Posted in New Builds and Planning, By I will address the elephant in the room: where will the radiator fit? Started 33 minutes ago UPDATE: Now compatible with the new Dan A4 V4.1 3M PCI-E Riser This is the final versions of the Dan A4 (V4) Ultimate Cooling Kit. The total space availble for that is 100x40x40. The modular PSU combined with custom cables allow for better cable management which provides enough space to fit the pump and the reservoir. DAN Cases A4-SFX V4.1 Mini-ITX Gaming Case Black + Asetek 92mm All... Dan Case and Cooler Bundle, All Coolers are Intel 115x and AM4 Compatible, Black Case See details Add to … CPU. Posted in Troubleshooting, By If you like to use a ASRock X99E-ITX or ASRock X299E-ITX inside the A4-SFX you have to use a water cooling solution or a server 1U heatsink. Also it is close to Silverstone SG13 volume. You find our contact E-Mail address in the "About" section. I'm sure it can be done, but it's going to be a HUGE pita and you'll run into a bunch of unforeseen issues.

Note: All dimmensions are represented as LxHxW in mm. Rekti7 CPU blocks aren't an issue in this build. Given it’s amazing versatility, I mean you can even install 2 fans at the same time (1x 120 slim underneath and 1x regular 120 above if the case accepts it) and you get yourself something that has no … The pump will be located under the PSU. Yes the A4-SFX was designed to comply the ATX standards, so it will fit. {{ (search.form.area.length > 0 && search.form.area[0].length) ? Started 50 minutes ago Silent Base 601 | be quiet! A fan that is very close to the vent holes of the side panel creates air turbulences. -iSynthesis There is also a possibility to use a combo pump + reservoir unit, that will span across both cpu and gpu sides of the case. A wide range of blocks are compatible, the only restriction is, the block should be expandable to a custom loop.
Here are some rough sketches of the custom loop: What do you think of this build? Posted in Graphics Cards, Linus Media Group Posted in General Discussion, By Pick the right one for the video card, I don't see any the compatibility issues. This guide will focus on air cooling for water cooling please read the “A4-SFX Water Cooling Guide”. Leave it to Asetek to make the perfect SFF liquid cooling solution, the 645LT works extremely well in tiny cases such as the Dan Case A4-SFX where space is at an absolute premium and it’s incredibly difficult to effective cool high TDP processors such as the Intel Core i7-8700K and Intel Core i9-9900K." There is no need to buy expansive overclocking motherboards. Draco_alias The reservoir can be placed on the GPU side of the case in the bottom right corner. Posted in Cases and Mods, By However, I was wondering can it be water cooled? In this guide we will show you the recommended parts to pair with the Dancase A4-SFX, including the CPU cooler, PSU and case fans to get the most out of this compact SFF chassis. I know it wasnt designed for it, but Ive put up a list of ideas how it can be done. We also get your email address to automatically create an account for you in our website. Copyright © 2019 DAN Cases UG - All rights reserved. Considering how much effort it would be to add watercooling to a case that doesn't support it, NCASE M1 definitely is the better choice. The smallest SFF PC case on this list, the Lazer3D LZ7 is a great alternative to the Ghost S1 and A4 SFX that focuses purely on cooling performance despite its 7.1L size. There is space for a 100x40x40mm reservoir which will hold up to 160ml of liquid. I'm a beginner at water cooling so your advice will be appreciated. High Gaming Pc Ryzen 1800x Gtx 1080 liquid! Open the DWG file with your preferred CAD software. I know it wasn't designed for it, but I've put up a list of ideas how it can be done.

pogbruh131009 It's easy! Can it be achieved? DAN Cases A4-SFX V4.1 Mini-ITX Gaming Case Black + Asetek 92mm All... Dan Case and Cooler Bundle, All Coolers are Intel 115x and AM4 Compatible, Black Case See details Add to … Powered by Invision Community, Intel Xeon 1231v3 | 16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport Dual Channel | Gigabyte H97 D3H | Gigabyte GTX 970 Gaming G1 | 525 GB Crucial MX 300 | 1 TB + 2 TB Seagate HDD, Sign In With Twitter and Microsoft are not currently working, https://www.ekwb.com/shop/ek-coolstream-se-240-slim-dual, https://www.ekwb.com/shop/ek-xtop-revo-d5-pwm-incl-pump, Welcome!-A quick guide for new members to LTT, Using Print screen key to screenshot whole screen instead of LWIN + Printscreen with or without auto hot key, Screws to run push pull on an arctic freezer 280mm, PC boots only on second press of power button, need help to choose a gpu with a budget of 120 aud. Nvidia® Reference RTX™ 2060 Super/2070 Super/2080 Super, Nvidia® Reference RTX™ 2060/2060Ti/2070/2080/2080Ti, Nvidia® Reference GTX™ 1050/1060/1070/1070Ti/1080/1080Ti, AMD® Reference Radeon™ RX 5700/RX 5700 XT, AMD® Reference Radeon™ RX 590/RX 580/RX 570/RX 560/RX 550, Nvidia® Quadro™ P400/P600/P1000/P2000/P4000/P5000/P6000/GP100, AMD® Radeon™ Pro WX 2100/WX 3100/WX 4100/WX 5100/WX 7100/WX 8200/WX 9100, USB 3.2 gen2 Type-C front port with internal Key-A, 92mm fan mount point under the motherboard, Pre-drilled threads for custom window kits, Lian Li PCIe® x16 Gen3 riser (black PCB and cabes), Adjustments to the USB3.0 internal cable to be compatible with Asetek® 92mm AIO, Improvements to the power button to optimise the pressure point, Adding mount points for HDPLEX 400W HiFi DC-ATX.
500W Straight Power E10 CM | be quiet! RTX 3080 Ti vs 2080 Ti: What are the key differences? GenericFanboy Warranty, Alienware Aurora R4 + Ausus ROG PG278Q monitor, EVGA SuperNOVA NEX650G 80 Plus Gold 650W PSU. These turbulences can be very noisy. Once your account is created, you'll be logged-in to this account. The noise level depends on fan size/count, fan speed, fan blade design and fan distance to the panel. Sign up for a new account in our community. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Dan Case A4-sfx V2 - Mini-itx Black Aluminum Window at the best online prices at eBay! Compare these values with the A4-SFX "Specification" section. Visit the product page of the manufacturers website. Make no mistake, this is not intend just for the DAN A4-SFX case, but for almost any SFF build. Pretty decent. Example pump: https://www.ekwb.com/shop/ek-xtop-revo-d5-pwm-incl-pump, Also there is the option to fit a pump and reservoir combo. Silent Base 800 with stock fans | be quiet! They all say that obviously, overclocking is gonna be difficult because of the CPU cooler restriction to 47mm height, but in the end they all say that the 2 chamber cooling concept works great. My goal for this build is watercooling in the smallest form factor, but I realized that adding the radiator on top brings the total volume very close to NCASE M1. LTT Community Standards                                               Welcome!-A quick guide for new members to LTT, Man's Machine- i7-7700k@5.0GHz / Asus M8H / GTX 1080Ti / 4x4gb Gskill 3000 CL15  / Custom loop / 240gb Intel SSD / 3tb HDD / Corsair RM1000x / Dell S2716DG, The Lady's Rig- G3258@4.4GHz(1.39v) on Hyper 212 / Gigabyte GA-B85M / gtx750 / 8gb PNY xlr8 / 500gb seagate HDD / CS 450M / Asus PB277Q. Started 1 hour ago The A4-SFXv4 has four pre-drilled holes on each side for mounting a custom acrylic/glass side panel. Started August 31, By

Once your account is created, you'll be logged-in to this account. We also get your email address to automatically create an account for you in our website. Started 5 minutes ago Im a beginner at water cooling so your advice will be appreciated. However, I was wondering can it be water cooled? I’m currently using an NH-L9i with a 7700 (Non-K) in my DAN A4-SFX v3 and after an hour or so of Prime95 I see CPU temps of high 70s/low 80s (keeping in mind that a Prime95 stress test is bit more intensive than just normal day to day work loads). The A4-SFX has been noted to be quite the odd case in that picking the right components and cooling can have quite the drastic effect on how the build performs and how hot it runs. Haak I didn't find a fitting one from EKWB but I have yet to search other brands. Total free space for the pump - 110x60x65. ASUS Eee PC X101CH 10.inch Netbook in Baby pink. High Spec HP Z230 Xeon Quad Core 2GB Graphics SSDs. Posted in Cooling, By ImmaRageQuitFromLife

be quiet! UPDATE: Now compatible with the new Dan A4 V4.1 3M PCI-E Riser This is the final versions of the Dan A4 (V4) Ultimate Cooling Kit. Furthermore I will focus on noise … Gaming Beast, i7 9700, 32Gb, GTX 980ti, 480GB SSD, PC i7-9700F, RTX 2080 SUPER, SSD, 32GB DDR4, Lenovo ThinkCentre M920q MINI PC, 12M. 5 Best Budget B450 Motherboards for Ryzen Zen 2. USB3.0 to USB3.1 Key-A adapter & USB 3.0 extension cable. Plan your build around a 65W TDP CPU. Straight Power 550W CM, Intel Xeon 1231v3 | 16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport Dual Channel | Gigabyte H97 D3H | Gigabyte GTX 970 Gaming G1 | 525 GB Crucial MX 300 | 1 TB + 2 TB Seagate HDD Started 51 minutes ago Started 27 minutes ago You need to be a member in order to leave a comment. Thanks everyone for your feedback, it is greatly appreciated!

Example radiator: https://www.ekwb.com/shop/ek-coolstream-se-240-slim-dual. The extender uses 3M's patented Twin Axial technology, and is widely recognized as the most reliable PCIe extender on the market. Julian シ Posted in General Discussion, By All rights reserved. DAN Cases GmbH has partnered with the best in the industry for the A4-SFX. There are also quite a few reviews for the DAN A4 out so far, and I havent read a single one that says ot gets way too hot.