The representative asked me to email my driver’s license to authenticate my identity. I have never experienced this with any other bank. Today, April 29th, no credit. This was the breaking point for me -- that no one knows anything and can’t help.

If you want terrible customer service call greendot and I promise you won't be disappointed. I still have not received my debit card and based on some reviews I have read I decided to not switch over my direct deposit until I actually had my debit card in hand. The dispute was denied.I re-filed the dispute. Finally I guess chime bank said their online app works now. Never should have changed. I don't see how anyone could blame the bank when you clearly gave a complete stranger your login and password. Banks are not responsible for the accuracy of any content provided by author(s) or contributor(s). Chime denied my dispute. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. You can’t email them. Later I attempted to request an Uber when I found that my card had been declined. Chime States that they were experiencing technical difficulties and that all direct deposits and purchases along with ATMs could be used. Yes there are more fees, but you don't have to worry about where your money may have went or why you don't have access to it. I know have to wait 10 business days to possibly receive my money back once again due to this unsecured banking system. With the Chime account, you’re able to get paid up to 2 days early with direct deposit! They keep giving me the run around and asking for the same things. The perpetrator transferred my money to their own account in several transactions. There's a difference between an account being hacked and an account being wiped clean because a member gave someone their private security information. Or is it just purchases? I am not going to lay down and let them get away with this even if I have to seek legal counsel I am going to get my money back!!! Go to Settings and turn off Chime Card Transactions to block your card temporarily. they say they will release the funds within 7 days but they don't and what they put you through to get the funds released is a nightmare! This bank is good for people who can’t open a normal account. Your email address will not be published. The first issue was the routing number printed on the paperwork that came in the mail with the card was wrong, so I ended up receiving a check from payroll. In fact the Chime bot is also acting up not replying with the correct information in regards to the questions asked. Not only do I want my money, Someone needs to be held accountable. How do I make returns for purchases that I’ve made using Apple Pay? They changed my phone number and security questions with Chime.

Here are some of the other security features you’ll get with a Chime account: You can instantly block your Chime debit card. The customer care is a joke. "What a complete load of nonsense. It could be more informative.

Thank you for supporting HustlerMoneyBlog. Then he purposely started incorrectly pronouncing my last name instead after I corrected him. And just today someone used my card for 126.65 to shein.com and 34.36 to missyempire.com and never heard of these companies. Block Card – if you lose or misplace your Chime debit card, you can block its usage via the Chime app or with your online account. Bancorp helped me get the 394 then helped get my 60p so i encourage you guys to please contact Bancorp through email. No more waiting for your money or worrying about lost paper checks. I just recently signed up with Chime a few weeks ago. Whoever is daring enough to use chime- Don't. Banking services provided by The Bancorp Bank or Stride Bank, N.A., Members FDIC. You also have two options to contact us: Use your Chime Visa Debit Card in Apple Wallet or call Chime Member Services directly at 1-844-244-6363. USAA tried adding it again with the same issue. Around 6pm try to use my card and it was declined.

The qualified direct deposit must be made by the referred individual’s employer, payroll provider, or benefits payer by Automated Clearing House (ACH) deposit. Plus, the Chime debit card offers a lot more perks and benefits than prepaid cards. I am contacting the Better Business Bureau today to see what can be done. I immediately called the EXACT same number back, where i was connected to a completely different person who didn’t seem to know what i was talking about! Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking, Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking, Earn a $100 bonus offer when you open a new checking account. Open the Chime app and disable transactions to immediately prevent new debit card purchases or ATM withdrawals. There are no supervisors. For specific restrictions, limitations and other details, consult your issuer. I have contacted the customer support department every day to see what is going on but every time I do I just get the same answer. U.S.A. Inc. and may be used everywhere Visa credit cards are accepted. I contacted Chime’s customer service department immediately and informed them I did not make those changes to my account as I’ve had the same email address since I’ve been a Chime customer. At a time like this it's terrible when something like this happens. They informed me there would be a provisional credit added to my account while they investigated the transaction. As with any bank account, your account is safe as long as you take the proper security measures and don't share personal information with anyone. Chime account was hacked on 4/20 for 3,198..00 and again on 4/21 for 925.63 they told me I would get my answer for the first one on 5/6 and the latter 5/9. It's very unfortunate because the things I had purchased were crucial for me to return to work on time.

What are you waiting for? Between 8\7\2020 and 8\8\2020, my account was fraudulently used to illegally withdraw a total of $965.50 at two different ATM's, though my physical card was in my possession. By now you may have heard of Chime, a bank account with, But did you know that Chime members also get a Chime Visa Debit Card, . When someone steals from your account chime does not take responsibility and you basically lose everything without a trace.

With a Chime account, you can use your debit card to get cash at more than 38,000 fee-free ATMs.

Is there a fee associated with using my Chime Visa Debit Card with Apple Pay? On April 27th both my husband's and my son's stimulus checks were sent to my chime account but they still have not posted either of them. Yesterday was the 10 business day deadline given to me by chime bank for me to receive said investigation report. I am still waiting for my $200 to be replaced though I did dispute it and sent an email but I am also aware of the process and current status. Your email address will not be published. One company telling me to call the other. I’ve been a happy Chime customer since 2017 ! As a result, you will both also receive more rewards later on after you register. Big issues:-You cannot export your transaction ledger as a spreadsheet.

Bank anywhere else besides chime. And yes, after having an account with chime for over a year I finally closed my account, I only wish I had done it sooner. At that time I called into chime and spoke to a customer service representative.

And if I called I would end up talking to basically a robot that said I didn’t qualify for the compensation. I moved in July to an apartment, requested a new card be sent to my new address, and they claimed, again, it could not be delivered there. So i did, at the 10 day mark they send me an email saying “ This letter is to inform you that we have made a final determination regarding the claim referenced above.Based on our investigation, we have concluded no error occurred. I go through the hot again and finally get ahold of someone so they could explain why. I would rather wait and report them to the government. Someone hacked my account for over $2300 at Food Lion. I had a loan with a company and had the loan deposited to my Chime account, I paid the loan in full and after I paid the loan off, they were still deducting money from my account, every payday! Don’t use chime literally had a notification from a company called pole systems a couple of hours ago and yesterday a notification from wwadawdargref Wewedwe and another one days before that and I had to cancel that card but I can still see when somebody attempts to use my card and yet at that you’ll click on the notification and it leads you to no where it doesn’t even show up in your transactions.. Do not use Chime all your money will disappear!!!

For someone to have my card info and pin when I only used the card once is very scary to me! My money is floating in a virtual bank. Nobody, and I mean nobody has a right to your pin or password. Chime's valuation keeps going up and VCs keep throwing money at them.

I caught it 5 minutes later and I really need advice. Prepaid cards: With all four prepaid cards on our list, you can withdraw money from ATMs. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. So I called in to customer service and waited one hour and 11 minutes and 42 seconds to speak to somebody. Stories about my missing money changed everytime I finally ahold of someone. Please see back of your Card for its issuing bank. The Chime Visa Debit Card terms and conditions and the Deposit Account Agreement apply to purchases.

Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus, Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking $150 Bonus, Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus, Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus, Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus. I filed a complaint with CFPB I intend to close this acct.

Sign up for a Chime account today and start saving money now. It finally posted to my account on Saturday, April 18th. The bank usually had about $1,000 dollars as a daily withdrawal limit. They told me to send an email with my concerns and that would be answered in a timely manner. I received an email on the 27th telling me that I had to send verifications to prove their identities along with a copy of my husband's 1040 showing both of our names on it for which I complied immediately and sent them the information. Still waiting. They have promised it will be fixed in the next 2-3 workdays for over 2 weeks. My account was hacked May 18,2020 for $2000, it's under investigation but reading these reviews I probably won't get my money back. Spoke to someone on the phone, couldn't get any explanation for the suspension other than a "suspicious deposit" which I repeatedly told her was unemployment. Direct Deposit – you can fund your account with direct deposit and receive your paycheck up to 2 days early. Depositing cash, which is still used in today's world, is a massive pain in the *$$. You can’t call the customer service because they tell you your account is closed and they hang up. Thank you. The tech media keeps singing their praises.