JW: What was different about AK that week? Product names with seemingly random letters and numbers can be a little gimmicky and unfathomable. Love the floating alignment line on those.

Find out what our testers made of it below. The only exception was in 2011, I built him a hot drawing 3-wood for Augusta. He also went down in loft to a 3+ to close the gap after going to a longer driver shaft a few weeks back. Web: www.clevelandgolf.com All Irons at D3 and Std Length (38 inch 5 Iron, 35 3/4 PW), Wedges: Nike VR Pro “MT Grind”: (54, 59) w/ Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400, 54 @D4, [email protected] 4 1/2, Putter: Scotty Cameron Studio Select Circle T Newport 2 w/ Scotty Cameron Pistol Red Full Chord Grip. I currently game a G410 LST and hit it off the turf often, I have no trouble with it, and I’ve been playing in softer conditions recently.”, rgk5: “Cobra F9 or F8. Required fields are marked *. 6, No. Turns out that that wasn't the case at all.

1), each of which are made from soft 304 Stainless Steel with a precision-milled face. I bet he was a 175-178 mph ball speed guy. Below are the three new models; Cero, Elevado (and Elevado Counter-Balanced option), and Mezzo. Tested As reviewed in our Putters Test 2014: Quite offset due to the plumber’s neck hosel, so will suit a left aimer. He found the fairway and green and got it done. Punch shots: Debating the merits of the Titleist Pro V1 golf ball. But then again, I’m not sure what more we could really expect for the excellent price point of $99. Like the original models, each of the new mallet heads have a milled, copper-infused aluminum face with a layer behind it made from polymer; the combination creates a softer feel. For a reminder of how the technology works, here’s a graphic from Cleveland. I’ll never forget that day for the rest of my life.

JW: Not sure if TrackMan was really a thing back then but what kind of numbers did AK put up? They almost have a “cast” look to them like the old original Ping Ansers (which I understand some people like). Shane Lowry: Put a High Lofted SIM max 3-wood in with a Project X Hulk 70G 6.5, Freddie Couples switched into a bunch of new gear…, Ping G425 LST (9 degrees) with MCA Tensei AV Blue Raw 65 TX (45.25 length), Ping I210 (3-PW) with Aerotech Steelfiber I110 X CW. ST41832.

One of many to follow. He had just turned pro and at that time was followed by a ton of hype. The golf course is a valuable 'third place,' now more than ever.

A nice play on the old #7 type. Really enjoyed the feel but the head felt so light. Very impressive.

He said to me while reading that eagle putt on 15 “these ppl are about to go f*n nuts… watch this” and then he rolled it in. Find out what our testers made of it below. Cleveland TFI 2135 Satin Cero Putter Review: You should know I want AK to come back in a blaze of glory. I wanted to dive a little deeper into his gear, so I went to the person that worked with him closest.