Your email address will not be published. The attachment to the brand and the talent of the seller quickly yielded some remarkable results, for in 1923, the company introduced the Converse model named after him - Chuck Taylor All Star. I can never find the bigger kids sizes. I fit into US 5 making it difficult to get this size for my tiny feel, left with very less choice, maybe I should try considering d kid size. I wear a women’s 8 and a kids 6- I buy kids chacos, Done this trick for years! Converse is a legendary brand existing on the clothing market for over 100 years. I have a few pair of kids UGGS. Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. I agree Kitty. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalized ads. Thank you!

Mell. Here’s a genius way to get women’s shoes for way less!

While all brands and sizes run slightly differently, this can be a great shopping guide until you’re used to buying in the youth department. Hip2Save » Articles » Deals » Shoes » Shoes for Women. I have not noticed any difference in quality with the brands I have purchased, but the fit is not always the same. Nike asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Good to know how well they have held up for you, Peaches!

I wear a 9 woman’s shoe. I do this! Easily convert from UK shoe sizes to US shoe sizes or European shoe sizes. And it doesn’t matter what brand – I’ve tried to buy kids shoes in all different brands, expensive and cheap, the kids shoes are not made as well as adults, they don’t fit well, and lack arch supports. Crummy sneakers and no pockets in their pants mean women really get the short end of the stick.

They’d fall off if I went with the size listed in the chart above! CALL US 1.888.699.3536. By using this site, you are agreeing to the site's terms of use. I love the colors and I am still wearing the first pairs I bought 8 years ago!

I’m an 8.5 and I always thought only real small feet could get away with this! But Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Sneakers often run a half-size large.

Powered by WordPress.com VIP. I do this with some shoes, kids shoes tend to be wider, which is a plus for me. Converse sneakers for children, men, and women can be seen on the streets of the whole world.

Advertising cookies (of third parties) collect information to help better tailor advertising to your interests, both within and beyond Nike websites.

what size in kids do you get?

Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window), Click to share on SMS (Opens in new window).

Comfortable, aesthetically pleasing, stylish, and made out of textile materials combined with a rubber insole - Converse sneakers have conquered the world of children and the youth. For more information see our. For more information about this processing of personal data, check our, Nike processes information about your visit using cookies to improve site performance, facilitate social media sharing and offer advertising tailored to your interests. I was able to fit a 7Y . Do you accept these cookies and the processing of personal data involved? My daughter’s the same situation right now. Unfortunately for men, this will only work if you’re sporting a size 7 or smaller and in that case, you’d shop for the same size, just in youth sizes. Zelen Shoes. I have also bought nike running shoes with this also. I find the Nike youth sizes actually fit me better than the women’s… Perhaps it’s because the width is different, though I’m not sure. i have never had this problem — i can testify to the identical quality for Converse, Doc Martens, and Vans. You can always change your preference by visiting the "Cookie Settings" at the bottom of the page. ALSO, I’m always hunting for both a bargain for myself AND shoes made wide enough for my short/wide feet. Yep! . My wife frequently buys men’s sneakers, usually 2 number sizes smaller than her women’s size. Join our large community of insiders - it's totally free! I wear a 6 in women’s and a 4 in kids. Would you also like to leave us a comment?

These cookies allow us to improve the site’s functionality by tracking usage on this website. Do the prices of adult shoes leave you feeling not so skippy? Post was not sent - check your email addresses!

I have always gotten my footwear in the children’s dept. No content on this site may be reused in any fashion without written permission. I’m curious since we’re the same size. Don't Miss Out! Converse manufactures such shoe models as Chuck Taylor All Star (women’s and men’s sneakers), Jack Purcell (stylish sneakers), or One Star (sneakers with a star). Currently, the brand has been taken over entirely and is dependent on Nike.

Thanks to said step, Converse has gained a new target and sneakers with a star as the logo have made an impact on the subculture of the youth. i’ve been doing this also, because my high-schooler son has really narrow feet. I’ve been buying Nike sneakers youth size 7 (Nike youth sizing runs small) for my women’s size 8 feet and it saves a bundle. One of the distinguishing features of Converse shoes is the harmonious combination of the best style and the highest level of comfort. Nike asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. I do this all the time, but a few brands this hasn’t worked for me are Vans and Rothys.