Ended up getting 100% on moodle & 99% on the exam (and if you did better on the exam vs the midterm the prof changed your midterm grade to your exam grade... but I took the course Fall 2017 so things may have changed). Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. If I can help with course selection in any way, feel free to msg! Help Center. 2.12% of all item views. Cured Rugged Hide.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. F/ 24/ F/ 30 / 5’7” 220 – 198.8 = 21.2 lbs | Guys, it finally happened! Press J to jump to the feed. Does anyone know if Classics 2MT3 fulfills the Social Sciences/Humanities requirement for U of T medicine? The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. One thing to note is that there is much more content than in 2mt3 and you will need to practice a lot so you can achieve a high grade. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Stay Away!!!!! Not officially affiliated with the university. It’s noticeably harder than 2mt3 and the prof goes out of his way to make it hard for people who can’t make it to every class. It's not just the course, who's teaching it matters immensely. Thought I'd be dropping out of school this semester, but my average is a B so nice. Log in sign up.

i took 2mt3 this year and found it really great so i assumed 3mt3 would be as well. also, if anyone has taken classics 3mt3, bio 3dd3, hlthsci 3dd6, and/or hlthsci 3103 please let me know how you found these courses (i.e course load, difficulty, etc.)! 0. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. the test was set up so that it was in two stages. I'm sure that course selection feels daunting right now given the circumstances. )! Trending Items Edgemaster's Handguards. Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies.

Not officially affiliated with the university. 0. Press J to jump to the feed. Waiting on a jpeg.

I hit a plateau earlier but the… F// F/16 I'm officially 6 months clean from cutting my skin. The structure is pretty much like 2mt3, but in lectures he goes through worksheets that he makes for each class. was still pretty easy and enjoyable if you liked 2mt3. for fall 2019, we had 20% moodle, 30% test, and 50% exam. i'm going into third year life sci and i was wondering if anyone knows third year/upper year bird courses i can take.

Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. A subreddit for students, staff, alumni, and anyone else at McMaster University in Hamilton, Canada. School McMaster University; Course Title CLASSICS 2MT3; Type. CLASSICS CLASSICS 2E03 - The Ancient World in Film * CLASSICS 2MT3 - Ancient Roots of Medical Term. i'm going into third year life sci and i was wondering if anyone knows third year/upper year bird courses i can take. Black Lotus. Do NOT TAKE Classics 3MT3! The syllabus isn't out yet so it's hard to say, but I did take an online course (History 3H03: Italian Renaissance) online with Dr. Armstrong and the pre-filmed lectures were engaging + informative and the discussion felt productive. Pages 85 This preview shows page 45 - 49 out of 85 pages. oh wow... is a lot harder than classics 2mt3? Department of History. first stage is individual and then the second stage you can collab with people and change up to four answers. Recommendations for a laptop? Classics 3mt3 will be offered in the winter of 2018. ENGLISHDependent on online learning platform used. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Press J to jump to the feed. From my experience with her, I would assume that she would develop the virtual learning environment used for History 1P03 in a similar manner! CLASSICSCLASSICS 2E03 - The Ancient World in Film* CLASSICS 2MT3 - Ancient Roots of Medical Term. The assignments are graded based on a rubric that does not describe what you need to do for a perfect mark.

first stage is individual and then the second stage you can collab with people and change up to four answers. Classics 3MT3 will be offered in the Winter of 2018 19 As of now there will be. Homework Help. McMaster University’s Department of Kinesiology is one of the leading Kinesiology programs in Canada and recognized among the world’s best in research, teaching, community engagement and … Titanic Leggings. INTRODUCTORY LANGUAGE COURSES: FRENCH, ITALIAN, ASL, GERMAN, POLISH, FARSI, CHINESE, LATIN, ETC.Dependent on online learning platform used. 0 Coins.

* CLASSICS 3MT3 - Advanced Ancient Roots of Medical Term. Not officially affiliated with the university. Press J to jump to the feed. User account menu. :)). I went to office hours for about 30min after getting a 50% on the midterm which was sufficient to help me understand how to translate the latin. edit: this stuff is mostly about having class in-person, i imagine it will be even easier online since everything is practically open book. Get ready to read.

Arcanite Bar. 4.37% of all item views. F.É.R.F.I. 5.28% of all item views. There is more latin which can be initially intimidating, but once you understand the ‘system’ it is easy! concept is basically like 2mt3, just new words and a bit more latin where you learn the genitive (possessive) case. Classics 2MT3, what do you think? The Mickey Thompson Classic III wheel features the classic 8-Hole design in a highly polished finish that includes matching polished hand holes.

overall i think it wasn't much more difficult, and i think the workload was similar to 2mt3. Reddit Coins. Department of Linguistics and Languages. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I'm not sure of the face you are making. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. https://twitter.com/MacHealthSci/status/738798828707565570. Reddit Premium. Of course, this isn't a comprehensive list. I'd say go for it if you are interested in the subject. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. A subreddit for students, staff, alumni, and anyone else at McMaster University in Hamilton, Canada.

By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. 3MT3 awful. Department of Classics. Welcome to Reddit, the front page of the internet. Close. Arcane Crystal. But its a second year course, it is hard? 7.27% of all item views. Teebu's Blazing Longsword. 2.42% of all item views. Med School Requirements. Hello! Press J to jump to the feed. for fall 2019, we had 20% moodle, 30% test, and 50% exam. PEACE STUDIESPEACEST 1A03 - Introduction to Peace Studies. COMMUNICATIONS* CMST 2HM3 - Human Communication. A B C ... 35% off everything except classic line items. Get the most out of your online learning experience. concept is basically like 2mt3, just new words and a bit more latin where you learn the genitive (possessive) case. I would really appreciate it! Could you share the link to the pdf please? also, if anyone has taken classics 3mt3, bio 3dd3, hlthsci 3dd6, and/or hlthsci 3103 please let me know how you found these courses (i.e course load, difficulty, etc.

I'm looking into it this afternoon -- it's Friday and, having recently re-read Ready Player One, I'm in the mood for some easter egg hunting. Hi I was just wondering if any upper year students took this course and could give me some insight on the workload and difficulty of this course. The embossed M/T logo is assurance of quality, strength and dependability. Not officially affiliated with the university. Department of English and Cultural Studies. the test was set up so that it was in two stages.

was still pretty easy and enjoyable if you liked 2mt3. Dreamfoil . Just your classic bad course with a case of "prof who doesn't care" folks. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast.

Faculty of Humanities (Courses with subject HUMAN) McMaster English Language Development Diploma Top posts directory. 12 . Cookies help us deliver our Services. COMMUNICATIONS Cookies help us deliver our Services.

* CLASSICS 3MT3 - Advanced Ancient Roots of Medical Term.

There’s a new history of magic course, and I was wondering what your opinion on that is? Even in Mods [Year 2 exams], we get to choose two of our five options. Two profs teaching the same class can give two very different experiences. Become a Redditor. …

Under 200 for the first time all year! 0. 🇺🇩🇪🇦🇲) looking for online friends, F17 I'm open to being friends with anyone :), F17 looking for a [Chat] to help me with my English essay, F17 Looking for friends to bond over games or trophy hunting with. A subreddit for students, staff, alumni, and anyone else at McMaster University in Hamilton, Canada. Department of Philosophy. Thought I'd be dropping out of school this semester, but my average is a B so nice. McMaster 2023 Discord Server!

I'm taking it rn and I love it! And he is making both the test and exam mc. Uploaded By Allenme09. In NO WAY a bird course! Log In / Sign Up. I've compiled a list of courses (open to students enrolled in any program) that are not only manageable & enjoyable, but would also transition well to a virtual learning environment.

I have heard good things about the following: Russian 1Z03 - intro russian Music 2ii3 - pop music earth sci 2ww3 - water classics 2mt3 - med term …