GBxCart Context Menu Extension v1.1 (For Windows, flash carts by right clicking ROM files) AlamosIT Cheers heaps and keep up the great work. My GB/GBC clone flash cart won’t play some games – Added support for GB 4 MByte (S29GL032 CPLD cart), GB 8 MByte (BUNG Doctor GB Card 64M) (28F640J5), GBA 32 MByte (Flash2Advance 256M) and GBA 16 MByte (Nintendo AGB Cartridge 128M Flash S, E201850) [Thanks to lesserkuma], 3 Jul 2020 – Firmware Update (Mini PCB updated to R17, v1.1-v1.3 PCB updated to R18)

• GUI or console interfacing programs, Other Features Je peux copier mes sauvegardes de mes cartouches Gameboy, Gameboy Color et GBA sur mon PC, et peux même transférer ces mêmes sauvegardes sur la cartouche elle même, ce qui vous permet de ne plus perdre la save quand la batterie est HS. You've already signed up for some newsletters, but you haven't confirmed your address. Lowest price in 30 days. • GB Sachen ROM mapper reading support. Edward D The Gameboy Advance has a 32bit ARM7TDMI processor running at a blazing 16.78Mhz. – Updated ROM size check from 16MB to 32MB – Changed A0-A23 address when preparing to read EEPROM from 0xFFFFFF to 0xFFFF00 to support GBA 32MB carts, (Firmware R1) – 27 April 2017 I received mine about 3 weeks after ordering, and it works as promised. Make sure the COM port in device manager for CH340 is under COM20, Check the config.ini file matches the below. – Added progress bar in the task bar (for Windows 7+) [Thanks to Jonas S for the suggestion] – Fixed bug where the flash ID wasn’t read properly the first time when reading GBA carts [Thanks to Scott K. for testing] The GBA is roughly equivalent to the SNES, and perhaps a bit better. 22 May 2020 – Flasher v1.29 Pacer is presented as a spiritual successor to fast-paced racing games such as Wipeout and F-Zero, with modern day graphics and online multiplayer. Die Software ist intuitiv und enthält alles, was ich brauche. Already flashed a few home made flashcarts and have had no issues dumping roms and sav files. – Console Interface: Updated Sachen ROM mapper to support v1.1 PCB These technologies are used for things like interest based Etsy ads. Really easy to use, simple user friendly interface to back up all your GB/GBA games + saves and RW carts. 3.8 out of 5 stars 8. (Firmware R2) – 8 May 2017 After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.

– Allow flashing carts easily by right clicking the .gb, .gbc or .gba ROM files and selecting “Flash with GBxCart” and then selecting the flash cart. – Made flash cart config file numbers remain the same with future versions You may need to install this CH340G driver – https://github.com/adrianmihalko/ch340g-ch34g-ch34x-mac-os-x-driver. Worked brilliantly for extracting my old Pokemon GBA saves. – Changed Nintendo Logo check to Header checksum check for Gameboy carts, v1.34 – 24 May 2019 (verified owner) – July 4, 2019, I received the GBxCart RW (v1.3) in 3 weeks to spain. This. Using the GUI wouldn’t flash it, but using the console flash tool worked, but I got quick, thoughtful responses over on their Twitter! I've recently purchased a GameBoy Micro off of eBay and the sender was nice enough to include two of the most disgusting games ever (some soccer … My 3rd wire I’ve used, the light on the board turned on, but same as above, the computer would not recognize anything. – Works with PCB 1.0 again [Thanks to Clayton M. for reporting]