Copyright © 2020 Robin Scott. Dark Souls II features fluid motion-capture animations,an upgraded combat system. ' Last Update: 08 Aug 2018. There isn't much to tell really. The powerful open-source mod manager from Nexus Mods. Cried ZeroLenny to Impostor Lenny. All rights reserved. The only way was forward. However, the GeDoSaTo mod is required to replace the textures. Before talking about the competition and announcing this month's winners, I just wanted to take a few moments and say a big thank you to the NexusMods community. Wikidot.com Terms of Service - what you can, what you should not etc. Changes each tier of rolling to be less punishing.

Agility affects the number of invincibility frame (iFrames) counts a roll has.

This mod is an example of such effort. Being a bit of a Star Wars geek myself, this is a mod I've been following for a long time. 70-100% weight seems to have no effect on roll distance, but keep in mind that being above 70% makes you fat roll, which is slower. Ah, the world of poor console ports. Log in to view your list of favourite games. 13 comments. The vanilla bloodstain sprite is half the resolution (128x128) of the one if Dark Souls 1 and has a really bad transparency on it. If you play on PC (which is likely if you are reading this), then grab this file. Wickfutenb Inspired Master Effect for Sotfs [Mod] Posted over 4 years ago; 75 downloads; This is an ENB preset for Dark Souls II. This is a ReShade Preset intended to bring a more stylistic look to Dark Souls Remastered. All rights reserved. Additionally, this mod allows you to import/export character presets so you can share them with other players.

SPANISH: ¡Hola, este es el modpack para el mapa de Lordran-Modded Adventure! We’ve just added the 1,000th game (FIFA 20,... We've partnered up with WeThePlayers.com - a new gaming site created by former Nexus Mods staff-er BlindJudge - to offer you the chance to win one of 6x Nintendo Switch consoles or 30x $50 Steam gift cards by creating an account and reviewing a game! "Trust me on this one you dumb cunt, I just know it!" Find out what you can do. So far, this technique has been tested and demonstrated to work with straight swords in both the standard and power stances. He's back once again to reveal the lucky winners of a Nintendo Switch Lite and 5x $50 Steam Gift Cards in the monthly prize draw - exclusive to Nexus Mods users. Considering the low quality of the mods being uploaded, the polarising views they express and the fact that a small but vocal contingent of our users are seemingly not intelligent or grown up enough to be able to debate the issues wit... We are currently performing essential maintenance on the notifications system of the website, as a result, you may notice that all of your notifications prior to 12:00 pm GMT(+1) today are no longer showing in the notifications drop-down menu or the notifications page. - Majula (Adds things to the pit that leads into the Grave of Saints and the Gutter, making backtrack to Majula possible.) Changes how areas link together by randomizing where fog gates lead to, in the spirit of ALttP/OoT entrance randomizers. First of all, could you please tell us a bit about yourself? #1 source of fan provided tips, strategies, FAQs, and information about Dark Souls II, http://www.reddit.com/r/DarkSouls2/comments/25lnny/agility_and_iframe_correlation_data/, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License. In June we announced our partnership with We The Players run by our good friend and former Nexus Mods staff member - TokenGeek (Paul). Log in to view your list of favourite games. In the Shadow of Red Mountain - TelShadow, Win prizes in our 1,000 Games Milestone Quiz, Win a Switch Lite or a $50 gift card with We The Players. TokenGeek: Yet another excellent month for reviews with a further 213 written game reviews submitted by the Nexus Mods community, over a thousand ratings and users hav... Today we are talking to iRetrospect - seasoned modder and author of the special effects overhauls Arctic and Inferno, as well as the Movement Behavior Overhaul for Skyrim Special Edition. A replacement for the ridiculously intense effect that covers the screen when resting at a bonfire. Gameplay Changes. Hey everyone, thanks again for another successful month of top-notch reviews, collections and screenshots. Phasmophobia Voice Commands and Chat Requests Guide. transparent background for menus, invasion messages, button promts, etc. Watch headings for an "edit" link when available. Equipping more than 100% of your character's equip load will gradually slow your character's walking and sprinting speed, and equipping more than 120% will make rolling and sprinting impossible. Blood fx enchantment for more satisfying kills and deaths, Enhances the graphics of the game, simple as that :-). - Ashen Mist Heart drops from the Elana boss fight in dlc1.

The elegant, powerful, and open-source mod manager, Upgrade your account to unlock all media content, To enjoy the benefits of Nexus Mods, please log in or register a new account. Shuffles the locations of the in-game treasures, including vendor inventories, NPC gifts, NPC drop tables, boss drops, chest & corpse items, and more. Even (almost) two decades after its release Morrowind truly is one of those games with its own, unique charm. If you want to discuss contents of this page - this is the easiest way to do it. The game actually doesn't have official support for an ENB, so the author of this had to do some tweaking. 586KB ; 5-- Dark Souls II Shopping Mod. The team have recently released their first "Development Diary" which gives us a taste of what's to come. Many thanks to all participants - we truly hope you had fun with the quiz. All the assets in this file belong to the author, or are from free-to-use modder's resources, You are not allowed to upload this file to other sites under any circumstances, You are allowed to modify my files and release bug fixes or improve on the features so long as you credit me as the original creator, You can convert this file to work with other games as long as you credit me as the creator of the file, You are allowed to use the assets in this file without permission or crediting me, Asset use permission in mods/files that are being sold, You are not allowed to use assets from this file in any mods/files that are being sold, for money, on Steam Workshop or other platforms, Asset use permission in mods/files that earn donation points, You are allowed to earn Donation Points for your mods if they use my assets, Added optional version that doesn't have the Bloodborne Dash, Changed running animations for each weight tier to match their rolling speeds. - Attempting to roll with over 70% equip load will result in a "fat roll", with its own, slower, animation. While this seems simple at first, the difficult part comes from the strict timing of the maneuver which is additionally unique to each moveset. Just look at the Earthen Peak warp icon for proof. The player must press Attack+O at the exact same time they would perform a consecutive attack, right down to the earliest frame that they can input to in which the game would be able to recognize the command as a successive attack. Check out how this page has evolved in the past. The first tip is to never directly position yourself directly in front of the boss since you might not be able to react at all if they use their super fast moveset on you. Changes the Hollowing process to make it appear more gradual. The powerful open-source mod manager from Nexus Mods. Dark Souls II Shopping Mod. iRetrospect: Gladly, I am an educator in real life and most people who know me would never think I would be someone who is interested in gaming, let alone game modding. Let's start as we always do, please tell us about yourself for those in the community who don't know you yet. It's party time! Some game developers just relinquish to the fact that console games sell better and are drastically less pirated than PC games. An approximation of roll distance versus equip load can be found below.1. The elegant, powerful, and open-source mod manager, Upgrade your account to unlock all media content, To enjoy the benefits of Nexus Mods, please log in or register a new account.