i think that girl need the respect to her mother and father.she needs to respect herself. if she wants to do wrong things is because she is not happy with herself and her family .

Prntly is trying to verif…. BLM Rioter Wanted For Opening Fire On Individuals Trying To Flee Mob, Deblasio’s real name growing up was actually Warren Wilhelm, Colorado Governor Says OK To Vandalize Capitol, Just Social Distance, Police Are Giving Up In Liberal Cities. This girl is crying out for help. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.

Anons discuss a photo of de Blasio's daughter on the subway.

A week ago de Blasio was threatening to arrest anyone who dared to go in the water at the beach and now that the city has erupted in riots and looting, he’s commending the thugs for a job well done. Required fields are marked *. I have no doubt about that. DeBlasio FURIOUS As Alleged Photos Of Daughter Exposing Herself On Subway Are Leaked. That’s constitutes a breakdown.

So sad, Your email address will not be published.

Anons discuss a photo of de Blasio's daughter on the subway. If you went out peacefully to make a point about the need for change, you have been heard and change is coming in the city. i do have kids and mine do not act like trash. save. He should be happy that his Liberal teaching and example has emboldened his daughter to not feel uncomfortable or ashame of her body. Required fields are marked *.

He needs to listen closer to Pelozzi. Prntly is trying to verify the validity of the photos, but the poster claims that they are indeed Chiara. Probably whatever they put in them Popeyes chicken sandwiches. Now if this next scandal is true, she finds herself appearing to be on drugs or under the influence of something, sending the promiscuous photos from a New York City subway car. nsfw.

Multiple of the photos were published, along with her mugshot. I know democrats and Republicans don’t agree on much, but …, Former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin was arrested and charged …, It’s been really hard to feel like an adult lately. Deblasio is likely one furious liberal right about now. Study: When A City Goes Democrat, Crime, Homeless And Unaffordability Stats Spiral Out Of Control, Reader Poll: Who Would You Vote For In A General Election?

Why would the media report that de Blasio’s daughter was arrested at a protest when she was clearly arrested at a riot? Black PASTOR Says Trump More Pro-Black Than Obama. …, As leftist scumbags have been tearing up our cities for …, De Blasio’s Gender Fluid-Looking Daughter Arrested In NYC Riots, Democrat Bob Menendez Blocks Senate Resolution Condemning Mob Violence, 3 More Former Cops Charged With Murdering A Guy On Drugs Who Had A Heart Attack, ACLU Says Curfews Are Unconstitutional But Has No Problem With Lockdowns, And Then They Came For The Christopher Columbus Statues, Joe Biden Brags About Building 'Extensive Voter Fraud Network', Could The Democrats Loose The House?

As a parent I have to say that you never know what your kids might get involved in as they are growing up but once you see the signs, you need to launch IMMEDIATELY! She is NOT a child, she is 25. Whale sculpture catches crashed Dutch metro train, Detroit woman suing N.C. pastor who peed on her on plane in multimillion dollar lawsuit, Asteroid 'size of Great Pyramid of Giza' to crash into Earth's Orbit next week, Shell structures found in the Milky Way could be a clue to the history of our galaxy, Archaeologists unearth huge number of sealed Egyptian sarcophagi. Your email address will not be published. She was reportedly arrested for "unlawful assembly." BLACK DEATH: Virus DNA sequenced; 96.5% Match With Similar Virus Found In Bats. and they are not pretty. Share And Sign! We do not know what is the whole story and that is a crisis situation right now. Click to see nsfw.

it can happen to anybody’s children. Deblasio is likely one furious liberal right about now.

Wherever they were sent though was not a good idea as the photos have been leaked online.

14 thoughts on “ DeBlasio FURIOUS As Alleged Photos Of Daughter Exposing Herself On Subway Are Leaked ” Elizabeth Lewis says: June 9, 2020 at 3:32 am I hope she gets the help she needs. But she didn’t tell cops she was the mayor’s daughter. Chiara Deblasio has been embarrassing her father over and over this week. It is a weird twist of fate that de Blasio isn’t hardly arresting anyone and one of the few to get arrested is his own freaky gender fluid-looking daughter. Your email address will not be published.

There were thousands of people in that area at that time,” said the source. Chiara de Blasio, 25, was taken into custody around 10:30 p.m. after cops declared an unlawful assembly at 12th Street and Broadway in Lower Manhattan, the sources said. The NY Post reports: New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio’s daughter was arrested at a Manhattan protest on Saturday night, law enforcement sources told The Post on Sunday.

36 comments. To use social login you have to agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. I do hope she gets the help she needs, but perhaps that should be during incarceration. . Your email address will not be published.

I wonder if she knows anyone with pull at city hall who can fix that ticket for her.

!She must be like I 95,mad people drove all on her and in her,probably her dad drove on her to!She needs a old fashion ads kicking.Her parents are at fault, Too sensitive to be in a political family. 417. any parent would be ashamed of this behavior but clearly they enable her. When you have kids, you should not knock other people’s kids down. nsfw. She had allegedly been blocking traffic on Broadway and was arrested after refusing to move, the source said. Yang Or Trump, Dems Block GOP Observers From Entry In Philly And Detriot, GOP Poll Watchers Claim 120+ Year Old Voters Casting Ballots In Detroit, Dems Cheer As GOP Observers Forcibly Removed From Detroit Ballot Center, Media Claims Trump Rallies Spread Covid, BLM Riots Stop It, Data Shows Universities and Google Employees Are Top Biden Donors, Dems Outraged At These Signs Going Up Across America, BREAKING: FBI Just Took Imprisoned Associate Of Hunter Biden Out Of His Cell, New Yorkers Try Forcing Dairy Farm Out Of Business For Flying Trump Flag, Democrat States Of CA and Colorado Continue To Burn, Facebook Hires Big Law Firm After Prntly CEO Serves Them With Lawsuit, Romney leads a Mormon March to White House to show Trump “Black Lives Matter”, Albany, NY Mayor RUNS AWAY As Crazy BLM Protester Shouts Obscenities At Her, Dems Lose Control Of Cities, Deblasio Wants People To Stop Sharing His Daughter’s Mugshot, Facebook Hires Big Law Firm After Prntly CEO Serves Them With Lawsuit | THE DAILY ROAR, Sign The Official Petition Demanding Pelosi’s Removal, How The Baltimore Mafia Flourished Under Nancy Pelosi’s Father. Burning police cars and assaulting cops doesn’t sound like a protest, it sounds like a riot. This girl is crying out for help. With leftist idiots rioting across the country, pretending like they gots the sads because a black man died in police custody in Minnesota, chances were pretty high that NYPD was going to eventually arrest somebody marginally famous and maximumly stupid. She took it all in.

De Blasio’s daughter was arrested around the same time the Mayor was telling the rioters that the city appreciates their effort, but it’s time to wrap it up. Here you'll find all collections you've created before. Chiara de Blasio, 25, was taken into custody around 10:30 p.m. after cops declared an unlawful assembly at 12th Street and Broadway in Lower Manhattan, the sources said.

Posted by 4 months ago. Deblasio is likely one furious liberal right about now. NYC Mayor de Blasio warns of 'huge restrictions' after a 'meaningful jump' in new COVID-19 infections - even though only 1.92% of New Yorkers tested return positive results Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Alleged photos of his daughter exposing herself have been released to twitter. The good thing for her is that she was arrested for rioting in NYC, which has completely abandoned enforcing the law: His daughter — who graduated from Santa Clara University in 2016 with plans to pursue a career in social work — was given a desk appearance ticket. You know times are dire when Mayor Bill de Blasio takes the subway.

May God intervene and help her.

Privacy Policy. Alleged photos of his daughter exposing herself have been released to twitter. Hizzoner’s own daughter (if you say so) was arrested in one of the many riots destroying New York. Apparently this girl was not being cared for the way she should have been and was allowed to do whatever she wanted, when she wanted and with whomever she wanted. Pelosi caught on camera waving Mexican flag on border giving hugs to migrants. Get the best stories straight into your inbox! I hope she gets the professional help she needs. Not only is de Blasio an incompetent Mayor, he’s a failure as a father too. When you have kids, you should not knock other people’s kids down.

In May, Chiara de Blasio, daughter of New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio, was arrested during a Black Lives Matter protest following the death of George Floyd.According to the New York Post, the 25-year-old was taken into custody after reportedly blocking traffic and refusing to move near Union Square in NYC.