I guess because dean is thought of as a metal guitar brand, nobody pays their acoustics much mind. Call Dean believes radical string angles add to the resonance that helps a guitar become more alive. I am, however, a fan of their USA-built guitars. This is a forum where guitarists, from novice to experienced, can explore the world of guitar through a variety of media and discussion. Some exclusions apply. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. With a light, basswood body, and a Tune-o-matic-style bridge, you can't go wrong with the Dean MLX! We made it easier than ever for you to get the gear you need right away. Find a dealer in your neighborhood to get started with your order. The ML was created by Dean Zelinsky in 1977 to be the guitar with ultimate sustain and tone. Entire contents Copyright © Musician's Friend Inc. Musician's Friend is a registered trademark of Musician's Friend, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Go to guitar for most everything I play, and it feels so great. 8 years later and it's still treating me well. Get our official newsletter for news, updates, and special offers. The Dean MLX Floyd Electric Guitar puts within your reach all of the components necessary to perform onstage. new destination. Dean believes radical string angles add to the resonance that helps a guitar become more alive. I have a import VMNT-1 that is nice. all of the items in your cart may not ship to the Welcome to r/guitar, a community devoted to the exchange of guitar related information and entertainment. Valid through 01/03/2021. Call Also, their headstocks are mostly ugly as hell. Guitar Center's Pro CoveragePro Coverage gives you added warranty protection for your gear. The ML was created by Dean Guitars in 1977 to be the guitar with ultimate sustain and tone.

The ML was created by Dean Zelinsky in 1977 to be the guitar with ultimate sustain and tone. Accessories & Parts, California Transparency In Supply Chains Act, One-on-one classes from the most qualified and experienced instructors, Highly customizable programs that are tailored to your musical interests and goals, Flexible schedules so you can learn at your own pace, Practice tips and tools to keep you progressing in between sessions, Covers accidental drops, spills or cracks. The ML was created by Dean Zelinsky in 1977 to be the guitar with ultimate sustain and tone. Thankfully mine has a ripoff Jackson style headstock, those big V ones weigh too damned much and can make the guitar hard to play and prone to needing held constantly less it take a headstock dive at the ground. No one will mistake it for a mid-to-high end Martin or Taylor, but among the plethora of laminate wood acoustics, you'll be hard pressed to find a better value. The three most memorable were a Zero we got in which MAPs at 999 the first 6 frets were completely dead. Materials, Used Fretted Instrument I'm also not sold on post-2000s Gibson, but that's because I had a terrible experience with their BFG Les Paul. 7.70 lbs. Dean believes radical string angles add to … The acoustics, although better than you'd expect, are easily outclassed by different brands (Lâg and Takamine specifically). I don't think Washburn makes anything like it anymore, so it's pretty well just Dean (and knockoffs for both). Sounded pretty good, too. Some nicer Deans are absolutely fantastic and comparable to nice Gibsons or Jacksons, but cheap Deans are some of the crappier cheap guitars I've ever played on. Their quality control is severely lacking, in my experience as a guitar tech. Created with the Dean concept of spreading the mass of the body over a large area, the MLX electric guitar has something more. Get the registration fee waived when you sign up for lessons. Played by many of rock's elite over the past two decades, the ML has appeared in award winning videos, on stage and album covers, and more importantly, on some of rock's finest recordings. Learn more. Get this new product at the guaranteed lowest price. Questions? The guitar shop I used to work in carried Dean. Product Description: The ML was created by Dean Zelinsky in 1977 to be the guitar with ultimate sustain and tone. I agree with the first part and not with the latter. Publisher does not accept liability for incorrect spelling, printing errors (including prices), incorrect manufacturer's specifications or changes, or grammatical inaccuracies in any product included in the Musician's Friend catalog or website. Learn more.

Orders placed after our cutoff time will ship the next business day, Some orders may be held for verification and may cause a delay, The shipping company will call you to schedule your delivery date and time, Someone will need to be home to receive the package, Be sure you have measured your entryway and have help available to carry the item in. Prices subject to change without notice.

We proudly offer the best return policy in the industry: 45 days, no-hassle. That said, it played really well.