There were only 2 of us, so we couldn't handle more.

We arrived, ordered and waited only 10 minutes to receive our variety order. Let's me honest, how many of us had those dry, pre-prepared & sitting over the counter for-a-long-time churros? See all photos from Angela S. for Churro Parlor. While I'm not sure why I didn't simply put on my shoes and go alone, I waited a few weeks. You want to eat them hot. Please check your email for further instructions.

It's a small space but well-decorated with soft colors, white lights, and a few seats. This is such a cute addition el Tapatio! Hot and crunchy and absolutely yummy.

I would definitely come back again. Start by brainstorming what words could fit into your business name. Come a week later, I was craving for those churros, like a pregnant woman would (tho I'm certain I'm not). I took a bite of my Aunt Jane churro, and I immediately thought "WHOA! There are also other things on the menu such as drinks and ice cream sandwiches. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}. We have gathered a list of catchy brand names to help you get the best business name … I knew exactly where it was, next to Cafe El Tapatio. You could record an ASMR video. If it hadn't been later at night I would have wished to try some of the other espresso drinks, those sounded good- like an horchata with espresso,  intriguing.

It has its own littleSection right when you walk in through the entrance of Tapatio and is a great option as both an after meal dessert or just a quick dessert run! And how about the churros! We love the Mexican restaurant next store and order out from there often. Super delicious churro spot. Churro Parlor is located in a small strip mall right next to El Tapatio (you have to enter Churro Parlor in order to get inside El Tapatio). is what I heard my friends say. We make our churros from scratch and serve them fresh to each order. It's not like the $8 churro stick you find at the auto show at McCormick Place (after this experience we won't do that again). See all photos from Mike K. for Churro Parlor. Moreover, the easy names are easy to spell and hence, easy to remember. A cute shop right in the entrance to Cafe El Tapitio. We ordered Berry White, Prudence, Mau, and Jane. While your business may be extremely professional and important, choosing a creative company name can attract more attention to your shop.

They were the right amount of sweet and fresh! Mau was sprinkled with cinnamon and had the perfect amount of sweetness - the crunch was irresistible! You do have to wait 10-15 minutes because they make it for you right then and there. This is such a cute addition el Tapatio! The value is great as a Churro is only $2.49. Worth the trip...just go! I saw some people coming in after preordering online - smart. However, my uncontested favorite was Prudence. Crunchy on the outside from the nicely deep fried churro and warm and soft on the inside when you bite in. Your cake names should speaks about the taste! I liked the one with condensed milk since it reminds me of my childhood. The Hazelnut has a perfect amount of Nutella coating and sprinkles. They were similar yet different. The concept is simple, walk up to the window and order yourself a churro or two!

Will definitely visit again. Small place right next to a restaurant, very busy. Learn more. Delicious and made fresh churros. Thanks for subscribing! I'd much prefer these other toppings and I'm glad they have this. They were similar yet different. Therefore, the simpler the name…

Alongside our handcrafted churros and drinks enjoy our mouthwatering gelato churro-wiches! The plan was to eat the churro buns later. See all photos from Monty W. for Churro Parlor. It was quite a drive, but oh so worth it. We ordered the Mau (dulce de leche and cinnamony toast crumbly) and the Prudence (condensed milk with graham cracker crumbs). The employees were so nice, too. Please check your email for instant access to your toolkit!

OMG, why is Glenview so far away? Friendly staff and easy ordering!We ordered the white berry fruity pebbles churro. They also make a mean espresso beverage - my favorite is the Mexican mocha with just a kick of spice to it.It's clear that the owner and staff are passionate about churros and also excellent customer service.

This is attached to a Mexican restaurant so it was a little hard to find at first.

I love the concept of this place but my churro was hard. Nothing like the average churro you can get at those parking lot fairs. Aside from the standard flavor with cinnamon and sugar (the Jane) they have different ones to try as well. The first time I read about Churro Parlor online, I sent the link to my husband and tried to convince him we needed to go immediately.

The space is small so it may be easier to purchase your churros and take them to go.Each churro is freshly made so you may have to wait patiently before you get your sweet snack. You do have to wait 10-15 minutes because they make it for you right then and there.