Answer: A computer that acts as a server, users at remote computers are allowed to access information that is stored on the server or host computer.
The next rightmost digit is 2 and the third digit from the right is 4. Answer: Willow. 112) What is the importance of AI?
136) A binding document signed by all users that explains the rules of the internet use at an institution.
How much do you know? QPI and HyperTransport have all but replaced this in current hardware, but what used to be the single most important factor in overall system speed?
9) Speed of CPU in the case of Super computer is?
Answer: The first page of a website and the starting point for navigating the web using web browser. Answer: Digital image warping.
22) To remove permanently, the content of data file in a database management system erase is?
Answer: 2D dimensional or 3D dimensional. If its iPad for Apple, for whom will it be Optimus? Answer: IP Address. Answer: Laser. Most CD-ROMs have a maximum capacity in the 650MB to 900MB range. Answer: Yahoo. 84) Which technique is used to transform the shape of an object? 99) What is flexible manufacturing system (FMS) or computerized manufacturing system? Answer: It is an electronic publication typically found in academic circles. 12) Word length of Super computers? 54) The device which translates signaling from non ISDN TE2 called? 123) The internet helps in three ways. Recent Scores. Answer: Google Print.
Answer: In 1940’s in the US department of Defence. Answer: Message handling service (MHS). Answer: Artificial Intelligence is a branch of computer science concerned with the study and creation of systems that exhibit some form of human intelligence. 5. Who developed the Token-Ring LAN technology in the 1980s? Answer: Personal computers extended technology. 21. Who bought Right Media, which operates a real-time online display ad exchange, for $680 million? 26) An optical device used to digitalize a whole page on a large image is ? 92) Who is considered as the father of industrial robot? This quiz is incomplete! Answer: Eee Pad. 36) A technology used for transferring email is called? Answer: DENDRAL. Answer: PROSPECTOR. Answer: Modelled Animation Techniques (MAT). 68) Which algorithm is used as an initial image is stretched and deformed to conform to the shape of final image? 101) The Expert system was introduced in?
True or False: CPU Frequency (Mhz, Ghz) is the most important factor in overall CPU speed. 104) In which field the expert system has application areas of A.I? 139) It is an Internet search tool that has the capability of searching many databases at one time. What are the words of the acronym CD-ROM? Answer: DRAM (Dynamic RAM), SRAM (Static RAM). Answer: 20-50 MIPS. Answer: DRAM, SRAM. 75) Adobe photoshop recommends that a minimum system is _?
135) It provides a standard hierarchical way of identifying and locating internet resources on the WWW. 26. 124) The most recent and very successful attempt at presenting information over the internet is? 94) What are the three major components of a robot? 114) Which is the first test programming language? Communicating via E-mail is the number one use of the net.
Answer: FORTRAN (it is widely used in engineering, technical and academic settings). Answer: 3D Animation. 38. All the best! Answer: Electronic dark room. 29. What is the name given to unsolicited e-mail messages? Identity proofing can be complicated to implement, and has been implemented in many ways. Answer: Core, Cladding, and plastic sheath. 133) It is a unique numeric identifier used to specify a particular host computer on a particular network and is part of a global standardized scheme for identifying machines that are connected to the internet. 94) What are the three major components of a robot? 63) What are the two types of morphing? Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. It is interrupted due to the lack of presence of mind, mood, etc. The faster the CPU the faster it can process information. Answer: Integrated Services Digital Networks. 61) The term morphing comes from Greek word? Answer: TA (Terminal Adapter). an error, click through Why are SSDs superior to standard Hard Drive Technology?
9. 37. The CPU controls all of a computer's functions. Answer: Distortion and Transition morphing. This shortcut will open the window to your favorites where you can organize and delete your favorites. 110) Which system has been designed to assist geologist in mineral exploration? 141) What is FTP?
95) Which part controls the movement of robots hand? 150 Computer Quiz Questions Answers – Learn about Computer – Latest Computer General Knowledge Quiz. 129) It is a software program that acts as an interface between the user and the WWW. The quiz is presented using simple ASCII text-mode and several options are provided through the initial menu to choose whether or not to play sounds, whether or not there is a time limit, etc. Answer: Network News Transport Protocol (This is used to distribute network news). SMALL TALK & ACTOR. Answer: Integrated Services Digital Networks. Instead, they use software to try to steal passwords. Answer: Numeric type. Accuracy: A team of editors takes feedback from our visitors to keep trivia as up to date and as accurate as possible. 41) The smallest version of optical disk can store? 35. What is it? 45. What is sometimes described as the “SMS of the internet?” Answer: It is a company that provides the internet access. Answer: Intel 1386, 1486, or Pentium processors. 34) What are special test messages consisting of empty envelopes? 18) EAPROM stands for? Answer: E-mail. Answer: Human intelligence have certain limit in speed and accuracy. Answer: System software. Answer: File Transfer Protocol (The medium that allows transferring of files between computers on the net using an FTP program or via Web Browser. 134) It is a way to identify and locate computers connected to the internet. Answer: PPP (Point to Point Protocol). Answer: 1958. 75) Adobe photoshop recommends that a minimum system is _? 89) Which is the biggest annoyance in computer generated modeling? What does the 'S' stand for in the programming language BASIC. 19) A standard protocol that describes communication between computers, synthesizers and musical instrument is? Answer: Formula Translator. An enormous collection of Computers trivia quizzes in the sci / tech category. This technique is called? What are they? Answer: Apple. 13.
Who was the actress who played Tootie on the TV show "Facts of Life"? VERY USEFULL FOR STUDENTS GETTING MORE KNOWLEDGE REGARDING DAY TODAYS NETWORK…. What do the letters AVG stand for in the AVG AntiVirus computer software? Which British mathematician and inventor, known as the 'Father of the Computer', designed a mechanical computer called the Analytical Engine which was an early forerunner of the computer we know today? Ctrl-D will add current site to your favorites. Other quiz pages: Computer Quiz I |
Answer: Speed in delivery of mail messages. 96) What is the purpose of a computer in a robot system? Can You Pass This Basic World History Quiz? Answer: Google. Answer: MobileMe. Sub-Categories With More Computers Quizzes: General Computing (31 quizzes) ... A computer is machine that can store and work with large amounts of information.
Answer: MACSYMA. Which general term refers to all kinds of harmful software, including viruses, worms, trojan horses, and spyware? 44) What are main parts of optical fibre? 130) Name two different types of web browser? 65) The first film which uses the morphing is? 21) The basis of internet is? 135) It provides a standard hierarchical way of identifying and locating internet resources on the WWW. Which doyen of the Indian IT industry resigned from the company he built to start up “Happiest Minds India Ltd”?
Which cyber-major picked up Serious Magic, a privately held maker of video production software? answer choices . 1) Digital computers are classified in four categories. What are they? Answer: It is a protocol designed to search, retrieve and display documents from remote sites on the internet. 42. Answer: Archie. One Laptop Per Child(OLPC) was proposed by whom? Answer: The World Wide Web (WWW).
70) Adobe photoshop has revolutionized the world of _? Answer: Region filling algorithm. 93) Who holds the patent for the first industrial robot? Answer: Nicholas Negroponte. 85) The menu which is used for pointing to the selection of colors is called?