Pretty open for collabs and will mix your would-be hit song for cheap. If you are an artist looking to up your game (and you're new here), please go through our usual, Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window), Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window), Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window), Start your week right with these 10 new catchy country-flavored pop rock songs, Sleepy Orange to release chill brand new single “Twsg”, The Drives: “There is no need to hide your mental health issues”, Pre-save Cardboard Club’s upcoming concept EP, Wicked Sadie release upbeat debut single “High Road”, Top 40 Independent Music Blogs and Websites for Independent Music Fans in 2020.

If you want to receive more than what's posted here, please subscribe to our main newsletter that you probably just ignored when it popped up. Long road ahead.

Dashboard Confessional’s Chris Carrabba recovering; second surgery done. Prior to his accident, Carrabba was writing new Dashboard Confessional music while in quarantine and regularly went live on Instagram to play songs for fans after having to cancel the band's 20th anniversary tour. Privacy Policy | This will be difficult physically, emotionally and financially, and I’m grateful to have your support as I go through it.”.

I owe the amazing doctors, nurses and medical team treating me my endless gratitude.”, The 45-year-old added, “I am determined to make a full recovery, but I have surgeries and months of rehab to come.”, an important message from chris. Ad Choices

Terms of Use | In partnership with Warner Bros. Entertainment.

If you don’t hear from me on critical social issue [sic] I trust that you will know where I stand.”. The Dashboard singer has yet to shed light on what really happened and how, although it is apparent in his latest photo that it was indeed terrible.

See Her New Look, 'Listen to Your Heart' Winners Chris & Bri Call Clare & Dale…, Reality Star Erika Jayne & Much Older Husband Tom Girardi Split, Blake Shelton Got Permission to Propose to Gwen Stefani… from Her…, Dolph Lundgren, 62, Hits Film Festival with GF Emma Krokdal, How Stars Are Social Distancing During the Coronavirus Pandemic, Star Splits! “My injuries were severe but not life threatening.

The band shared a photo of Chris in a hospital bed along with a message from the singer. Dashboard Confessional frontman Chris Carrabba on Friday revealed that he sustained “severe but not life threatening” injuries after figuring in a motorcycle accident June 6th. In the caption of the photo he updated fans about the surgeries he's gone through so far as well as showed his gratitude for all the kind messages he's received. After postponing their tour due to the coronavirus, Dashboard Confessional was supposed to hit the road again in September. I don’t know how I’d get through this without all of you.” Spread the word! I don’t know how I’d get through this without all of you,” he wrote. “Thank you for your kindness. Thank you for your kindness. It's over. Dashboard Confessional frontman Chris Carrabba on Friday revealed that he sustained “severe but not life threatening” injuries after figuring in a motorcycle accident June 6th. Bummer. “I have not lost sight of the social issues at hand, and even in the condition I’m in I find it important to state that I stand with Black Lives Matter. Sign up here for exclusive access to all your favorite celebrities Dashboard Confessional frontman Chris Carrabba is in a hospital after a scary accident.

Thank you for your kindness. Today, Carrabba gave an update on his health status with a photo of him giving a peace sign from his hospital bed. “I am determined to make a full recovery, but I have surgeries and months of rehab to come,” he wrote in his original statement. I don’t know how I’d get through this without all of you.”. “Second surgery successful.

Prior to the crash, Carrabba was actively going live on his social accounts to play songs for fans while in quarantine.

Most Influential People — See the 2020 TIME 100 Covers. pic.twitter.com/UFYrlMPdtr, Carrabba also made it clear he hasn’t “lost sight of social issues.”, “Even in the condition I’m in I find it important to state that I stand with black lives matter,” he said. Highlighting the finest of underrated music. Nationalité : Américain. Carrabba thanked Bell Helmets, Biltwell, Rev’it, Alpine Star, and Wolverine Boots “for making the safety gear that protected my body in the crash” as well as his family and friends for coming together to support him in this time of need.

The band shared a photo of Chris in a hospital bed along with … Second surgery successful. He also assured fans that although he has surgeries and months of rehab ahead of him, he is “determined to make a full recovery.”.

© 2020 Telepictures Productions Inc. In the near future it is likely I will not be able to follow the news as much as I normally would.

Brian Austin Green and Megan Fox and other couples who called it quits in quarantine. A post shared by Dashboard Confessional (@dashboardconfessional) on Jun 16, 2020 at 10:05am PDT. On Tuesday (June 16), Dashboard Confessional frontman Chris Carrabba updated fans on his health status following his motorcycle accident earlier this month. 42.9k Followers, 204 Following, 163 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Chris Carrabba (@chris_carrabba) Thank you for your kindness. But that was a long time ago. Rapper Kanye West became a household name after releasing his hit 2003 album “The College Dropout.” “Extra” has been…. See how the stars are quarantining at home. Highlighting the Finest of Underrated Music, “Second surgery successful. While the accident was thankfully non-life-threatening, the singer notified fans that he had surgeries and rehabilitation that would take months or longer. No word yet on whether they will need to reschedule. At college, alongside studies, Carrabba played with The Vacant Andys and, later, with The Agency, which featured Chris Carrabba on their second LP, ENGINES. “In the near future it is likely I will not be able to follow the news as much as I normally would. Last week, Carrabba let fans know that he had been hospitalized following a severe motorcycle accident 10 days ago on June 6. On Tuesday (June 16), Dashboard Confessional frontman Chris Carrabba updated fans on his health status following his motorcycle accident earlier this month.

Long road ahead. and breaking entertainment news! Dashboard Confessional’s Chris Carrabba recovering; second surgery done “Second surgery successful. In a message posted on the band’s social media pages, Carrabba expressed his “endless gratitude” to the doctors, nurses, and medical team treating him. This is where I say I've had enough, Chris. I don’t know how I’d get through this without all of you.

Période d'activité: Depuis 1991. We've had some good times, Chris Carrabba. It wasn't pretty, but I fell pretty hard for Dashboard Confessional. While the accident was thankfully non-life-threatening, the singer notified fans that he had surgeries and … Dr. Fauci, The Weeknd and Megan Thee Stallion are just some of the big names covering the TIME 100 List this year!

For several years, Chris taught at an elementary school in South Florida and played with … UNXIGNED is a crowdsourced, genre-fluid independent music and artist discovery blog. Long road ahead. All that's needed is your email. Receive our latest posts when you subscribe to our blog.

Chris Carrabba no longer sings to an audience of one but to an entire cohort. Shawn Mendes, Camila Cabello, Kim Kardashian and more stars in costume! Geiz’s “Wasted Days” is among this year’s most chill dance tune. “Hi friends on June 6th I was in a motorcycle accident,” he wrote. Last summer, the emo-pop band … He wants you to follow his artist pages and channels for when he decides to up his game. Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window) Click to share on … Chris Carrabba en 2005. Long road ahead,” he wrote.

Couples Who Called It Quits During Quarantine. When Carrabba first announced his hospitalization, artists from all different genres flooded the comments section with well wishes including the likes of Kacey Musgraves, Lights, lovelytheband's Mitchy Collins, and thousands of fans as well. 17,812 awesome people have visited UNXIGNED since launching in May 2020. Activités: Guitariste, chanteur, musicien, auteur-compositeur-interprète.