Search Home Roms Emulators Bios Play Online Home Roms Amiga 500; Commodore 64; Gameboy; Gameboy Color; Neo Geo; Nintendo 64; Nintendo Wii; Playstation Portable; Super Nintendo; Atari 800; GameCube; Gameboy Advance; MAME 037b11; Nintendo ; Nintendo DS; Playstation; Sega …

"It is pitch black.

Cruis'n Blast is a racing game that has players competing in point to point races. Briefly releasing the acceleration during a turn will initiate a drift, which will explode into a turbo once the turn is finished. I know it's pretty recent. Join our Discord to chat with fellow friendly gamers and our knowledgeable contributors! any Giant Bomb content.

Giant Bomb users. Request Cruis'n Blast.

Cruis'n ISO file is available in the USA version at our library. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll The game features a 43" HD LED 1080p TV, with an NVIDIA GTX 750 Ti graphics card. This game is Racing genre game.

© 2020 GIANT BOMB, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. If you are looking for roms: Go to https://www.reddit.com/r/Roms/comments/e93ajd/rom_links_megathread_v2/. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. You can search for This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for: Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other There are no Arcade user screenshots for this game. Upon starting a race the player can choose to boost a car's engine, handling, paint, or add an additional Blast. 1. Cruis'n Blast is a racing game developed and published by Raw Thrills (and licensed by Nintendo) for Arcades. Specifications Dimensions. The oldest, largest and most accurate video game database covering over 280 platforms from 1950 to date! Request. The game features five courses and can be raced against A.I. 01: Games Media, Game » New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Press J to jump to the feed. opponents or with up to 8 machines linked together. Cruis'n is a Nintendo Wii emulator game that you can download to havev fun with your friends. I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns. All I'll say is that it is Sega. Blue Flame Labs.

Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, https://www.reddit.com/r/Roms/comments/e93ajd/rom_links_megathread_v2/. (USA) is not part of the link.

Cruis’n Blast Motion Racing Car Arcade Game machine is an interactive motion platform racing car game machine, appears with extremely cool flashing light effects, equipped with a camera to capture the player photos; features with five tracks for option, like racing on real locations, with platform vibration and nitrogen acceleration function, amazing and attracts for every player.

Download the Blast Corps (E) ROM now and enjoy playing this game on your computer or phone. It is pitch black. All rights reserved.

There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. consists of 1 releases. You can navigate through the spreadsheet by clicking the tabs at the top of the page.

opponents or with up to 8 machines linked together. But I was wondering if anyone had it.

Request. The game features five courses and can be raced against A.I. Posted by 2 hours ago. Cruis'n Blast is a racing game developed and published by Raw Thrills (and licensed by Nintendo) for Arcades. There are currently no topics for this game.

Celebrating FAHM with Fam! MobyGames™ Copyright © 1999-2020

1. Make sure not to copy the brackets at the end of the link, e.g. 1 comment. Cruis’n Blast, developed by the crack Raw Thrills studio team, takes Cruis’n into the new millennium as players zoom 200 mph through the bustle of London, blast through the exotic wonders of Madagascar, celebrate Carnival in Rio, amaze to the hi tech splendor of Singapore, and drive an earth-shaking thriller through Death Valley.

Cruis'n Blast is a racing game that has players competing in point to point races. Enter the URL for the tweet you want to embed. Play Cruis'n for free with your friends. Problem is that they have a lot of good racers to pull from :P SEGA TOURING CAR Cruis'n Blast uses a simplified control system, with only an acceleration pedal, Blast button, and wheel. But I was wondering if anyone had it. For newer roms, go to the popular games tab or the other company's tabs.