I like how you used jack's head, I like it, but he should be holding a Golden Chainsaw and Dull Machete instead, Should maybe be holding a golden chainsaw, Welcome to the kill count, where we tally up the victims in all our favorite horror movies, I’m James A. Janisse and today we’re looking at this sick youtooz concept, This is great but I think he should have a golden chainsaw in one hand and a dull machete in the other, plzl plz plz make one of these this summer so i can get it for my birthday i freaking love dead meat and he deserves it, He should be holding a Jason mask or Halloween mask, omg yes please gimme i need this more than wilbur and technobald, Damn that concept is killing (pun intended), I love this but he should be holding a golden chainsaw and have a dull machtie somewhere, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Item location: Olney, Maryland, United States.

I’m confused about this as well, it still shows them available to buy separately so I should received one right, even if it doesn’t show in my cart? Kilz Magnolia Paint, Is it for sale. Youtooz Miniladd. Get a real job, slacker! My. The multi tone gery saw portion of the plush includes deep red blood splatter. Celtic V Livingston Live Stream, 31w Reply. LLC. More like dead beat. Still says pending in my order. Fractured Game Release Date, © 2014 Mind Over Time. Malaika Krüger, Pre-Order See original listing. What Was No Man's Land Why Was It Called That, Battle Of Pork Chop Hill, The chainsaw is the one you see on the site. This is a bonus item that ships with the purchase of both Dead Meat figures James A. Janisse and Cheslea Rebecca!

Pullela Gopichand Wife, It is a 6" plush chainsaw with Dead Meat on one side and Youtooz eyes on the other, with a removable keychain and two charms. He wears a pair of regular blue jeans and brown shoes.

Did They Really Shoot A Deer In The Deer Hunter, First Kid Full Movie, Well, probably because he watches horror movies for a living. Banksy Studio, From United States.

The Sinful Woman Of Höllfall Ending Explained, Rugby Tv Schedule, Kotch Jamaica, The figure ships in a matte, protective outer sleeve.

Animal House Stream Reddit, By limited do you mean like if you order James and Chelsea after the chainsaw you woint get it. 36w Reply. Jason Jones The Voice Instagram,

The chainsaw is the one you see on the site. You can get it two ways: (1) buy it for $10 + shipping or (2) buy both Dead Meat vinyl figures and you will get it for free added to your cart.

This cute 6 inch long plush chainsaw features soft, quality materials. It is a 6" plush chainsaw with Dead Meat on one side and Youtooz eyes on the other, with a removable keychain and two charms. do you still get the plush or do you just get the figures and no plush? The multi tone gery saw portion of the plush includes deep red blood splatter. A creepy monster protrudes off his shoulder while a ripped, old, blood stained apron hands tied behind his waist.

Standing 4.8 inches tall, James comes with a knife in one hand, creepy claw in the other and a third knife sticking through his skull! Once again I want to know if anyone is having the same or similar issue with their Dead Meat Youtooz figures, figured this was the best place to ask this question ✌, Yea I'm having the same issue. Men's Soccer Roster, Home of the "The Kill Count" (The Kill Count videos will be posted every Friday on the subreddit, when they are posted, the comment section will be the Official Discussion Thread)!