I use this 30 MOA rail on my custom CZ 455 for the NRL 22 Precision Rifle League. This helps on higher powered scopes when coupled with the smaller stocks that are normal on a rimfire. So much better than other designs on the market that are prone to slipping. However because of the added slope the 25MOA limits how close you can "zero" to about 50yrds with most scopes.

Needless to say they are in the trash now. Big AL (USMC Weapons Officer 0306) Recommended torque spec: 22 in/lb (2.5 NM). Wasn’t crazy about how it looked, but I took the original off and threaded the new bolt knob on and I had a true Oh My GOD! You can use threadlocker, of course. These folks are very responsive to questions and issues. In Stock . The quality is very high and works great.

The tolerances were spot on…slid on with minimal pressure and no play. There is a single set screw on the top of the Base. Click for more information. tight fit, snug, rock solid. Will definitely recommend to other rimfire shooters in my area. Also, Area 419 is now offering the CZ 455 Scope Base in 15MOA and 30MOA configurations, but no other options (e.g. This scope base is designed to be attached to any CZ-457 Action.

It’s nice being able just to look down and your levels right there. They fit without effort and have proven to be a solid base for my heaviest scope. I believe this rail is far superior to the competition in almost every aspect. Love this base. Mounted quickly and easily.

Reuse or reproduction is prohibited without prior arrangements. In Stock . Love this rail on my 455.

Posted by Steve on Apr 12th 2019 I have this scope base on my CZ 455 . Our rail comes in a 30MOA cant as it is meant for guys pushing their 22LRs out to 300+ yards. Two piece mount for CZ 452, CZ 455, CZ 457, CZ 512 & CZ 200 with tube diameter of 1" (25.4mm).

,highly recommended to CZ455 owner . Like the design. $150.00. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Slides right onto the rail and torques with no issues. (mounted on a 455 .17 HMR Varmint). (Diversified Inovative Products. Again, the base is currently only sold in a 30MOA cant, but there may be other cant options available in the future. The install is quite simple.

Description Description. Simply slide the base onto the receiver dovetail from the rear towards the front of the rifle until it stops, and torque down the four 2.5mm screws to 20 in-lbs. This will fit any CZ457 Action.

This thing is excellent. Installation is simple. To start the thread off, anyone whom has read my previous meanderings is familiar with my use of MOA sloped or 1 piece picatinny style bases and when compared to other similiar base manufacturer's in the same price range or less, the D.I.P. Gun Parts - Stocks, Barrels, Actions, etc. Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. The tolerances couldn’t be any tighter. 300 yd shots are easily doped with my Vortex Razor. Shipping is at light speed also. Following the success of our CZ455 scope base, and the release of the new CZ457, we knew we had to provide a true custom base for this great line of rifles. There are 4 clamp screws that clamp the sides. Parties interested in using any images or photos published on ocabj.net should contact Jonathan Ocab for licensing information. For more on Area 419, visit their website at http://www.area419.com/.

They will securely hold your expensive optics, and prevent point of impact shifts from ruining your shot. Use one on my 455 manners stock gun. Area419 makes by far the #1 best rail on the market. I like the new base setup a lot! This will result in the set screws not making full contact with the receiver, causing the rail to slide out of position. Our one-piece scope mounts are the obvious choice for hunters and tactical shooters alike. 1/4" to the top of the dovetail Free Shipping to U.S. locations Shipping to International … The rail is slid onto the 11mm dovetail of the receiver, and set screws are tightened from the top / 12 o’clock position and into the top of the receiver. These rails can also be used with the CZ 452, excluding the “American” model, which has a differently-sized dovetail. I noted in a prior article that I recently acquired a CZ 455 Varmint Tacticool Suppressor-Ready .22LR rifle for a trainer / practice bolt rifle. Precision Rifle Project Series: American Rifle Company Mausingfield, Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), I recently acquired a CZ 455 Varmint Tacticool Suppressor-Ready, Vortex Optics Razor HD Gen II 4.5-27x56mm MRAD, Seekins Precision 34mm tube ‘high’ (1.0″ tall) rings, Metalcloak HD Steering System for Jeep Wrangler JK, Bore Sighting: Don't Bother With Laser Bore Sighting Tools, SK Long Range Match Rimfire Ammunition Review, Brownells (Not a Ruger) 10/22 Takedown Rifle Project, 55gr 5.56 NATO and .223 Remington Ammunition Comparison, Precision Rifle Project Series: Vudoo Gun Works V-22, Bullet Choices for Precision Rifle: Slow and Heavy versus Fast and Light, Rifle Shooting with a Tripod and Really Right Stuff Equipment, Mini-Review: BCMGUNFIGHTER KAG-KM (Kinesthetic Angled Grip - KeyMod), Click here to opt-out of Google Analytics tracking. Only 3 left in stock - order soon. – December 1, 2018. Our scope mounts are proudly made here in America on our state of the art CNC equipment. Have only sighted the gun in at 50 yards. They replaced the base free of charge (with return mailing label for the original base). I’ve checked the bubble level with a digital level and it is dead spot on. Now you can mount any standard rings you want. The machining is perfect and pictures don’t show the quality adequately. The thing was slicker than snot on a door knob. Also, highly impressed with the bolt knob I was able to add for $15. These bases are a work of art. It is essentially a pin laterally inserted into the base, which rests against the rear of the receiver’s 11mm dovetail when the base is slid all the way forward. Everything else about it is rock solid, Sidewinder Magnum Self Timing Muzzle Brake, Area 419 Hellfire Action – by Defiance Machine, American Rifle Company Mausingfield – Short/308/RH, Masterpiece Arms BA Competition Chassis (R700 SA), Fix It Sticks – Combo Kit with Deluxe Case. D.I.P. Instead of throwing my trusty Weaver T36 back on this rifle, I decided to take the Vortex Optics Razor HD Gen II 4.5-27x56mm MRAD off my Remington 700 ATAICS (.308) and put it on this rifle.

The picatinny rail section of this base is MIL-SPEC 1913 compliant. Thanks for making such a great piece of kit for precision work. Area 419 had an introductory price of $85 on the first run of the bases, with the actual (current) price being $100. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Accessories, CZ457/455 Accessories. JavaScript is disabled. The kicker of the Area 419 scope base is that it uses horizontal screws to clamp the base to the 11 dovetail, instead of top-down set screws that drive into the receiver. $52.99. Learn how your comment data is processed. Ronnie Taylor This is a very high-quality made rail. I use this 30 MOA rail on my custom CZ 455 for the NRL 22 Precision Rifle League.

At $100, it is actually less expensive than some of the existing set screw design CZ 455 scope bases. Area 419 CZ 455 scope Base 5. 25MOA (minutes of angle) means the mount has a slope built in so you can set your scopes "zero" all the way out to 300yrds when you practice with 22 long rifle Target ammo. installed in less than 3 minutes. Anyway, for all of you CZ 455 owners looking for the next best thing for your rifle, and for any future CZ 455 purchasers, be sure to get the Area 419 CZ 455 scope base if you want a Picatinny scope rail on your rifle. The initial run of the Area 419 CZ 455 scope base is in a 30MOA canted configuration only. 455/452/453 11mm Extended 25MOA Scope Mount, Convert the stock dovetail to a standard Picatinny scope mount with. Rail weaver for CZ 455 25MOA. Highly recommend!

I know a quality part machined part and highly recommend this part to all shooters.

Adds approximately .272" in height to the receiver. The second is that torquing down the set screws can mar the receiver, since the tips of the screws are driving into the metal of the receiver. Diversified Innovative Products - Main Page. 300 yd shots are easily doped with my Vortex Razor.