While there is no endpoint to the game, this strategy guide will help you efficiently collect cookies and spend your cookies wisely and efficiently for the best ROI (return on investment). I have no clue, that kind of stuff isn't really my forte. EDIT: Added "(M)" tag to plants denoting if the plant has to be mature or not, make sure to look out for that too! This Cookie Clicker guide will help you collect cookies quickly and efficiently.

Make sure that your upgrades are working for you, then get them as often as possible. The official 2020 Football Roster for the. Why are most of the times both columns filled but sometimes only one? If there is a ≥ that means the number of plants that are in the 8 neighboring squares surrounding an empty square must be greater than or equal to the number listed in order for the resulting plant to have the chance of showing up. Purchase the farm to make more cookies in the long term. When you should ascend is really up to you.

: Mathematics Stack Exchange, Achievement | Cookie Clicker Wiki | Fandom powered by Wikia. Likewise, it is a bad idea to get upgrades into clicking tech if you never plan to click. In this sense, the first thing you have to do is open the game console by pressing Ctrl + Shift + i . I'll fix that asap by just adding a FAQ column. If you are happy to click away, then you are better off basing your strategy around clicking more. To get cookies, you click on them (hence the name). Right now, I have ascended twice and ive bought everything that the faq told me to, but now I have no idea when should I ascend and what should i buy. It is especially important as you progress to the later stages of the game. Make sure to note whether a requirement has a ≥ or ≤ symbol, or neither (denoting that the value must be exactly the number listed) When purchasing upgrades or buildings, consider what you want to gain from it. His dream is to play with a pro gamer one day. As for mass-ascending that's a harder question. However in my save file I am missing 12%. Along with other stuff I could add to a “notes” column, like how the weeds can spawn randomly in empty tiles. If, like in the Golden Clover row, there are two of the same plant, the empty square must satisfy both requirements. Since its release, the game has experienced many changes—with a major reworking brought about after v2. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. A subreddit for the popular cookie-clicking game. Here is my current progress. If you have a normal frenzy and / or building bonus running, you will gain weeks and months of cookie production within those 20 seconds. I've been keeping mine updated, been mostly hanging out on the discord the last few days. Cookie clicker guide reddit Cookie clicker guide reddit. In general I ascended when it would double my prestige, I found that struck a decent balance of time spent VS gains. The benefit of ascending to the next prestige is that it passively increases your cookie income, so in the long run, you will be better off for doing so. From what I can see for every shadow achievement you have you lose 4% Milk. One simple elder frenzy / clicking frenzy + "sell all farms" (Godzamok in Diamond slot) already outvalues the whole night you were afk with full wrinklers. Upgrade cookie generation through clicking and clickless methods. Thanks for the list but I'm not sure how to get all needed information out of it. Get baking with this "Cookie Clicker" Guide! If you want to click, prioritise all of the click-based upgrades first as it will net you more cookies in the long run. Eventually you'll get to the point where you are able to get +1 prestige a few minutes (5 mins top, but you can go down till like 3) after an ascension and then it'll be possible to get the 100 ones in some of hours. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Very informative, any ideas for stuff you think I should add to mine? Guide tells me that I should get an idea of what to buy for my third ascension but I'd rather trust someon. Cookie Clicker is mainly supported by ads. Cookies help us deliver our Services. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the CookieClicker community. If you want to actively play then the grandmas are the better option. Make sure to note whether a requirement has a ≥ or ≤ symbol, or neither (denoting that the value must be exactly the number listed). With the cookies that you have collected, you can purchase items to help you gather cookies faster. For more maths based strategy, please see the below link: The second point of this strategy guide is to decide on your preferred way of playing early and commit to it.

:D. But if you are are aiming for all the achievements, it's going to take a while anyways to get those several hundred sugar lumps for the lvl 10 buildings. This gives your cookie production a percentage bonus. I'm no programmer, but I did my best to get the right information. 1000x is a shadow achievement, 100x is the normal one. try adding saysopensesame to the end of ur bakery name. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. This can help to avoid wasting cookies in areas that you have no intention of using.

It is also worth scanning all of the achievements to see if you have an "easy wins". All of these suggestions should be taken together. For instance, for the golden clover, there must be more than or equal to 2 mature clovers neighboring an empty square, but there must not be any more than four clovers, mature or not, neighboring that square. Yes, it's misplaced, both columns are requirements.

Although it's a good idea to upgrade as soon as possible, it probably isn't a good idea to get upgrades for buildings you don't have. Unlike other Minigames upgrading this one won't have any effect on the minigame. Ah, maybe I should have posted it here. So, instead of getting your 134th prism, it might be better to push instead your antimatters from 145 to 150, to unlock - and therefore make visible - the level 150 antimatter upgrade and double the total antimatter income with it. The secret is to set a strategy for yourself, consider each investment, invest efficiently, and be persistent with it. Cookie clicker strategy reddit. Utilize these tips and tricks to get the cookies flowing! By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. I really hope that my very choppy explanation helps, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the CookieClicker community. Is the boost you'd get to CPS worth it if you won't be able to quite afford that next upgrade? EDIT (part 2): Added information column for more explianations, https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NyKsV-FX6Yf_OKxeXlnLuwMshh66ozjel5LXRllsFmQ/edit?usp=sharing. v Sponsored links v. Cookie. If there's anything you think is missing/incorrect, comment it - help is appreciated. To summarise this section, the most obvious option isn't always the best one. When only one column is filled that means only one plant is required for that plant recipe. Shop online at x-cite for the best deals in Kuwait. No, just a lot of luck, but this will help https://imgur.com/a/j6RDd. Farms, on the other hand, are considered to be a poor investment. Especially if the there's the same plant mentioned once with an amount >= x and another amount <= x (for example the second Golden Clover row). Grandmas are making 2.5% of initial investment per second (taking 40 seconds to pay off the initial investment). If you follow each of these points you will be making cookies by the quintillions! Return on Investment (ROI) can be applied to collecting cookies as well. Cookie clicker strategy reddit The upgrades become visible at the respective building amounts 1, 5, 25, 50, 100, 150, 200, 250 and 300.

It is generally accepted that grandma buildings and upgrades are excellent early on the game and mature well into the later game due to the continuous upgrades that are available for them.

Purchase the grandmas and use the leftover 200 cookies to generate more cookies. Not all cookie-generated buildings are equal in this strategy guide. Milk is also increased through unique upgrades that can be found with all the others, although it doesn't state what it does, Make sure you are collecting this upgrade at every opportunity. It is still worth purchasing them early on and getting a few upgrades, but don't throw all of your resources at them, as they can be better spent elsewhere.

This Cookie Clicker guide will help you collect cookies quickly and efficiently.. = means you need that many or more of that plant, <= means having more than that amount stops the breeding from working. Is there a heavenly upgrade you can afford you really want? The last topic that we will cover in this guide about Cookie Clicker codes is precisely how to activate it. Cookie clicker strategy reddit. If you play Late game then you should have a lot of farms and mines even though they don't do nothing with two reasons: 2. the most important: Godzamok, Spirit of Ruin, if you get a Sugar Lump use it on temple and put Godzamok on diamond! It might be that you are very close, don't know it and with a simple upgrade can give yourself an instant boost. Here is my current progress. Each time that you ascend you reset all of your cookies, buildings and upgrades; you will retain your achievements though. Good point, I didn’t know that actually, could you point me towards the part of the code dedicated for those types of exceptions? Im wayyy over double my prestige now (16x over my prestige), but i think ill just wait a bit longer untill I hit a slow point in the run.