Dude I totally agree, for some reason deaths Gambit flew under the radar compared to dead cells and blasphemous. That's funny you mention, I do other random fan art for indie games and people always recognize dead cells, blasphemous, bloodstained etc but death's gambit seems to be the least recognized/ well known. The story and character development could use a bit of polishing. Despite its mix reviews, I have to say that I personally loved every second of it, this game was perfect to me.

The game will be significantly harder if you don’t choose the correct one and sometimes it can be a bit frustrating. Items can be acquired through out the game and they generally provide bonuses to various Stats or can be used to provide various benefits, or even open doors.. My contract with Death. I know blasphemous just came but would love some early opinions. Awesome artwork of the trio, OP.

Pokiehl. If you like S&S, Blasphemous won't let you down. I think it's equally as good and deserves just as much praise as the other two. The music and graphics were phenomenal. Can I expect that with blasphemous? Death'S Gambit: AnÁLise - 3 Motivos Para NÃO Jogar, 3 Motivos Para Jogar - Duration: 13:16. Is it just another Souls-inspired Metroidvania? All 3 games are very worthwhile, though. The story and character development could use a bit of polishing. For Blasphemous on the PlayStation 4, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Salt and Sanctuary, Death's Gambit, Blasphemous. In both Blasphemous and S&S I think I died more to platforming than anything else. I really liked how the Dark Souls meets Castlevania game had the novel idea of putting into perspective how we see death. Haven't heard of Death's Gambit. I'm already up too late playing it. Blasphemous has a realistic art style. Death's Gambit was one of the games that defined 2018 for me. I think it's equally as good and deserves just as much praise as the other two. I've seen people post videos of executions and honestly wished there was one for each and every enemy. Death's Gambit is a challenging 2D action platformer with deep RPG elements. I’ll report back with blasphemous opinion later if you haven’t made up your mind by then. Eh, it's better in some ways, but not all. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. It's a good one. The tree at "where olive trees wither" doesn't give me the quest? Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). As an agent of Death bound to his service, unravel the mystery of Siradon and discover the true price of immortality. Gameplay is really fun and intuitive, it looks absolutely amazing and the story is interesting.

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Privacy PolicyCookie SettingsDo Not Sell My InformationReport Ad. But which one would you guys recommend? It's a good one. Hey guys so I’m deciding on picking one of these up, they both look kind of similar in art style and setting. Your hub for everything related to PS4 including games, news, reviews, discussion, questions, videos, and screenshots. I haven’t played blasphemous (picking it up tonight), but I did beat Death’s Gambit.

Dude I totally agree, for some reason deaths Gambit flew under the radar compared to dead cells and blasphemous. I had no major complaints about the combat.

The story and voice acting especially stood out to me more than anything.

It's a shame the gameplay was a letdown. Your character has a tendency to "skate" as though everything is slick if you barely move in a direction and there's no "drop down" button when hanging off of a ledge. (Correct … Why people like ratings so much, especially if it comes more to personal preferences, but not a deep analytics or something? It's the type of indie game that switch is known to support. Haven't played Death's Gambit. Press J to jump to the feed. Blasphemous = 9/10 Death's Gambit = 5/10 Death's Gambit once it gets its Massive DLC/REWORK patch = 7/10 Salt & Sanctuary = 3/10 >>