Each of our modders have customized easily over 700 controllers (some over 1500) overall, so their experience level is unmatched. Whether you’re looking for an Xbox 360, PS3, Xbox One or Playstation 4 custom modded controllers , you’ll be able to find exactly what you’re looking for here. } NOTE: This is NOT an official Qanba Product - Customized by our Madd Modders / Layers FGC Team, These are customized arcade sticks which may take up to two days to modify before we ship.

Thanks everybody for the help. Most places you can order buttons from also have wiring with .110 quick disconnects already installed. You can now order the Qanba Obsidian modified to the Hit Box all-button layout — a limited number of these two color schemes are already available ready-made, or you can make your own custom design via the COLORS modification service.

$90 but is universal and can be wired witout having to solder anything bc of screw terminals. })(); Don't want to pay for customs and international shipping? You can now order the Qanba Obsidian modified to the Hit Box all-button layout — a limited number of these two color schemes are already available ready-made, or you can make your own custom design via the COLORS modification service. From your daily dose of fighting game news, to matchmaking forums, strategy guides, and more, SRK (Shoryuken) is home to the biggest community of fighting game players and enthusiasts. “APEX LEGENDS” XBOX ONE S MODDED CONTROLLER, “CHROME ORANGE” XBOX ONE S CUSTOM MODDED CONTROLLER, “ENIGMA FX3” XBOX ONE S CUSTOM MODDED CONTROLLER, “BLACK/GOLD” PS4 CUSTOM MODDED CONTROLLER, “COD Cold War ” PS4 CUSTOM MODDED CONTROLLER, “GOLD FACE” PS4 PRO CUSTOM MODDED CONTROLLER, “420” Xbox Elite Custom Modded Controller Series 2, “Blue Fire” Xbox Elite Custom Modded Controller Series 2, “Chrome Gold” Xbox Elite Custom Modded Controller Series 2, “Enigma FX3” Xbox Elite Custom Modded Controller Series 2, “Enigma” Xbox Elite Custom Modded Controller Series 2, “DVA” Nintendo Joy-Con (L/R) Custom Wireless Controllers, “Resident Evil” Nintendo Joy-Con (L/R) Custom Wireless Controllers, “Super Mario” Nintendo Joy-Con (L/R) Custom Wireless Controllers, “Supreme” Nintendo Joy-Con (L/R) Custom Wireless Controllers, “Zelda” Nintendo Joy-Con (L/R) Custom Wireless Controllers, create your dream custom modded controller. While we carry many different designs of arcade sticks, some are better candidates than others. Just buy pre crimped wires, save yourself some time.

Shoryuken.com Editor-in-Chief. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Professionally Proven - Our Obsidian and Pearl Hitbox is currently used by professional players on the market, Excellent form factor (the size and weight is comfortable for big and small hands), Built-in SOCD Cleaner (there is no requirement for additional hardware to meet the industry standard SOCD requirements), which means each press has the shortest signal path, An abundance of options for customization.

Decorate your arcade stick with your design to display your unique personality and make it stand out from the rest.

There are 36 hitbox for sale on Etsy, and they cost $100.76 on average. The Hit Box is the best alternative to a keyboard or fightstick for Rivals of Aether. All controllers we mod are brand new authentic Microsoft or Sony controllers.

Bad news is it only works for PS3/PC. /u/badmanmajin I’d love to build you one or even just build you a case with pre cut holes and whatever art/customizations you’d like (: Check out my site and let me know through here or the contact me page.
damn 120 in total? Please.

Firstly, I recommend reading Slagcoin's breakdown for arcade sticks. Furin Custom Hitbox (PS4-PC-PS3) FurinArcadeUK.

The video also shows how easy it would be for even some of the greenest fighting gamers such as myself to execute a special move or a fatality. Yes! If you would like to suggest an article, or simply tell us how awesome we are then now's your chance! event : event,

From shop EternalRivalJStick.

If you want a disconnecting cord, scoop a neutrik, run a short USB A-B from the board to the Neutrik, then a longer USB A-B from the Neutrik to the game.

I will extend those so they're easier for our sausage fingers to click! I've recently had a friend pick one up and he loves it. Visit ModdedZone Europe Store. After a long time of thinking, researching, and reading your comments I realized that I shouldn't sell myself short on something like a fighting controller. If a custom controller is allowing certain moves/combos that are essentially not possible with a standard controller, then I think my mind is changed - a tournament should provide a list of acceptable controllers based on the particular game, and that list should be provided well ahead of time. You can get tons of fantastic tips on our video page to see just how far you can push this controller. To many, it has an attractive overall shape, clean lines and is sized appropriately for use at home or on the road. ); Did you scroll all this way to get facts about hitbox? Here at ModdedZone, we love what we do, we know what we offer and we are responsible for what we produce. You've already signed up for some newsletters, but you haven't confirmed your address. My advice... call them up and ask what do i need.

Search youtube. Set where you live, what language you speak, and the currency you use. if ( ! Why Qanba Pearl / Obsidian as  Hitbox Controller? } The easiest universal is brookes. Every controller we sell is completely customizable with tons of exclusive add-on. } You can check out his website at https://www.stickless.me/. 5 out of 5 stars (51) 51 reviews $ 49.99.

EDIT - I'm looking for a controller that is compatible with all consoles, that's why i'm looking for something else other then the hitbox. Custom Modded Controllers for Fortnite, FORTNITE BATTLE ROYALE GAME, COD WW2, COD BO3, Destiny 2, COD IW and many more. Using standard pushbuttons, the feel and performance can simply be changed just by swapping out each pushbutton with a variety of offerings on the market. There are a ton of different buttons available. Utilizing the sensitivity of the buttons allows for moves to come out in the minimum amount of frames possible. PROCESSING TIME IS 2 BUSINESS DAYS (48 HOURS).
Random execution mistakes are significantly decreased when you use your entire hand for motions, rather than your wrist or thumb. Arcade Shock announces its Anniversary Sale, kicking off on October 15th with daily deals on controllers, parts, & apparel, Arcade Shock launching new COLORS Customization arcade stick ordering service on June 25, Play on almost anything, anywhere: Arcade Shock and Jasen’s Customs announce the Brook Retro Board. Furin Custom Hitbox (PS4-PC-PS3) FurinArcadeUK.

Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. What is a Hitbox controller? Yeah, the Hit Box controller is demoed using Mortal Kombat and it's awesome. There was a problem subscribing you to this newsletter. Over the years some "stick" players though have converted over to the "Hitbox" layout, which replaces the lever (joystick) with direction pushbuttons instead and from time to time, we have had some of our customers ask if we would make panels for the current controllers we carry. Bought forstner bits on Amazon and just used a hand drill. We have packed this controllers with all the tools you need for now and the future.