For Chase Briscoe, it has been an incredible 2020 season on the track. A post shared by Chase Briscoe (@briscoe_5) on Oct 2, 2019 at 11:16am PDT. All things are possible, through Christ. God works in mysterious ways and will bless you when He knows the time is right. All of Hendrick Motorsports’ wins by driver, @nascarcasm: Fake texts to Martinsville winner Chase Elliott, ADVANCING through the NASCAR Playoffs: Championship 4 set, Power Rankings: How all 12 Championship 4 drivers stack up, Paint Scheme Preview: Phoenix playoff races 2020. Stay strong and believe that God has this in His hands. I’m going to win this thing for you,” referring to Thursday’s Xfinity race at Darlington. Chase Briscoe couldn't keep his emotions at bay. And he was in line for a win. We look forward to sharing some great memories with you this season. As they comforted each other Wednesday, Briscoe told his wife: “I’m going to win this thing for you,” referring to Thursday’s Xfinity race at Darlington.

60 Roush Fenway Racing Ford and he made a handful of starts in the No. Off of it, it’s been the total opposite . He watched via FaceTime as wife Marissa, 12 weeks pregnant, underwent a routine checkup at a doctor’s office in North Carolina. 98 Ford Mustang for Stewart-Haas Racing with Fred Biagi.He also owns a World of Outlaws sprint car racing team Chase Briscoe Racing.

Praying for you both. We just experienced the lowest of lows and this could really be a high that we need right now, so I was just feeling that pressure of trying to put it together.”. Use Code "20OFF" For 20% Discount!! Only the best is good enough. His wife Marissa Briscoe, have now experienced the most heart-wrenching thing a parent can ever go through twice within the same year. Our deepest sympathies go out to the Briscoe family. This is still really serious for us, and we’re struggling right now.”, Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window). Israel undeterred by international opposition to annexation Chase Briscoe, wife Marissa expecting first child Xfinity Series driver Chase Briscoe announced on … Many people reached out to them, including Samantha Busch, wife of Kyle Busch. Many people reached out to them, including Samantha Busch, wife of, he’s still in not the best mood because of what happened, but it definitely raised her spirits up a little bit,” he said. Chase Briscoe has started his professional career as a car racing driver since 2013 and is the team of Ford Xfinity Series racing manufacturer team. Driving a quarter midget, he won his first heat race and then won the feature event later that evening. Earlier in this year, just before the Darlington race, Marissa had been informed by doctors of their first miscarriage after a doctor visit, while Chase Briscoe was in South Carolina awaiting his race. Again, my prayers are with you. The couple got married on Nov. 31 last year. When it was time to race — the first time the Xfinity Series had competed since March 7 at Phoenix — Briscoe admits “it was like I was in a whole other world.

Exciting news for @MarissaBriscoe_ and I, “Baby Briscoe” on the way!

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this hard time. Two days before he scored one of NASCAR’s most emotional victories in recent memory, Chase Briscoe sat alone in his motorhome Tuesday at a rainy Darlington Raceway in South Carolina. Check out what's clicking today in entertainment. Long: Chase Briscoe celebrates, mourns in … Please continue to keep us in your thoughts and prayers as we ride this long journey again. As of 2020, he is currently at the age of 25. “Clear … Clear … Clear,” spotter Tim Fedewa radioed Briscoe.

The baby girl would be the couple’s first child. That one is for your wife. Dismiss. Toby is the Founder, Editor and go-to man for TobyChristie.com. That day, Briscoe revealed the news on social media. Chase Briscoe is a popular American professional car racing driver who is currently competing in NASCAR Xfinity Series. pic.twitter.com/TQBMGbEahs, — Chase Briscoe (@ChaseBriscoe5) November 24, 2018. The driver who has racked up an impressive nine victories in the NASCAR Xfinity Series this campaign, and who appears to be the walkaway championship favorite. The driver who has racked up an impressive nine victories in the NASCAR Xfinity Series this campaign, and who appears to be the walkaway championship favorite. The Stewart-Haas … Chase Briscoe holds an American nationality and belongs to white ethnicity. Well two big things happen today, I am now a proud dog dad to Ricky B and more importantly asked my best friend to marry me! In His time, in the season appointed by Him, you will become parents. 98 Stewart-Haas Racing with Biagl-DenBeste Racing Ford — one of those was a win at the Charlotte road course.

Our prayers are on their way

He worked his way into the lead shortly past the start of the final stage. Official website for Chase Briscoe, Ford Performance Development Driver and NASCAR Xfinity Series Driver. That one is for you. Briscoe rallied, squeezing between Busch’s car and the wall in Turn 1. Additionally, Toby is a NMPA (National Motorsports Press Association) award winning writer, and has followed NASCAR as a fan since 1993.