A ribeye, potato & salad bar for $14.99.

The perfect spot for a fabulous date night. The food was very good including the salad bar. Tuesday: The food is always leaving us wanting more. Restaurants near Cliff Hagan Stadium Restaurants in this area are known for Contemporary American, American, Southern, Steakhouse and Italian cuisines.

The shrimp I think was old, tasted very very fishy and we would have returned them, the batter they cooked them in was also flavorless.

Some of the popular local menu items include Caesar Salad, Lamb Shank Special, Potato Gnocchi, Baked Rigatoni and Beef Shoulder. Overall, the experience was not particularly good concerning the food.

This restaurant Profile Page is brought to you courtesy of the DiningGuide.com service. Thought the quality of the steak could be a notch higher.

Printer-friendly versionWrite a review about Cliff Hagans Rib EyeReport Closed. Banquet room available Sunday- Friday evenings and Sunday- Friday 12:00 pm-3:00 pm for lunch banquets. went here for our 35th wedding anniversary. Get quick answers from The Ribeye staff and past visitors. Extremely disappointed and will not be back nor recommended that anyone else should ever go.More. The steak was cooked to more of a medium, was not seasoned with anything, a little salt and pepper would have helped a ton.

The Reef Restaurant & Special Events Dine in To-Go or Order Delivery for Lunch or Dinner.

The fresh bread was alright not the best. 1 Review Open for Lunch, Dinner, Brunch and Happy Hour.

Early dinner so very quiet and really great vibe inside.

Will be back again.

Fantastic service.

The steak was cooked to more of a medium, was not seasoned with anything, a little salt and pepper would have helped a ton.

Along the way, we shared a loaf of fresh baked bread. Groups of 10 people or more must make advance reservations directly by Phone: (322) 228 0300 / (322) 228 0200 or Email: reservations@lekliff.com. The Special Events Office is open and booking future events, Monday - Friday from 9am to 5pm. We did not have reservations, but were seated as soon as we checked in (even though they were packed). Service was good.

Prices weren't bad either. My wife chose the eight-ounce ribeye dinner with rice and sauteed mushrooms.

We also made a trip to the salad bar, which is a meal in itself with an array of garden vegetables, fruits, ham, cheeses and home-made prepared salads. Please let us know. Hope to enjoy another meal here very soon. So it is with The Ribeye, a comfortable steakhouse in Champaign, Illinois, that specializes...in ribeye steaks but also features chicken, shrimp and an excellent salad bar. We had no room for desert.

Specific tables or areas are subject to availability.

At The Ribeye, the service is as good as the food. Overall, the experience was not particularly good concerning the food. Copyright © 2020 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. Fresh seafood, prime cuts, and innovative fare with a subtle Polynesian twist, The Reef on the Water puts a classy and delectable spin on California’s surf and turf cuisine. Copyright 2017 © Le Kliff Puerto Vallarta, reservations@lekliff.com | Phone: +52 (322) 228 0300, Make Your Dining Reservations In Puerto Vallarta.

We had a reservation and although the restaurant was full we were seated immediately. Offering American and seafood cuisine, best Brunch, waterfront Special Event Rooms and outdoor patio.

The steak was flavorless. We ordered a medium-rare steak, chicken, shrimp, and a twice-baked potato. $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50).

Restaurants in this area are known for Contemporary American, American, Southern, Steakhouse and Italian cuisines. Located on an imposing beachfront crag and only 25 minutes south of Puerto Vallarta. Steak was mediocre, nothing special about this place. Nice restaurant, love the lack of pretentiousness. Copyright © 2005-2020 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC.

Perched dramatically over the mountains of Puerto Vallarta, Le Kliff introduces diners to the authentic gourmet specialties and fascinating culinary traditions of Mexico, adding a subtle touch of modernity and local charm. All rights reserved. The salad bar was a nice surprise but the beets were mushy like they had been frozen. Is this property still open? In the past (again multiple visits), I thought the steaks were of better quality.

You are purchasing an electronic gift card.

$$ For a restaurant to keep me coming, they have to be doing something better than I can do it at home ... for the Ribeye, it will have to be a "top-notch" ribeye steak. 1 review with a rating of 5.0 stars and no comment. Restaurant The Ribeye.

Along the way, we shared a loaf of fresh baked bread. I would however return for the salad bar. Tuesday nights, The salad bar was a meal in itself with a variety of, ... and shrimp option if you are dining with someone not interested in, 1701 S Neil St, Champaign, Champaign-Urbana, IL 61820-7213. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services.

This restaurant Profile Page is brought to you courtesy of the DiningGuide.com service.

Date night is always a new memory here.

The Reef is a proud member of Specialty Restaurants Corporation (SRC). Based on thousands of traveler opinions, TripAdvisor has recognized Le Kliff Puerto Vallarta among the “10 Best Fine Dining Restaurants in Mexico 2017”. Located at 1701 South Neil Street, south of Kirby, close to the University of Illinois campus, The Ribeye opens at 4 p.m. Saturday and Sunday and at 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. Perfect spot to have gotten engaged.

Always a great job ! For a restaurant to keep me coming, they have to be doing something better than I can do it at home ... for the Ribeye, it will have to be a "top-notch" ribeye steak.More.

This is a place where aged ribeye steaks are grilled to perfection. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. At The Ribeye, the service is as good as the food. The salad bar is awesome

Cliff Hagan, left, with Kentucky Coach Adolph Rupp, and fellow UK stars Lou Tsioropoulos (16) and Frank Ramsey (30) during the Wildcats’ undefeated (25-0) 1953-54 season. Serve was great. For dessert, we shared a large slice of New York style cheesecake. Please call for an appointment or tour. The chicken was well cooked and had a nice flavor to it.

$$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) It has amazing views of the Long Beach skyline and Queen Mary. This is a place where aged ribeye steaks are grilled to perfection. The web page only allows individual reservations. in ribeye steaks but also features chicken, shrimp and an excellent salad bar. You will NOT receive a physical gift card.

The salad bar was ok it had a lot of good options although only having iceberg lettuce is a little low a good salad bar should have a nice spring mix or at least spinach. The chicken was well cooked and had a nice flavor to it.

© 1996-2020MetroGuide, Inc. | Privacy Policy | Terms and ConditionsDiningGuide, DiningGuide.Network, DiningGuide.Community and DiningGuide Hazard are service marks of MetroGuide.com, Inc. To submit your restaurant, please use the: DiningG.U.I.-de.To contact us at MetroGuide: Click Here. Upon arrival, I figured it was not going to be the best restaurant. This was my first visit and it will not be my last. The service is always a great topic of conversation. Our special events team is dedicated to making your next corporate event, wedding reception, social gathering, themed celebration or private party memorable. Do you have a senior special night? Romantic with a little flare. Thank you. Some of the popular local menu items include Caesar Salad, Lamb Shank Special, Potato Gnocchi, Baked Rigatoni and Beef Shoulder. We had no room for desert. 2) Salad Bar ... also top-notch. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location.

Think Ponderosa or Golden Corral.

We wish everyone could feel the joy this place has to offer! The shrimp I think was old, tasted very very fishy and we would have returned them, the batter they cooked them in was also flavorless.

When the Ribeye is the title of your business ... problem there. This is a really unique and wonderful dining destination! Is this accurate? more. Enjoy! Cliff Hagans Rib Eye: Lexington DiningGuide Restaurant Profile Page. Reservations, Seating, Parking Available, Highchairs Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Table Service, Homewood Suites by Hilton Champaign-Urbana. We both had marinated chicken. Reservations are encouraged especially weekends and on Tuesdays.

The Menu for Cliff Hagan's Ribeye with category Italian from Lexington, 941 Winchester Road Lexington, KY 40503 can be viewed here or added.