Upload or insert images from URL. I've also done some research and found that if you take the harness and Stator and flywheel from a 2004 its basically a plug & play application and it eliminates the need for the ECM. Same question on a 1999 50cc quad yellow Yamamoto ? for security reasons only. Dirt Bike Speed Model 125cc - Southern California Discount Scooters 1.

Coolster X speed.

any help will be appreciated,even if its a no! (0)4.226.51.84 Email : motorkit@motorkit.com VAT BE 0442.807.275. On a buggy, it I got this one from my brother. By atv-01-260 parts.   Your previous content has been restored. Then you will need to measure the parts and fax that info with a pic to Parts distributors to get the correct part. They are 4 speed manuals. Once you find your ATV VIN number off the tag on your Honda ATV, you can go to all kinds of websites that have VIN Decoders available. Display as a link instead, × with engine number, every vehicle has an engine number mounted on the engine). Without disassembling my engine I believe mine to be a Zongshen with 71mmx58mm bore and stroke that equals 229cc. ..I have no "gonyo" nowhere and its a 13mmpin, Sorry if I "revive" this thread, but you're engine is called DaJiang. Need help please we have yc90st need parts and to know make cheers, The frame number will tell you who made it,what cc and country of origin! I am beginning to believe that each dealer can choose his engine supplier or what it says on the side cover and of course a 197cc engine will be cheaper than say a 229cc engine, so there is more profit involved for the dealer. if the 7th position is a letter, then the latter year applies. 110cc and 125cc engines are often referred to as Honda Clones or Honda knockoffs. Looking for Arctic Cat ATV VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) Number Decoders? may be under the drivers seat. made.

Ect Ect. Is there a way to identify the make of engine. Has anyone tried this before and had any luck? - 4th to 8th digits :  these positions represent

Someone please help me decode my China made four wheeler the VIN number stamped on the frame is ⭐LHJSJN9097B00602⭐ plz help I've looked it up every way possible a couple different decoders and I get nothing please please help. ok, i have several chinese quads i want to rebuild,but have no info except for the stamped frame # and a little info that i question? You buy a container full and put any name you want on them, pretty much! Over 5,000 parts, Join our mailing list and be the first to receive all the latest updates, sales news and offers from GoKarts USA. This Chinese Engine section is great for reference also by helping you identify what engine you may have in your Chinese ATV, Chinese Dirt Bike, Chinese Moped Scooter, or Chinese Go Karts.

the last four are always numbers. Saw another with 1400 miles for a reasonable amount of money and another that looked better but had 4200 miles on it. If you go to the Vehicle lic dept,they can tell you what cc the bike is. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Once you find your ATV VIN number off the tag on your Arctic Cat ATV, you can go to all kinds of websites that have VIN Decoders available. 17 digits, 10th digit is year (learn more). Japan, K is for Korea. The best ones are backed by the Honda ATV manufacturer, however there are plenty of aftermarket Honda ATV VIN Decoder websites on the web. body parts Check SUNL section for help on this page. NOTE: Due to the much stricter EPA laws that came into effect the last several years, there is a shortage of complete Chinese Engines, or lack of importers with the proper EPA certificates to get these complete China engines through our USA customs people at the sea ports. You can also just check with local dealers and of course Napa Auto to see if they can match it up! The motor cranks, but no spark checked the kill switches etc.