We’re also taking you back to when a dog named Laika made history in space exploration and on the day of his birth we profile the life and career of comedian Dennis Miller." Can you recognize these stars on the cover of TV Guide in 1970? However, the company will make the channel available to Roku as a private channel to allow people to easily access it on their Roku devices. Across the Decades. Be sure to search GITV in the Roku Store to see their multiple channels bringing you a … The only network I know of similar to these that has a Roku Channel is Comet, which is a Sci-Fi classic channel. Instead, it prefers that a small number of Internet users, including Roku subs, watch it and give the programmer feedback about how to make it better before publicizing it to a larger audience. Walmart: 2 Eye-Popping TV Deals I wish Decades would listen and provide us with a Roku channel.

This ever changing range of classic TV programming comes to your Roku player courtesy of www.TimelessTelevision.biz, one of the largest archives in the world of classic television, cartoons and movies. Market. Pick: Do you consider these musicians one-hit wonders? Please include your first name and hometown in your message. Can't Sign Into Netflix? Carl, Roku, which offers its Net TV service in several devices, including a streaming stick, now offers thousands of channels, including such popular subscription services as Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Sling, DIRECTV Now and Hulu. The Bob Newhart Show - Who's Been Sleeping on My Couch? Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings. Sony 65-inch 4K TV For $599 View all posts by TV Answer Man. Provider. Please buy it using this Amazon.com link. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Live TV (channel bundles) Sling TV – Sling TV was made for cord cutters. If AT&T Sells DIRECTV, Could You Break Your 2-Year Contract? Can You Use a Smart TV With an Internet Hot Spot? Can you recognize these stars on the cover of TV Guide in 1970? Send it to The TV Answer Man at swann@tvpredictions.com. FWIW, I HAVE contacted Decades Television on multiple occasions to tell them there is interest in them doing an app, offering a la carte programming through their channel. This site receives a small portion of each purchase, which helps us continue to provide these articles. Powered By Home Theater Tonight! Sony 75-inch 4K TV Under $1,000 And then there are those mysterious Roku ‘private channels.’.

The channel may be adult-oriented, which Roku does not officially sanction. I'm new here and to streaming i bought the streaming stick+  And was wondering when the Decades channel will launch or where i can find it?