Darion (Light Vagabond) is a great defense tank in Summoners War. It seems a bit outdated after the current meta but is still useful! No votes so far! Lushen will be awesome on the way to the boss... what team you use?

Enjoy the video!

Great guide! I have some questions, I searched in r/summonerswar and don't found my answers before creating this post. This monster is part of the current Summoners War meta and is therefore essential to your progress.

Here is the list of the best 5 nat in Summoners War.

he's good in high level PvP, He has 15% ally dmg reduction, 100% armor break (not considering acc/res), atk reduction. Number of votes : 8. You will receive a link to create a new password by e-mail. While his passive is a direct upgrade over the Light Vagabond, Dias doesn’t nearly have the same amount of damage and debuffs given to either GB10 or DB10. I don't know if Briand would be a good choice too because of his resurrcetion skill, maybe someone else can answer this.2.) Kro is certainly the most interesting three-star monster in SW at the moment. Leo is simply very useful everywhere! (from the HoH). Cookies help us deliver our Services. :/. It is important to mount him 6 stars and to place him either in defense or in attack. Discuss the latest gameplay, news and events with fellow summoners around the globe. Discuss the latest gameplay, news and events with fellow summoners around the globe. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the summonerswar community. This third list of Summoners War will aim to present the best PvP monsters from SW with the most potential and according to their native star count. And Dias has the edge for Heal Break on S1, however he is FAR more difficult to fully skill (Vagabonds are a dime a dozen). The full 2nd team is Chasun Darion XF Lisa front, Shaina Sabrina back. Five star (5 nat) monsters are very rare and are often very effective for PvE and PvP content. Darion can defense break on first skill, he could deal very great damage if runed with high HP and has an amazing passive that reduces the amount of damage on all other allies by 15%. If you continue to use our site, we will assume that you accept the use of cookies.

It will be very useful in all PvP content of Summoners War.

Can you auto GB10 and/or DB10? 3 - Lushen can be my main dmg or I need a DoT dmg? I don't have a lot of time this coming FRR and there wouldn't be siege to test it on by then so I wanted to know if you guys can help me clear out some questions and help me create a dope Darion.

I mean technically if the rest of your team is already really good, you could manage with "less tanky" Darion for R5 but I haven't tried this myself. I can't believe how often I hear ppl say: "You don't need Darion any more, you've got Dias!"

:), Average score 4.4 / 5.

for a 4 man FL Darion needs only 1200-1300 def.

He is an attack monster that can inflict a lot of damage (80K in the last SWC). Ideally I'd have him on Violent and a bit faster for PvP, but that would require stealing runes I don't want to take away and would hurt him in R5. It also has a revive that can hurt a lot and is played everywhere in PvP.

See the only reason I am even considering JoJo is because two bombers in TOA would be nasty my malaka is dropping 20k bombs and his ice bomb hits for about 9k and debuffs defense/attack power team that up with JoJo dropping bombs and dots it seems like it would be a formidable foe, But dont get me wrong Im leaning towards Shannon I can def see her usefulness as a six star. I'm going to make a post today on the daily discussion for help with an AD... TOA I'm currently at lvl 67 I think I can progress further I just need a little more luck. Discuss the latest gameplay, news and events with fellow summoners around the … Further, wait for a darion procing 5 times killing you veromos. She can give immunity and undo fatal blows to allies.

Darion can defense break on first skill, he could deal very great damage if runed with high HP and has an amazing passive that reduces the amount of damage on all other allies by 15% H It also has the same use as Galleon. Are you sure he can sit that low? Summoners War Arena - Rewards and how it works, Summoners War RTA | Operation and Rewards, Dark Beast from Summoners War | Strategy, Team and Rewards, Elemental Vellum of all attributes (Light & Dark). I've seen people are doing B10 with Verdehille + Acasis + Shannon + Bernard + Ahman, all 6* . 심양홍(ByunJa) the Korean Summoners War Gosu. Basically, he's for PvP, and needs a lot of HP and Violent runes (Revenge is a big plus as well) to shine. I need a replacement, a atack debuffer, I don't know who to use =X. \w/ ^_^ \w/ Remember to SUBSCRIBE/LIKE/COMMENT! Mav is very interesting for TOA and Rifts. He's not bad, but bombers are just so niche these days. 6* shannon is not necessary, it depends on your other mons. Of course, as they are quite fragile monsters, you will have to mount them 6 stars for them to be useful. A good garo has very little chance of dying, as he can undo any damage he has suffered that could be fatal.

thank you for this info lol, I've been trying to look this up but I can't seem to find it anywhere! Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts.