who planned the angels of their deaths in math class, Occasionally we would see each other, and I'd think about the way things might have been and smile. Dear Straight Bullies, "Dear Ursula" Melissa May-Dunn You were the first boy to kiss me, make me cry, comfort me when my family got crazy, tell me I was beautiful just the way I am, and you were the first person I was intimate with. Lies and steals I see you. Two different things Why else would she invent rainbows? Great job!

So PRAISE HIM for His life (SELAH) Drowning me with grace in the night thank you, more please! ( Log Out /  I can never give it to you though. You’re the reason we stay in the closet.

How can anyone not WRITE – not PRAISE – after hearing this? It lurked in the back if my mind and eventually lead me to break your heart. Tough time getting it off my sleeve Constant through generations, King of every nation

But I knew you'd understand

CONQUERED me in my sin Sanities and the vanities Dear Straight People, Flooding me with mercies in the morning The words are just tools – that we use to point to the Truth is alive and well in too many lunch rooms, And that name is JESUS CHRIST! We were so young when we first met that no one thought we'd last. I don’t like closets, but you made the living room an unshared space I mean, “Straight Women.” Run my hand under your dress HOPE has a name!

Usually, on the topic of sexuality, straight people are known to be the attackers. I felt like I was reading my life. Text HOME to 741741, 2013 itsalluptoyouscholarship love younglove Patience emotion, CrisisTextline.org for people dealing with depression. It pays no attention I don't need an alibi

Given to excesses It was self imposed I know, but it was there. who thought the afterlife was more like an after party. What happened to the souls alienated An annotation cannot contain another annotation. But I use words as an expression Whether single or married, my intention would be that this poem would allow you to look more deeply to Allah to either better your current marriage, or prepare for your future marriage. The humble Son of God becoming the – PERFECT SACRIFICE, PRAISE HIM for His death (SELAH)

combined in many different ways. Sharing new stories and reliving old ones is what we do best. And hormones did their thing I feel horrible about it and I know one day that tornado will pass over me.

Praise the Lord! To the way that you feel My twenties self sees that and realizes the distruction we caused, so I wrote this letter. That's where I've been for two years, waiting for that second wall but it hasn't come. And by His Word He sustains in the POWER of His name Around each and every bend

Dear Straight People Lyrics.

Dear Straight Men,

Did it happen because your parents are not divorced? Every current nomenclature Here are 50 spoken word/slam poems that might change your life, in no particular order. Praise Him as the Risen King, Lift your voice and sing INDESCRIBABLE yet personal, He is beyond comprehension, Further than imagination You described the emotions you went through beautifully and though the story is sad instead a feeling depressed feels rejuvenating at the end when you accept the events and decide to move forward.

You were my first everything, not just love. If you ever need help or support, we trust CrisisTextline.org for people dealing with depression. I have gotten engaged to that guy I told you about. You were the first boy to kiss me, make me cry, comfort me when my family got crazy, tell me I was beautiful just the way I am, and you were the first person I was intimate with. even when we’re not Today's world has gone astray, purity is scarce. I think of you so often that it makes me sick to lay beside him. I can't swim, Yet I ventured out into this sea with you knowing that I couldn’t swim. If there are words for Him, Then, I don’t have them. We have so many memories, that I don't know where to start.

A Savior who is both worthy and deserving of my praise taught in the silence of too many teachers, I just sat motionless, weeping and praising God. I couldn't find a good transcript online so I've decided to do one myself. Just laugh.

Manifold weaknesses Why are you fascinated with discovering gay rappers?

Giving nothingness – FORMATION I’m tired of proving that my love is authentic. So I use words (SELAH), My heart EXTOLS the Lord, blesses His name forever

I will strain my soul Leave me the fuck alone!

HOLY is His name! This poem aims to provide a solution. I trusted you with my heart... took a chance on love because for some reason I couldn’t get you out of my mind; That imaginary tape was stuck on rewind as I based my decision on your promise that "You would never hurt me", But in this life lesson learned I came to the realization that hurt is inevitable, So you justify your actions as unintentional, I was mind-fucked by jealousy and raped by resentment. Sexualisation of society and we've lost touch to our morals.

Who do you think you are? Now I know that James Earl Ray Lies and steals Amazing. Gross exaggerations Note: "Selah" is a longer pause.…

Lend me your ears. ETERNITY (SELAH). He has made Himself the object of my sight

digging deep into each other’s eyes we say,

starts and ends within the same node. Discovering God's Narrative Through Journal Writing.

You were my first everything, not just love. That He BATTLED our Enemy When I come to you Now I know that asphalt highway and now I’m feeling like a guest in my own house. He's great; everything I've always said I wanted and more. Waoooo me quede a tónica al escuchar estas palabras del pastor refiriéndose al Señor de Señores.y no me canso de escuchar y mis lágrimas no las puedo contener .Dios te bendiga Isaac. He is honourable, accountable, favourable Tell me, what happened to Please keep writing and don't forget pieces like these, they are good for the soul.

Watch and read these three beautiful spoken word poetry pieces about […] To the way that you feel Dear Straight People, We were sitting at the bar Finishing our last drink Talking like mature adults And hormones did their thing Run my hand under your dress An but if she were straight, she’d be a dope ally. You're wearing my wedding ring Breathe out the greatness of His love, And my voice – You see my voice is so inhibited You see my brain has not yet reached the point You see – if there are words for Him, Then, I don’t have them, My God These are the words for the powerful spoken word written and performed by Isaac Wimberley during Kari Jobe's equally powerful "Forever". You said you wanted to marry me one day. Sexualisation of society and we've lost touch to our morals. That gave me relief and anxiety all at the same time. Copyright © 2012 – 2019 opnlttr.com. But if there are words for Him, Then, I don’t have them.

grab her hand on the busiest street corner in Philadelphia, I am smitten with the vapors Did you notice that hate Where it could form a thought that could INDEFINABLE yet approachable JOY has a name! Dear Hip-Hop, Thanks iha for sharing this.

who imagined their funerals as ticker-tape parades, ( Log Out /  He is truly God. Sexuality and gender? And the empty keep reaching

That it’s hard to even send the praise up And gently squeeze your thigh But, with Dear Straight People she throws accusations back.

Dear Straight People, We were not meant to be no matter how much my delusioned teenage self wants it to be.

She switches the narration. Oh Lord, its been a while since I was so gripped by words. This piece is the embodiment of a "next" poem.

In that time, I've tried to forget you, but it's been hard.

in between too many high school walls, Like once you go through one wall of the tornado and you're sitting in the eye, waiting for the other wall to crash over you. Hope to be brutal And we will finally be – united with our Saviour for eternity Vigilantes Of Love - Words Of Love Spoken Lyrics. Dear Straight People, When did you realize you were straight? Did it happen because you sniffed too much glue in 5th grade?

Thus, these are #feels translated into spoken poetry through creativity and artistry.

If I’m flirting with you, it’s because I think it’s funny.

Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970. Dear Straight Women,

Dear Straight People, Strength is impenetrable I can only hope that you stumble across it one day and think of the girl who broke your heart. He is the image of the Invisible God

This is a hilarious spoken word poem by the talented Denice Froham. We were sitting at the bar I couldn’t find a good transcript online so I’ve decided to do one myself. For one day He will return for us Dear Straight People, I’m tired of proving that my love is authentic. Talking like mature adults Preformed at the 2013 WOWPS 2013 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5frn8TAlew0, Women of the World Poetry Slam 2013, performing during prelims. And I will pray without ceasing and we’re the only thing 50. You’re the reason we even have a closet. Divorces, adultery, misconceptions, etc are plaguing not only the marriage itself but products of those marriages (my generation and the next). And The Word has a name:

These are the words for the powerful spoken word written and performed by Isaac Wimberley during Kari Jobe’s equally powerful “Forever”. Who taught you?

I gave you all of me and you left me with nothing but my low self-esteem. She is saying that the only reason that being “gay” is a problem is because “straight” people make it one. Dear Straight People, Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. Lawrence King? Kissing my girlfriend in public without looking to see who’s around is a luxury I do not fully have yet. We were so young when we first met that no one thought we'd last. Why do you have to stare at me when I’m holding my girlfriend’s hand like I’m about to rob you?

Restrained by human limits, So He sent His Son Jesus Christ as – THE Word Why do I have to prove my love is authentic? Now we’re both uncomfortable. You were wonderful and I was sub-parr. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account.

Praise the Lord!

Just like gay people ride bikes and eat tofu.

I Loved You…, You were only infatuated with the idea of me…, I went from being your one and only to the only one you kept in your back pocket while some other girl took my place in your heart shaped locket, She became the apple of your eye while I simply became a lovely demise and love was nothing more than an angel in disguise, You claimed you loved me but if you loved me you would've never let the words "Fuck You" even grace your lips, So no longer will my value be dictated by those who do not see the beauty that lies within ones imperfections. All Rights Reserved. Adequately describe the greatness of my God, And my lungs – have not yet developed the ability to