) – Seriously!!!! Kunj ignores her words and comes out of the car and went to Twinkle’s side….he took out kerchief and blind fold her….. T – Kunj what are you doing??? TellyUpdates - Latest Indian TV Serials Written Episode Updates, News, Reviews, and much more! | Last Ep 41 | Best Scene 07 | Har Pal Geo, | Last Ep 41 | Best Scene 06 | Har Pal Geo, | Last Ep 41 | Best Scene 05 | Har Pal Geo, | Last Ep 41 | Best Scene 04 | Har Pal Geo, | Last Ep 41 | Best Scene 03 | Har Pal Geo, | Last Ep 41 | Best Scene 02 | Har Pal Geo, | Last Ep 41 | Best Scene 01 | Har Pal Geo, Last Ep 41 Teaser 19th August 2020 Har Pal Geo, 2nd Last Ep 40 19th August 2020 Har Pal Geo, Ep 40 Teaser 12th August 2020 Har Pal Geo. at July 15, 2020.

Twinkle and sits on the other chair…..both of them are eyeing eo lovingly….. T (Thinks) – Kunj tonight is my best night ever…..I don’t know whenever I’m with you I forget whole world and lands up in a new world in which only both us are there…… K (Thinks) – Twinkle you’ve changed me all over…you make me insane….whenever I see you I feel that God has been very kind to me…He had gave me his jewel to me….I’m glad that we came back to India and you met me…..sometime I think if you were not there in my life then how would my life be….Twinkle you are the most precious star of my life which always twinkle irrespective of any situation….you’re my backbone….plz don’t you ever leave me…I’ll die if you ever leave me…. Mere Dad Ki Dulhan 5th November 2020 Written Episode…, Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hai 6th November 2020 Written…, Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2 5th November 2020 Written Episode…, Indiawaali Maa 5th November 2020 Written Episode…, Love after arrange marriage Ep-19- Riansh (Ishq Mein…. When I’m afraid to fall…. Take away…..

I have loved you for…. seriously I’m not finding words to express the winsomeness ; allurement ; artisity of this great ff….none words to express my gratitude..thanks for making me smile .. Absolutely stunning! Wow kitna emotional i got teary eyed n smiled at the same time i loved it ??!!!

Kunj lift her up in his arms and she cups his face lovingly Time stands still….

I’ve died everyday…..

He went near her who was sleeping peacefully on her beautiful and comfortable bed. Beauty in all she is….

Copyright © 2020 HarPal Geo - Geo Television Network - All rights reserved. Suddenly goes away somehow….. Kunj pulls her up and her hand lands on his chest and his hand on her waist….both of them are very close to each other……or rather say that they were standing in an inch distant….

T – But Kunj….. K – Do you trust me???

the way u expressed each nd every scene is just phenomenal…… day by day I’m falling more in love with ur ff nd today each nd every line u wrote was coming from ur heart nd that touched my heart…. Loved it so much You always give such amazing episodes!!