Thank you Darling! I’m wearing shade 9W in the foudnation and Tan 3 in the corrector. I really love to read your comments & appreciate all of them! Sign up to receive emails about product launches, exclusive offers and red carpet beauty tips, and enjoy 10% off your next order. Discount Codes:Nudestix: 10% OffMYBEAUTYFAVS10, Sigma Beauty: http://sigma-beauty.7eer.net/c/265381...for 10% off use: MYBEAUTYFAVS. 8 Surrey Street, London, United Kingdom WC2R 2ND. NEW! T&Cs and Exclusions apply, purchase of gift cards not included in promotion. Secondly are the Magic Vanish Colour Correctors. I love how pigmented the shade Tan is and there is even a shade darker for deeper skin tones. Huda beauty, Neon Obsessions, Neon Orange, Neon Orange Obsessions, Huda Beauty Obsessions, Orange Obsessions, Eyeshadow swatches, Orange obsessions swatches, Colourpop, Orange You Glad? Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant VS Daily Superfoliant, GIVEAWAY: MAC Brave Lipstick & Soar Lip Pencil. Soft Focus Micro Powders From Nano-Particles SMOOTH and BLUR the appearance of fine lines and imperfections, and sit like a soft micro-fine cashmere veil on top of your skin. Ideal for long-lasting complexion perfection and the perfect finishing touch. Honest reviews, regular hauls and all things beauty. Light-reflecting ingredients diffuse light as it hits your face for an even, luminous looking complexion all day. The queen of complexion, Charlotte, has been perfecting these products from many months. Christmas Gift Guide: Palettes and Perfumes! The foundation was tested on 650 people of every skin tone and Charlotte has grouped her shades Fair, Medium, Tan and Deep. First up is the Airbrush Flawless Foundation that is a weightless, full coverage matte foundation. You don’t usually see that many variations of peach/orange correctors.

I was shade matched to shade 9W which falls under the Golden & yellow shades. I haven’t worn it long enough to test the moisture levels but it does have a slight cooling effect. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and theGoogle Privacy PolicyandGoogle Terms of Serviceapply. The formula contains skin care benefits to reduce the appearance of wrinkles by 22% and hydrate the skin for up to 24 hours.

The available shades are Fair, Medium, Tan and Deep. They’re her secret to creating flawless, poreless looking skin. The new colour correctors are available in four shades to suit all skin tones. 1 Airbrush Flawless Finish powder SOLD every MINUTE! Intrigued? Roll over or … The formula also contains skin care benefits that I’ve listed below: Flavanoids – derived from the unripe sweet orange (Citrus senesis), help to visibly diminish the appearance of under eye puffiness, Carnauba Wax – adds structure and body to the formula, acting as an emollient, allowing for smooth application, Mica – provides a smooth, silky feeling to the powder, as well as an outstanding illuminating effect, which enhances the appearance of skins luminosity, Microspheres – spherical particles promote better blendability on the skin for a more natural looking finish, Airbrush Flawless Foundation 9W and Magic Vanish Corrector - Tan.