Packaging should be the same as what is available in a retail store, unless the item was packaged by the manufacturer in non-retail packaging, such as an unprinted box or plastic bag. The rustic and wooden theme of this home is evident in @nelly_reffet's work on their living room. This Saturday, he will head up the launch of a signature development in…. Perfectly placed on the bedside table. Bedroom fit for a queen or king with the royal blue and gold theme here. Without a doubt, the kitchens of today need to be wired to meet all your technology demands. The Glass Bottle Vase Metallic Blue can work alongside other home decor items or is strong enough to stand alone. The White/Gold Darren Palmer Stainless Steel Ice Bucket is available as a part of the stainless steel cocktail bar range. The key to a great looking bedroom is a considered colour palette, continuity of materials, an appropriate choice of linen, and a concrete decision on the mood you would like to go for. Here are a few tips for making your kitchen inviting for parties of any size. The island is a social gathering point where you can cook and prepare food, and still be surrounded by your guests.

Darren Palmer’s top 5 style picks from his new homewares collection. This set up emphasises the crisp white classic look of the Darren Palmer Tuberose Quilt Cover Range (100% super soft cotton), along with Darren Palmer cushions in shades of blue, white and moonbeam, as posted by @alisa_lysandra. Have you come to realise that everything you touch doesn’t turn to gold? At present, the interior designer, Darren Palmer celebrates his birthday every year on the third of November. Summer is all about sipping cocktails and enjoying those happy moments. Featured here is Darren Palmer’s Lantana, Laelia and Cloudbank Cushions, and Aster Supima Cotton Sheet. Anyone who knows me can attest to my obsession with organisation – everything must have its place! The greenery ads to the nature theme, complementing the neutral colour scheme. Perfect for a neutralised look in the bedroom, with the crisp white walls. You must return items in their original packaging and in the same condition as when you received them. Ensure you’ve got the maximum natural light possible in your kitchen and keep the space bright and airy. How good does this look? Darren Palmer: The beach in Booderee National Park next to Hyams Beach or Chinamans Beach. The stainless steel kit consists of the cocktail shaker, cocktail tool kit, ice bucket and wine cooler.

He has an older sister, Danielle Palmer … Here on the bedside table is my Coastal Chic Vase, beautifully arranged by @the_coastal_retreat, along with neutral coloured bed sheets, surrounded by a wooden frame to coincide with the natural light. Get the item you ordered or get your money back.

I suggest playing with contrast, colour and texture to achieve an inviting and welcoming space. Something went wrong. SHOP THE LOOK: STAINLESS STEEL WINE COOLER. This is a repost on Instagram from mrhomestaging featuring three Darren Palmer decor items on the table: Resin Circular Sculpture, Stag Horn Resin Coral, and Silver Plated Bottle Glass Vase Round. At home with The Block judge Darren Palmer, and living with pets and kids. Here's some tips for you to create at home: Did you know coral reefs cover less than 1% of the ocean but are home to almost 25% of all known marine species? Shop the Largest Selection, Click to See! Today, Darren Palmer has evolved into a prestigious brand that stands for inspirational design, timeless appeal and accessible luxury. This beautiful spring-inspired interior design look was posted by @ourlittleabode on Instagram and features Darren Palmer's Stag Horn Resin Coral. I got my hands on a preview copy of Easy Luxury and let me tell you, I am seriously impressed. Think about including additional places to plug in within your kitchen. Shop with Afterpay* Free Shipping On Purchases Over $49. I love seeing my Darren Palmer home decor MYER range featured in other people’s work. It may have been a million dollar room, but my decor range is luxury design at an affordable price. Darren began his career designing beautiful and personalised homes for discerning clients. The solution? SHOP THE LOOK: STAINLESS STEEL COCKTAIL SHAKER. SHOP THE LOOK: RESIN CIRCULAR SCULPTURE BLACK BASE. It looks delightful as a layered add on to his Surge Jacquard Quilt Cover Set in one of his holiday house bedrooms, along with the striking wallpaper supplied by Affordable Decorators.

yourtown Beachfront Gold Coast Christmas Prize Home, SHOP THE LOOK: SILVER PLATED BOTTLE GLASS VASE. Loving the shelf arrangement of this photo by @13interiors, featuring my Resin Circular Sculpture Black Base. It may have been a million dollar room, but my decor range is luxury design at an affordable price. Featured here is the Gold Plated Vase - 34cm. If you like print, then this look is for you. This is the best way to showcase your kitchen at its best. Featured here is the Textured Stoneware Vase. You all know how much nature inspires my interior design & my MYER home decor range. There is enough contrast in the two wall designs and black bathtub shower hose hanging over the white bathtub. Right in the middle of the upstairs opening dining table at the beach house is some real Australian flora put together by my Darren Palmer Glass Vase in Metallic Grey. It wasn’t just about the colour choice, but velvet is also a symbol of power and wealth thanks to its richness in tone.

This was posted by @kilter.com.au on their Instagram account. Here it is perfectly placed in what looks to be a clean and beautifully designed living room by kmode_stylist posted on Instagram. SHOP THE LOOK: VARIOUS CUSHIONS & BED SHEET RANGE. They’re spectacular, natural and raw spots that have a special kind of magic that has remained unchanged and untouched for years -and will be for years to come as they’re both located in national parks. This is a beautiful arrangement with a focus on the coordination of colour. This was posted by @glitter_bug77 on their Instagram account. Pleasing to the eye, the texture ads sophistication and edge to the home. I do wonder if she did this intentionally, as her surroundings matching the cover of my book. This image is courtesy of @yourtownprizehomes. Wine fridges are a luxury item, but ensure you’ll always have a cool drink ready for guests, anytime! This picture posted by @new_home_builders features Darren Palmer’s Stag Horn Resin Coral.

Simplicity at its best. The Darren Palmer Coral Sculpture in gold. Simple white décor arrangement sitting beautifully on the top of this master bedroom’s drawer dressing chest. This extremely vibrant combination of blue and silver compliments natural light and the white coloured surroundings. A study nook for your laptop or tablet is a great place to keep online recipes and cocktail ideas close at hand! Cook pear, sugar, vanilla, lemon rind and juice and 200ml water in large saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally for 5 to 7 mins until pear is soft and translucent.

Also featured is Darren Palmer’s Renga Renga cushion.

SHOP THE LOOK: WHITE/GOLD STAINLESS STEEL WINE COOLER. You will absolutely love the smoke effect of the glass metallic vase collection from Darren Palmer, available in a number of shapes. The best thing about Darren Palmer’s sophisticated design is that it can easily be introduced into one’s existing home decor arrangement. If you really want to get the quintessential ‘Aussie Entertainer’ 100% right, consider the positioning of your kitchen to achieve the ultimate indoor/outdoor flow. If you want to make your home a true reflection of your personality and a wonderful cocoon of wellbeing to shut out all the troubles of the world, you need to invest in that extra layer.

Facebook Pin Tweet StumbleUpon Email.

Anyone who knows me can attest to my obsession with organisation – everything must have its place! A bedroom has a bed in it, a lounge room has a sofa plus the ubiquitous entertainment unit and TV.

I asked…, p197_131127 - DARREN PALMER - CASTLE COVE FEATURE-190. I’m excited about the opportunity to share my love and passion for all things design when it comes to designing your kitchen. ', SHOP THE LOOK: REED BELGIAN FITTED SHEETS. THE HEMBROWS HAVE ARRIVED @ boohoo. Starting with colours, you’ll notice that light will reflect differently onto surfaces inside a home depending on what it’s first filtered through or reflected off. Featured here is my Darren Palmer Hammered Effect Stoneware Deco Ball in bronze that was a part of my Million Dollar Room Challenge on The Block. With a four year-old, two dogs and a cat, interior designer and The Block judge Darren Palmer knows a thing or two about keeping his … The kitchen is the gathering place during parties so when it comes to choosing your layout, your first choice should be an open floor plan, allowing people to move effortlessly between rooms. Without a doubt, the kitchens of today need to be wired to meet all your technology demands. The kitchen is the gathering place during parties so when it comes to choosing your layout, your first choice should be an open floor plan, allowing people to move effortlessly between rooms. It was aired on September 10 on Channel 9, and it was the first time on Australian television that we have ever seen a $1,000,000 room created for a challenge, and it was a first for me! Here you can see the Marble Decorative Bird Sculptures, chirping away and sitting pretty in front of the RoundSilver Plated Bottle Glass Vase. Want the summer vibe in your bedroom? Originally published as: https://www.freedomkitchens.com.au/news/entertaining-kitchens-darren-palmer/. - eBay Money Back Guarantee - opens in new window or tab, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. Modular furniture allows for flexibility in size or orientation and you can always take them with you to your next home. Please enter a number less than or equal to 0. When it comes to refrigeration, go for the largest capacity fridge your space will allow for, and I think it’s well worth investing in a fridge with an in-built water and ice-dispenser. Featured her is my Loop Sculpture on Stand, which stands out as they took the 'less is more' concept very seriously. Darren Palmer’s Luster Glass Bottles, with their trapped air bubbles texture, compliment that relaxed, tropical and beachside environment. My individual items all stand alone as focal pieces or great additions to vignettes amongst your own treasured pieces.The Darren Palmer Gold Tone Tortoise Shell Sculpture looks like a luxury item, but can also work well with the relaxed beach home theme of white wooden panels, contrasted against the art deco table. Darren Palmer has released this beautiful Marble Base Cocktail Tool Kit so that you can create magic on a perfect sunny day. Showcase your style.

Especially in the cold. SHOP THE LOOK: HAMMERED EFFECT STONEWARE VASE BRONZE. Consider pendant lights and task lighting and when the sun goes down, dimmed lights and sexy LED strip lighting help create the party atmosphere! Search eBay faster with PicClick. With a million dollar view like this, you want to opt for a relaxed, comfortable chill-out space, placing a large comfortable couch with cushions (plenty of space for the fit), a coffee table, potted plants and various decor items that compliment the scenic view. If you are familiar with my Darren Palmer range from Myer, you would know how much I love my coral. to help give you the best experience we can. SHOP THE LOOK: REED BELGIAN LINEN QUILT SET. SHOP THE LOOK: EASY LUXURY BY DARREN PALMER. His father, Selwyn was a boilermaker at the local power plant and his mother Rosemarie was a homemaker. How great does Darren Palmer’s Sorrel Towel look in light grey with both the tiled and brick wall backdrop? Docking stations for iPods, iPads and sound systems is a clever option, meaning music can be controlled from the central kitchen space. See more ideas about Darren palmer interiors, Interior, Home decor. The pieces range from cushions, bedlinen, bath towels and individual stand alone items, and are made to work harmoniously with everything else in the collection.