They have adorable clothing, jewelry, and I loved chatting with the women behind the counter (one of whom made the jewelry I purchased). The campaign includes everyone from model Salem Mitchell to Mia Kang, and features the label’s collection dropping on April 29 in conjunction with the climate march in Washington D.C. Peep the lookbook above, and see more from the sustainable brand over on Instagram. Launching end of April, the eco-driven and ethical brand has tapped a diverse group of young artists, musicians, models, athletes and creatives to protest discrimination and front the label that aims to be more of a social experiment rather than a clothing brand.

Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. In adding HYPEBEAST to your ad blocker's whitelist, ads on our sites will show while you continue to browse. Super cute shop. Yes, made in Marshfield, Wisconsin.

The principal is Lonny … The clothes are well made, fits great and had a story to tell. It was shot by Peter Devito, a photographer most recognizably known for his photography raising awareness around societal issues from racism to body-shaming. With 100% organic material, our products are built to last a lifetime while making a statement. 2020 Hypebeast Limited. Down to the personnel, CHNGE is committed to their mission. 4 other reviews that are not currently recommended, in Hair Salons, Used, Vintage & Consignment. Opinions expressed by Forbes Contributors are their own. I … Minimally, all one really needs is an Instagram account, email address, and a wifi connection. “Running campaigns for a lot of large brands made me want to launch a brand of my own. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}. Happy my sofa from Marshfield arrived in 2 weeks and a day. Directly on their website they lay out the numbers behind what would happen if the top 500 companies in the United States utilized the same 50% policy. Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. “A simple t-shirt uses over 1000 gallons of water to produce,” he pointed out. Great selection of clothes.

Undoubtedly a pivotal moment in a young person’s life, Their most recent campaign is called “Smashing Stereotypes” and features individuals with the labels others used to attempt to define by them spelled out on their face. The products in this store are all making a difference for people around the world - creating jobs and opportunity! CHNGE Is the New Eco-Driven Label Changing the World, Eco-Conscious Hong Kong Label YANYAN Unveils Its FW20 Lookbook, Jewelry Label Bagatiba Introduces Eco-Friendly & Customizable "Cara Collection", Maggie Marilyn’s Eco-Friendly "Somewhere Sport" Line Is for the Minimalists, Rihanna Is Making Plus-Size Lingerie with Her New Brand Savage X Fenty, This Pimple Patch Is My New Way to Fight Acne, Nike's Air Max Plus Premium Is a "Barely Rose" Spring Beauty, Balenciaga's Magnet Alphabet Earrings Spell Out Childhood Fun, Nike's New Air Max Jewell Premium Is a Pink Bullet to the Heart, adidas Originals' Dusky Pink Duffel Bag Is a Travel Essential. I stopped in last week for the first time. Change is the place everyone should be shopping for their own clothes, jewelry, and bags and great gifts for others! We launched a t-shirt brand that was about saving the elephants by the name of Ivory Ella.”. "I was a little surprised to see so many negative reviews about this location! Via a rigorous selection process including examining the work each charity does, alignment of values, and resource allocation, the CHNGE team is currently donating directly to Acumen, Charity:Water, Malala Fund, Pencils of Promise, and Stand for Trees with plans to expand to additional organizations in the future. Myra was super helpful and cheerful (without being too pushy). Thus, CHNGE was born. Their most recent campaign is called “Smashing Stereotypes” and features individuals with the labels others used to attempt to define by them spelled out on their face. Via a rigorous selection process including examining the work each charity does, alignment of values, and resource allocation, the CHNGE team is currently donating directly to Acumen, Charity:Water, Malala Fund, Pencils of Promise, and Stand for Trees with plans to expand to additional organizations in the future. Right amount of variety and most things I tried actually fit me (unlike malls where I hate having to try too many before I can something that looks nice and fits). We would be able to provide clean water to everyone without access, provide basic education to every child, offset each pound of CO2 set off into the atmosphere in a year, and end extreme poverty worldwide. The company's principal address is 632 N Main, Wilkes Barre, Luzerne 18702. Great selection of clothes.

Stay updated on the latest news with our carefully curated newsletters. New clothing brands pop up everyday.

My…", "We were in the area visiting family and my daughter wanted her hair cut. First of all customer service was great. Myra was super helpful and cheerful (without being too pushy). How great does that feel?!? The company has 1 principal on record. This week’s “Editor’s Pick” is Mighty Patch, your new blemish hero. It's a waste of peoples time to have to read throughout 10 more different petitions to be able to decide if it's something you want to get involved with or not. Following a year as the editor of the style and sneakers channels at Complex, I started boundlessly freelance writing for sites like Esquire, W Magazine, GQ, iD, Dazed, HighSnobiety, and Wall Street Journal, among others, covering music, style, dating, art, sports, travel and highlighting any woman of interest I could sell a story about.