Where IS that metallic mother... Clarence Boddicker: Zip it up, will you, man? Joe, a Cardassian, a Ferengi, and Robocop stop fighting and notice Omri], Browse more character quotes from RoboCop (1987), Directive 4 limitation against Jones is cancelled, RoboCop sends him flying through a window, RoboCop sends him flying through another window, RoboCop's program intervenes to prevent him from killing Clarence in cold blood. Back off, or there will be trouble. I work for Dick Jones! OW! [RoboCop turns to the wall and inserts his data spike into the wall socket, a video starts to play]. It's a little insurance policy called "Directive 4", my little contribution to your psychological profile.

Robocop: And destruction of police property. You need to come home. Cops don't like me, so I don't like cops. He is an actor, known for Broken Arrow (1996), RoboCop (1987) and Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country (1991). Now, don't get cute! That's nice shooting there. Officer Anne Lewis: Jesus, Murphy. Nobody popped my cherry! Clarence Boddicker: Think about it, chum. Think of the great DiMaggio.”, “In your dream you call for Chaplain Charlie. Clarence Boddicker: Clarence Boddicker: Cobra Assault Cannon - state of the art bang - bang! We're heading back to the station! Ha ha ha ha ha! You have the right to remain silent. Are you okay? Come quietly or there will be... trouble. You met the Navy chaplain when you interviewed him for a feature article you were writing. Identify yourself.

The gang laughs in hysterics, the gang laughs watching Murphy struggle to his feet, grasping his bleeding stump, Murphy turns with great difficulty and faces the gang, who gleefully empty their guns into him, shooting his wounded arm completely off. Now it's time to erase that mistake. Clarence Boddicker: I don't know. You're gonna have to kill it. Robocop: [watches helplessly as Officer Lewis dies] Officer down. Clarence Boddicker: [using the GPS map to find RoboCop] He's at the steel mill. Somewhere there is a crime happening. Clarence Boddicker: Okay, let's get out of here. I am falling apart. [Lewis extends her arm to comfort Murphy].

STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Clarence Boddicker: Hey, wait a minute. got off to a shaky start when power failed. [takes Murphy's helmet off and puts it on Emil]. Clarence Boddicker: Hey, wait a minute. Fuck me! Godammit! Dick Jones: [takes a gun and holds it against the Old Man's head, wrapping his arm around his neck] Get up! RoboCop: Get down on the ground and put your hands behind your back. RoboCop: Clarence Boddicker, you are under arrest. Finally, the Robocop script is here for all you quotes spouting fans of the Peter Weller movie. You better take me in.

Clarence Boddicker: [spits blood in Robo's face] Fuck you.

The Old Man: These are serious charges. I've got protection. Fuck me! He releases Clarence from his grasp], [as RoboCop steadily advances, taking aim on Clarence, Clarence's nervous chuckles slowly turn to near panic as he realizes that Robocop truly means to kill him]. Shut up about the extended version Lebowski. Ellen Murphy: Alex? I'm a mess... RoboCop: They'll fix you. Gambling. STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Cops don't like me. Clarence Boddicker: I don't think I want to pay that, Sal. You probably don't think I'm a very nice guy. Not drowned entirely, though. RoboCop: [turning to the grocery couple] Thank you for your co-operation.

We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. You got access to military weaponry? Now it's time to erase that mistake. Leon Nash: Emil, how ya doin', man? Clarence Boddicker: Come on, Emil. RoboCop: [to shocked store owners] Thank you for your cooperation, goodnight. The CEO: Well, I gotta hand it to ya. His heart pumped seven hundred thousand gallons of warm blood through one hundred thousand miles of veins, working hard--hard enough in twelve hours to lift one sixty-five ton boxcar one foot off the deck. Ooooow!

Open that son of a bitch! His memory's admissible as evidence!

Wait a minute! Wait a minute! He releases Clarence from his grasp].

Write your screenplay and focus on the story with many helpful features.

Dick Jones: Suit yourself, Clarence... but Delta City begins construction in two months. I don't have time for this bullshit! Robocop: I'm fine, Anne. Joe, a Cardassian, a Ferengi, and Robocop stop fighting and notice Omri. She started over again. If you wanna get in there, you're gonna have to shoot through us. [Boddicker shoots off Murphy's right hand.] I never miss a game.

I'm protected, man.

They fix everything. The Old Man: How can we help you, officer? Maybe you'd like to meet a friend of mine. It's not desiring the fall; it's terror of the flames. [Emil disarms Murphy and then picks up his own shotgun]. RoboCop: Clarence Boddicker, you are under arrest. [RoboCop stabs him in the throat; Clarence screams in pain as he staggers away and collapses]. Walter Karrel: DON'T SHOOT! Wait a minute! the deaths of 31 police officers. So I don't like cops. device as the city's last line of defence. You involved me! He's a senior president. I swear to Christ. The wreckin' crew is here! Clarence Boddicker: [gets up close to Jones' face] Hey... take a look at my face, *Dick*! You killed a bunch of cops. RoboCop: Walter Karrel, look at me. Dick Jones: The police officer who arrested you, the one you spilled your guts to --. You want space in my marketplace... you're gonna have to give me a volume discount. You have the right to remain silent.

Still got the factory sticker on it! RoboCop: Excuse me. Clarence Boddicker: Shit! But he just laughed and said, 'I've been crushed and broken before.' Look, I'm not gonna ask politely next time, now step away from the door. the fear of falling remains a constant.

[RoboCop's program intervenes to prevent him from killing Clarence in cold blood. He is OCP"s newest soldier in their revolutionary crime management program. “The sea had jeeringly kept his finite body up, but drowned the infinite of his soul. 5 Nov. 2020. One. and 'Hang on! [as RoboCop steadily advances, taking aim on Clarence, Clarence's nervous chuckles slowly turn to near panic as he realizes that Robocop truly means to kill him]. I don't have time for this bullshit!

Clarence Boddicker: Hey, Emil!

Leon Nash: [yelling to Emil and Joe] All right, cut the horseshit! To brutal, godless children Chaplain Charlie spoke about how God is merciful, despite appearances, about how the Ten Commandments lack detail because when you're writing on stone tablets with lightning bolts you've got to be brief, about how the Free World will conquer Communism with aid of God and a few Marines, and about free fish. You have the right to remain silent. Any special message for all the kids watching at home? What's your name? Don't you remember me? Option 2: you tell me where John Bigg's drug lab is located and then I arrest you. There's another guy.

Joe Cox: [to a mangled Murphy, in sing-songy taunting tone] Does it hurt? He's, uh, he's OCP. Clarence Boddicker: I don't know what you're talking about. Listen to me, you fuck! . RoboCop: Aiding and abetting a known felon. Don't shoot, don't shoot, don't shoot!

A lot of people... would love to see a guy like me... put a guy like you out of business. When it arrived on the big screen in 1987, Paul Verhoeven's RoboCop was like a high-voltage jolt of electricity, blending satire, thrills, and abundant violence with such energized gusto that audiences couldn't help feeling stunned and amazed. Murphy: OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU... OW! Open the safe, pops. Clarence Boddicker: [stabs RoboCop in the chest with metal rod] Sayonara, RoboCop!