It’s not possible to just wait long enough to build up a giant force and go in all guns blazing – as the enemy has the same resources, and is always building it’s forces and going on the attack (plus deadly airstrikes mean it’s a folly to put all your troops in one trench). Different Maps to try. • You may choose any battle mode: team battles or free for all. Unfortunately, i have a Mac and i can’t find a mac download version (if there is one).

If you can download it by clicking twice, try right click and open in new tab. You’re now signed up to receive Microsoft Store emails. Riflemen are a cheap all-round unit, submachine gunners are faster and useful for attacking enemy trenches, snipers are perfect for picking off enemies at long range, officers are powerful and give nearby soldiers a stat boost, and machine gunners are perfect for wiping out troops that are charging across no mans land. The mission is to defeat the enemy team and show who’s the best online sniper player! People may keep on the advanced options menu and when they here it they fall back, but maybe if they are in it for more than 5 secs make it so there’s no sound. Modern 3D graphics. Adam Singleton. Train map, Aztec temple, secret city and more.

BECOME THE BEST! PLZ make this playable on Mac too! - New types of ammo to help you in battle soon!

Take a look at this guide here! Take your rewards and share your achievements on Google+, Facebook and Vkontakte! Privacy Statement.

), this is just the beta demo but it’s awesome, we didn’t go in to this expecting it to be as good as it was, but it was awesome, the graphics are simple but do the job that is needed of them some of the elements of the game can seem a bit complex at first however it’s all explained really well and it’s incredibly hard to stop playing once you have started! 3rd party applications and browser plugins which you may choose to install or not during the download process.

Code of War is the online shooter game with the best 3D graphics, realistic physics and the huge selection of actual guns. Other than that i will tell you what i like about it: I do like the challenge in the game as it makes it very fun I like how you get random drops and rewards Over all everything about the game is really cool, Things you should add: Difficultys More troops Traps, EG: land mines barbed wire that has an effect ect… More music (sound tracks) and more emotional background noises, like screams and more distant gun shots, Thanks for all the fun ive had and i hope this helps :D. Well.. Become the best and achieve first places in the global leaderboard.

Get ready for some death combat action in our sniper shooting battlefield.

It’s probably best described as a tactical war simulator although you play almost an overseer, as you go along you will accrue money which can be spent on basic troops, more advanced troops, generals, gunners, snipers, air or tank attacks, of course the more powerful attacker you want to send out the more gold you will have to spend so do you risk depleting you standard troops and taking the hits whilst you wait for the money to build up and then send a tank attack out to destroy everyone or do you fill the ground with troops to protect yourself and make sure the enemy doesn’t cross your lines (because if they do it’s game over)? I think this game is absolutely amazing and I cant wait for the full release of the game. The sniper, the officer and the machine gunner are all very powerful units to have in your side, but they are expensive so it can be a lot of money down the drain if they fall foul of an airstrike.

Some ways you can make it less op: make it so there’s no button under the trench (like the puss or advanced options menu) you should put it into the advanced menu options as it takes time to open and select.

Play and unlock incredible gun weapons and gadgets.

This game is only beta now? And officers, since they give bonuses on the attack, should act like the snipers do and go out when you click to move the trench. The Worlds Biggest Beta Testing Site. Thank you!

Participate game tournaments, take your 1st place in global ranking! Question for the devs, can you make it so snipers stay in the trench on a charge much like MGs do? Improve your mastery and skills of your fighter to become more powerful! That should solve the problem. (I lost the battle with Much MUCH higher casualties than ze germans) In all seriousness though, Love it, will DEFINITELY buy it when it comes out. This makes the Tank a useful part of your strategy for the final push, as it draws the enemy fire and stops your troops being massacred.

BEST GAME there isn’t much games like this keep up the work is the people who have demo get full for free if so i will faint!!!!!!!!!!!!

- New map soon! The ultimate Command Of War experience. So the main one i noticed is that it doesn’t save your progress, and that’s a bit annoying. Invite your friends and play together ABSOLUTELY FOR FREE!

First up we have my personal ... Command of War demo is a game worth revisiting just because it’s so great and this is only the demo version! Try your skills and mastery in the dynamic online action versus other players from the whole world! In WW1 your men didn’t fall back. Choose tactics and find your enemy’s weak spots! Command online shooter - pure action only!

cannon wait for the full release. Command of War is a highly addictive and challenging WWI trench warfare RTS in which you attempt to manage the deployments of your squads across a hostile battlefield.

Available to United States residents. Code of War is the online shooter game with the best 3D graphics, realistic physics and the huge selection of actual guns. 2012-2020   |. Access your Internet connection and act as a server. ), this is just the beta demo but it’s awesome, we didn’t go in to this expecting it to be as good as it was, but it was awesome, the graphics are simple but do the job that is needed of them some of the elements of the game can seem a bit complex at first however it’s all explained really well and … Our team will review it and, if necessary, take action. This game is amasing.

Very similar to other games of its type, such as WW1 medic, or warfare 1917, but that is not a bad thing.

Features:

• Dynamic battles, furious action, you will have no time for rest Defeat the other players all over the world as many times as you can. :). Free games that are just as good as most that you would pay for!

And it’s little decisions like this that make the game so interesting and addictive and it’s also pretty challenging however if you do find the normal campaign mode too easy you can also do a challenge mode where you are under constant barrage and can’t advance out of your trench and just have to survive for ten minutes but it’s very, very difficult but also a nice touch to include in the Command Of War beta demo as it means you get two different game modes both of them very challenging but one that should keep you occupied for quite some time. This game, I hate it! love it. This game is epic. Try your skills and mastery in the dynamic online action versus other players from the whole world!

Good game, will buy when it comes out, but quick question, can you make snipers like the MGs where they don’t go out on a charge? Lots of camouflages and decals.

Command of War is a highly addictive and challenging WWI trench warfare RTS in which you attempt to manage the deployments of your squads across a hostile battlefield. • Modern 3D graphics With the full version planned to be released this summer you really need to try out this demo before it’s no longer available. Command online shooter - pure action only! - Hot fixes Does any one know what game engine this was made on it would be a real help thanks!! All of this FOR FREE! You can download the Command Of War beta demo here for free and you really should! Cool looks great hope for the best because this game and the dev.

Free Video Game Alpha & Beta Tests.