The first step to configure your Xfinity Router is to log in to the admin panel or control panel. Find Comcast router passwords and usernames using this router password list for Comcast routers. This can easily be accessed by logging into our business website through this link https://comca.st/2Suk942. Step-1: When your Xfinity router is turned on, press and hold the Reset button for around 30 seconds. Hi! If you know the password of your Xfinity WiFi network but want to change it for personal reasons, you can do that by following these simple steps.

Please help. The default info - 3236479 Step-2: Now enter the default username and password mentioned above in the login interface. You can also try Admin as username and Password as Password. Connectivity and managing Your Comcast Business network. We want to hear from you! Here’s the secret: Probably you haven’t actually set an admin password yet as they ship with a default configuration. I … Find the default login, username, password, and ip address for your SMC COMCAST BUSINESS GATEWAY router. You can use these to log in to your Xfinity router. XFINITY; SMALL BUSINESS; ENTERPRISE; Comcast Business. I am an Official Comcast Employee. This was the complete Xfinity router login guide. If you're looking for non-business login instructions, visit our residential Comcast router login guide. Want to support Howchoo?

Xfinity For full functionality of this site it is necessary to enable JavaScript. Thanks! The standard browser address 10.1.10.1n unless reprogrammed by the customer, and username=cusadmin, password=highspeed. Just enter the username and password to log in. I wrote a script that programatically accesses the modem and logs the stats into an RRD graph. There can be varying reasons why you need to do that, such as to change password, reset settings, and many more. Solved: Hello, I've been having an issue trying to access the admin gateway login to the xfinity router's IP address settings page. Could someone help me access my gateway? You have now logged in to the Xfinity router.

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us through our business Forums. Spectrum Router Login: Default Admin IP and Password. Comcast does not change their default customer login credentials, however, customers frquently do. I can take a look and see if we can get it reset for you or open a ticket to have it taken care of. The standard browser address 10.1.10.1n unless reprogrammed by the customer,  and username=cusadmin, password=highspeed. I really don't understand why the default user/password randomly changes on ComCast hardware.

If you own one of them, then you must know about the Xfinity Router login process. It is always necessary to use a computer with an Ethernet cable plugged directly into any of the rear Lanports 1-4. How do we do that? The administrator username cannot be changed. Required fields are marked *. (Just in case there was an issue with the password) Please let me know if you have issue accessing the modem or require help with anything else. If it’s your first time logging in, you will need to use the default credentials. ... cusadmin Password: highspeed Alternate password: CantTouchThis. If you want us to work on things here, please click on my handle (Comcast_[Gina]) and send a private message with your name, the business name, the complete service address (including city, state, ZIP, suite number, etc), and the phone or account number, so we can authenticate the account and help. Finally, save the changes you have made.

Supporting your business is easy with a Comcast router or gateway. You have now learned to log in to an Xfinity router, factory resetting it, configuring it, and changing the SSID  and password of the WiFi network. It goes out about 4 hops and then dies. Your email address will not be published. Have you been able to resolve this ? Hey bud! I repeated this a couple more times but still, no luck. The most common issues and how to fix them. Xfinity is a mainstream range of routers.

cusadmin default password not working tried both highspeed and CantTouchThis need help reseting back to default need to go into setup to do port forwarding and DMZ for Camera security system. Step-1: When you are connected to the router (wired or wireless), open any web browser on your device. But when I don't use our statics and just let the modem give out an IP it works fine (Read my next reply. Let me know if this helps at all bud... good luck. Funny I am able to ping 4 hops out yet it's some how our network. If you need further assistance with Comcast Business Xfinity, be sure to visit the official Comcast website for support. I need to set up a port forward, but I can't seem to track down the correct password for the cusadmin account at 10.1.10.1 on my organization's SMCD3G Cable Modem/router in order to make this configuration.