I told her most people don't have that money in their accounts. Pharmacy Residency Director They failed for 3 week to call in a simple ear infection medicine to walgreens and when I called several times to tell them I just got bad service and I'll pass it on and nothing now 3 weeks later still have fluid behind both ear and major infection that I now have to go see another doctor for. education and outcomes to contribute to the development of clinical pharmacists responsible for medication-related care of patients with a wide range of conditions, eligible for board certification, and eligible for postgraduate year two (PGY2) pharmacy residency training. I experience a very professional staff and doctor. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Never received a return call. We take these reports seriously and have alerted the CSRH-WH leadership. (I also liked the room service, just call anytime and they bring you whatever you order from the menu! Department of Pharmacy Starting July 2020, the H-E-B Pharmacy/UT-Austin PGY-1 Community Pharmacy Residency Program will have 4 positions available in Austin and 2 positions available in San Antonio. St. David’s Medical Center (SDMC) in Austin provides the resident with a diversity of learning opportunities and a solid foundation in acute patient care. it has now been 3 + weeks and several phone calls later and i still have not received a call back or meds. In February 2013, CHRISTUS Santa Rosa, Baylor College of Medicine, and Texas Children’s Hospital began to work in collaboration to ensure that the children of San Antonio and South Texas will have access to world-class pediatric care. 333 North Santa Rosa Street I stayed in a very nice private room. I’m currently the Pharmacy Clinical Coordinator and PGY-1 Pharmacy Residency Director at Christus Santa Rosa - Westover Hills.

Owned by the people of Bexar County, University Health System is a nationally recognized academic medical center. Aspen Wall, PharmD Then at least another hour before the doctor came in. Reluctantly she told me to hold on. 210-704-3467 "My family and I are new to Texas and stumbled upon this place looking for an emergency room. Postgraduate Year One (PGY1) Pharmacy Residencies, Experientials + Residencies & Fellowships, Collaborative Areas of Research Excellence, Residencies, Fellowships & Other Advanced Training, Postgraduate Year Two (PGY2) Pharmacy Residencies, Teaching and Leadership Fellows Program (TLFP), Methodist Hospital and Methodist Children’s Hospital of South Texas, Baylor Scott & White McLane Children’s Medical Center, Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Vasicek Cancer Treatment Center, Central Texas Veterans Health Care System. This year in the lobby, there were people throwing up, people with broken bones and in PAIN and each of them still waited a good 5 hours to be tended. Everyone I came in contact with was caring and willing to help. They would call me back Friday. Can you send us a private message with your contact information so that we can have our Patient Advocate reach out to you to discuss. The new ER had 5 different nurses/doctors come by to help in the first 45 minutes. I still see them to this day. St. David’s South Austin Medical Center (SDSAMC) provides the resident with a solid foundation in acute patient care. So you'd expect a sense of urgency when you arrive. I will NOT recommend to any family, friends....or any enemies. I was given a number to call. Hmmmm , that is not a payment plan for me. The first time I went to this ER was in October of 2009. i have actually never seen the doctor always a p.a. Furthermore, when I finally did talk to my primary doctor and explained the treatment I got, she promptly referred me to another hospital's ER. Ascension Seton Family of Hospitals, in conjunction with The University of Texas at Austin College of Pharmacy, is offering an ASHP accredited PGY1 pharmacy residency. What could I say? Can you give us a bit more information.

The goal of the program is to prepare pharmacists to enter a clinical practice in pharmacotherapy. Debbie, we are sorry to hear your concerns. Went in there with elderly mother, who had fallen and 6 hours later we were finally seen and told we should be putting ice on the hematoma and it was not broken. Since sitting down hurt, I paced the waiting area for an hour and a half  until it got to the point that I felt my legs were going to give out. Wish we had gone to urgent care as it would have costed us $35 & probably less to the insurance without any wait! With easy access on my side of town, I prefer medical care here over the Medical Center any day. About. .........Just wanted to circle back. At Santa Rosa I saw a total of 3 nurses/doctors the entire time. Department of Pharmacy 333 North Santa Rosa Street San Antonio, Texas 78207-3198. We have built relationships with University of Texas at Austin College of Pharmacy and the University of the Incarnate Word Feik School of Pharmacy which serve to benefit both the regional hospitals and the residents. aspen.wall@christushealth.org. i now have ear infections in both ears and have to try to get into another doctors office.

My doctor received the full report the next day with excellent details about my…", As a San Antonio, Texas in-home care agency, we cover all health care needs from infants to seniors, from home health care to private duty care as well as therapy services. Our experienced, compassionate care professionals tend to…, "Little to no wait, friendly staff and comfortable lobby and plenty of parking. Do not postpone seeking care if you are urgently ill. Go to the Emergency Department or call 9-1-1. I was having heart problems and they immediately took me in and admitted me. This hospital is wonderful! I have cancelled all future test and appointment and will look for a office that cares more about their patient care than how many test they can schedule. Our residents are expected to present pharmacy research at the national, state, or local level, including the annual PPAG (Pediatric Pharmacy Advocacy Group) Spring Conference. Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Temple is a 636-bed tertiary care, teaching facility located in Temple, Texas. Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital- Westover Hills Emergency Departments are equipped to safely provide care for life-threatening illness and injury – and seeking that care is essential. kristina.gonzalez@christushealth.org Thanks for taking my co-pay and charging my insurance and doing nothing!!!! Learn more.

COVID-19 Response CHRISTUS Health is fully equipped to provide safe, quality care to our communities. I laid in pain and tears there for a long time before a nurse came in for info. I left messages. The PGY1 Pharmacy Residency, established in 2002, is an ASHP-accredited program based in a pediatric hospital with two positions offered each year. 107 reviews of CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital - Westover Hills "As our city continues to grow exponentially with the influx of retirees, transplanted northerners, and relocating companies, the need for medical facilities outside of the Med Center has grown along with it.

We offer 24 hour inpatient services and have decentralized pharmacy services during the week in the neonatal and pediatric intensive care units, hematology/oncology, emergency department, general pediatric floors, and antimicrobial stewardship. Took almost an hr after the PA saw my wife before they came to take her to xray and CT scan. The Children’s Hospital of San Antonio campus is San Antonio’s first freestanding children’s hospital located in the heart of downtown San Antonio. 108 reviews of CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital - Westover Hills "As our city continues to grow exponentially with the influx of retirees, transplanted northerners, and relocating companies, the need for medical facilities outside of the Med Center has grown along with it. San Antonio, Texas 78207-3198, Kristina Gonzalez, PharmD Parking is never an issue and there's no cost either. I had surgery this last week at Santa Rosa west over hills. Nurse is rude and talk bad about patience with the guy working the front window. David,  we are so sorry to hear about your wife's experience. Edit.css-1mpk29p{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(43,39,60,1);}.css-1mpk29p::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1mpk29p::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1mpk29p svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}, “After my vitals were taken and I was admitted into a room, a front desk lady came to get my insurance card to make a copy of it.” in 10 reviews, “Told to come back if I keep having memory/confusion issues, pass out again, or if vomiting continues.” in 2 reviews, “Went to their adult emergency room for an accident I had with cutting my finger opened and they were so fast in attending me!” in 2 reviews, Baptist Emergency Hospital - Westover Hills.

Can you give us a bit more information. ", "Ok I understand all the bad review for this hospital, but I am giving my review with a grain salt. 4/15/2016Debbie, we are sorry to hear your concerns. We have gone to the ER of this hospital twice. What's the name of the physician? I called the number on two different days. She came back with a payment plan. pulmonology, endocrine.

Can you send us a private message with your contact information so that we can have our Patient Advocate reach out to you to discuss. His bedside manner was as dry as can be.

I have been in 3 other hospitals in this city and by far this was the best. Triage is horrible-you could die in the lobby and 3 hours later the nurse asking for your insurance information would finally call your name. Kristina Gonzalez, PharmD Pharmacy Residency Director kristina.gonzalez@christushealth.org 210-704-3467 Marc Flynt, PharmD Residency Program Coordinator marc.flynt@christushealth.org Methodist Hospital opened in 1963 as the first hospital in the now internationally acclaimed South Texas Medical Center. The Scott & White Health Plan offers four positions as community-based, pharmacy residents: two at the Dallas site and two at the Temple location. Marc Flynt, PharmD

We take these reports seriously and have alerted the CSRH-WH leadership. We'd like to raise this issue to our leadership. The first time was 8 hours; the second time was 5 hours.

SDSAMC has the busiest Adult ER in the Austin area. The PGY-1 residency at CHRISTUS Santa Rosa - Westover Hills is designed to provide a wide range of clinical experiences with a focus on inpatient acute care in a community hospital setting. Pharmacy Residency at CHRISTUS Santa Rosa – Westover Hills. Residency Program Coordinator

Fax: 210-704-4312. Dr. Bernstein and his office staff are not employees of CHRISTUS Santa Rosa but we did reach out to his staff regarding your concern. The ASHP-accredited PGY-1 Pharmacy Residency at the Central Texas Veterans Health Care System provides experiences in a broad array of clinical inpatient and outpatient pharmacy practice areas. I got upset because this is exactly what I wanted to avoid. Residents have the opportunity to participate in a wide variety of services including pharmacokinetics, formulary management, medication safety programs, and continuous quality improvement initiatives. I…", Senior Buddies offers In Home Care Services for seniors and others who need…. The girl at the front desk is very rude and all they want to do is push you toward test and scan where they can charge your insurance company a lot of money. Santa Rosa should definetly have a plan on advising patients about what is coming up. HORRIBLE.

The residency program incorporates many aspects of clinical pharmacy practice by offering a broad spectrum of experiences. CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health System (CSRHS) is one of the top healthcare organizations in South Central Texas and has hospitals located on four campuses.