When it comes to doodle bumming, Hattie Stewart's work is amazing. How is that looking? Which means I can change their size, their scale, and the rotation without losing any quality because they're vector elements. You can group multiple layers in the Layers panel to simplify organizing and editing. There are a few shortcuts right here and you can create your own custom size. In the class we're going to be messy, have fun, work swiftly, create by intuition and start creating fresh artwork by combining different tools and techniques.

If you want to get my attention on social media, mention me. Here I just, what happened? Mixing. So what you get to do is you've got to convert to pixel layer. This one down here. No, red does not match the orange of this picture lady. Don't see any of your work as a failure see it as part of the process. In the class resources, there's a list of places to find stock images. Okay, its looking super cool. Once you've got your selection, you can cut it and paste it. To ungroup layers, tap the three-dot icon in the Layer Task bar to open the More Options menu and choose Ungroup Layers. We can mashup these tools like never before, just like a mixed-media artist. This is a great question.

That's looking pretty cool. Check out the sample work below, and just imagine what you'll be able to create after taking this class. Done. Now this is all on a separate layer so you can always hide it and bring it back if you want. If you're just having fun and playing around up for a letter or A4 document size. If you're paying for a Creative Cloud subscription, Adobe's Lightroom mobile comes in handy for make some photo edits on the go. Now let's do that again. Now there's one more thing I want to do is just create a new layer.

There's a few to choose from, but let's try out the oil paint around for now. I found this image on unsplash. Then open the same menu again and choose Paste Selection. Note that two different types of brushes cannot be used within the same layer. Flow determines how quickly paint is removed whenever you make a stroke, and smoothing determines how much the program corrects your strokes to make them look more smooth. Get to know Fresco. While a layer is selected, you can view additional option for that specific layer by tapping on the ellipsis button. So for this lesson if you don't like something just re-purpose it and I challenge you to avoid pressing the undo button while you are creating. Now instead of pressing done, selecting another layer and transform it. I am only getting Hide, Transform, Invert, marching ants, and selection overly. Smoothing determines how much the program corrects your strokes to make them look more smooth. So once you've done quite a bit of work, you can go to the layer behind it and maybe select a color. But if you introduce just a little bit of paint mix, then it starts to really come alive and feels like it gets a life of its own. So check this out. We'll cut that and paste it done, and then the original layer will hide that and then we'll show these other layers. I am not getting the copy/paste options when I bring up the elipses menu. Each vector brush creates a different effect toolbar so you'll want to test them all out. Learn more. I'm going to go for my water chip or my invisible ink chip. Water-stitching & Oils: I don't know if you can remember being a kid and discovering something new. It's where you stitch parts of an image together with water.