“I think that’s what I want to do when I’m older, like social justice activism,” she told Insider. “Growing up in a family where you’re really only exposed to one side and your mom is a public figure working for some of the biggest Republican politicians in the nation, you know, 12-year-old me was wondering, ‘Why? In 2016, the Conways relocated to the nation’s capital — though Claudia, then a sixth-grader, wasn’t so happy about the move. Kellyanne Conway's Daughter Claudia Gains Attention For Anti-Trump TikToks. They may not always see eye to eye, but Claudia has described her mother as her “best friend.”. Look at what I did, ladies and gentleman.

Terms of Use “My mother’s job ruined my life to begin with,” she wrote. what she’s been doing on TikTok that gained national attention. She’s also posted in support of Black Lives Matter, highlighting the case of Breonna Taylor. Claudia revealed on TikTok that she has coronavirus, posting an Oct. 4 video with the caption saying, “hey guys currently dying of covid!”, Her mom had announced her own COVID-19 diagnosis Oct. 2 following the teen’s posts on the platform that Kellyanne was “coughing all around the house after Trump tested positive for covid.”. What happens if Trump loses the election and refuses to concede? But it’s the 15-year-old who’s recently been making headlines — by posting anti-Trump TikTok videos and sharing her uber-liberal views, all while publicly battling her parents over control of her social media accounts. “my mother’s job ruined my life to begin with. heartbreaking that she continues to go down that path after years of watching her children suffer. i’m officially pushing for emancipation. The... Kristen Bell and Jonathan Groff are going to be playing a couple once again! Claudia‘s account has picked up followers for her outspoken views and responded to some people questioning how she gets along with her parents because of them.

Claudia Conway’s mom, Kellyanne, was one of President Trump’s longest-serving aides. Stop ‘stanning’ him,” Claudia tweeted, using a term referring to someone who admires someone or something to the point of obsession. Get TMZ breaking news sent right to your browser! Earlier today, it was announced that Trump was admitted to Walter Reed Hospital for his symptoms. You can see the screenshots in the tweet below. George has also left The Lincoln Project, an anti-Trump org ... again, it seems so he can repair his family, but it doesn't seem to be working. SIKE nah block me pls and then educate yourself.”. (@claudiamconway) CLAUDIA CONWAY (@claudiamconway) • Instagram photos and videos “It’s kind of frustrating that I’ve kind of grown up around that,” she said. The outburst prompted Kellyanne to announce she was stepping down from her senior role in the White House at the end of August. Claudia has said that growing up as Kellyanne Conway’s daughter, “it’s really really hard to disassociate yourself with that image because people look at me and are like ‘oh, that’s Kellyanne Conway’s daughter,’ she must love Trump.”, “I really don’t,” she told Insider, adding that her opinions and those of her mother “could not be more opposite.”, But, she added: “I respect everyone’s views.”. The mother-daughter duo attended Trump’s inaugural ball in DC, with Kellyanne tweeting a photo of them at the time, looking lovingly at each other in evening gowns. This story has been shared 148,092 times. selfish. Photo illustration by Slate. The 'faithless electors' scenario that could keep Trump in office, DSW boots are buy one, get one 50 percent off, OkiOki is making serious waves in the affordable mattress market, Walmart’s best early Black Friday deals to shop right now, Sephora VIB sale's 19 top deals on royal beauty must-haves in 2020, 20 unique Christmas gift ideas for everyone on your 2020 list, British woman arrested trying to take elderly mother out of nursing home before lockdown, Patrick Duffy and 'Happy Days' actress Linda Purl are dating. Thanks for contacting us.

Claudia Conway’s father and mother. Wants Emancipation Despite Mom's Resignation, Casts Curse On Florida Using Tebow's Heisman, For SMU Student Shot And Killed On Halloween, Americans Look North During Election Suspense, ©2020 EHM PRODUCTIONS,INC. Sitemap 15-year-old Claudia Conway went back on her favorite platform -- TikTok -- to bemoan her family situation and is pleading with her fans to hook her up with a lawyer so she can free herself from her family. Later on, Claudia confirmed her mom was positive and urged others to wear masks and take the proper precautions against the virus. buckle up because this is probably going to be public one way or another, unfortunately. “y’all love to twist everything i’m not getting emancipated because of my mom’s job.. it is because of years of childhood trauma and abuse,” she continued.

“My mother claims that she did not lie to me. We tried reaching Kellyanne and George ... but no luck.

Look at what I did,” she said in one of the videos. The tweet came alongside many more in which she penned her frustration over her mother’s work for President Trump, and over recent praise of her father. In one such TikTok, Claudia encouraged people to leave one-star reviews on properties that Trump owns, and in another, says “Why do people hate on Trump supporters, like can’t we just respect everyone’s opinions? 23.8K; 8/24/2020 6:59 … “Gasping” also started trending on Twitter on Monday night after Trump appeared to be struggling to breathe when he removed his mask during a White House photo op. This story has been shared 297,221 times. PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Kellyanne Conway. Claudia Conway is currently one of the top trending topics on Twitter after she made some claims about President Trump‘s condition amid his battle with coronavirus. 148,092, This story has been shared 101,521 times. She also says her mom got her arrested.

You'd think Claudia would side with her dad, George, because they both despise Donald Trump ... but Claudia says her dad doesn't care about her and has even been abusive to her, although she offered no evidence. SIKE nah block me pls and then educate yourself,” she wrote in one video. “‘What does she believe in? it’s all about money and fame, ladies and gentlemen,” she also wrote. “I’m officially pushing for emancipation.

“As for my dad, politically, we agree on absolutely nothing. “I grew up in a very, very conservative family, so I was only exposed to those views for a very long time,” she added. Photos by Georgetown Law/Handout and Mark Wilson/Getty Images. She also clarified that her desire for emancipation did not directly have to do with her mother’s job. She added that her mother was “selfish” for pursuing her line of work. “My mom is my best friend but we do fight all the time over politics, and I’m always shut down by my entire family,” she told Insider.

The former White House aide was at the Sept. 26 Rose Garden event for Supreme Court nominee Amy Coney Barrett. The tug-of-war came to a head July 13, when Claudia announced that her mom and dad, conservative Trump critic George Conway, had banned her from social media. He’s the founder of the anti-Trump conservative super political action committee The Lincoln Project. please interact w this because most of my comments are threats from angry trump supporters.”, She captioned another TikTok with “i love trump… but replace ‘love’ with ‘think that we should extinguish.’”. Her dad, George, meanwhile, is a prominent corporate attorney who represented Jones in her lawsuit against Bill Clinton. She started a Change.org petition in an attempt to convince her parents to stay put in the Garden State. “I’m officially pushing for emancipation. Kellyanne said she and her husband both decided they were taking time off to tend to their four children. Kellyanne Conway's abrupt resignation from The White House may not be enough to save her family, because her daughter still wants to be emancipated ... she fiercely wants it. Claudia Conway has just revealed that her mom, Kellyanne Conway, has tested positive for coronavirus. The former White House advisor is now the latest person with a confirmed positive test who also attended the Rose Garden ceremony which announced Amy Coney Barrett as Supreme Court Nominee. You can check out one of Claudia‘s videos below. If you missed it, Kellyanne was recently parodied on Saturday Night Live. Main > Claudia Conway. John Jenkins and Utah Senator Mike Lee, who all were positive as well.

Claudia Conway Trends on Twitter After Claiming Trump is Actually 'Doing Badly'