He loves her more than the world, but she just hurts him over and over again. "Okay. Intended for readers 18+. Old habits die hard apparently.

Charlie gently pushed back to what she was doing before. Romance. He was scared now. Rated MA/NC-17. I joined a gym, they had different types of workout classes for free with members. M, Supernatural & Romance, chapters: 3, words: 3k+, follows: 1. Here is unofficial sequel to the last chapter, enjoy :3. Her pussy was still very sensitive and this small touch made Bella moan out loud. He whipped out his cock and started fucking me.

"Do you like Daddy's cock in your pussy?". Canon Pairings. He laughed. T, Romance & Hurt/Comfort, words: 1k+, favs: 3, follows: 5. And damn, that last chapter was popular. SUMMARY: Professor Swan is notorious for her difficult grading curve and being a hardass. Your cock is so big." I called after Jason as Emmet had already started leaving my apartment. Your toy!

As she was coming down from her orgasm, she quickly handcuffed her hands to the bedposts too, keeping the key close to her hand so she could reach it when she was done. I put my book down and went to the door. She fucks other people. He unzipped his pants and removed them along with his boxers. I know, it was short. This page will be dedicated to all Fanfiction on the Voltrui. "Bella I'm home."

don't like don't read. T, chapters: 2, words: 5k+, favs: 1, follows: 4, updated: T, Romance & Hurt/Comfort, chapters: 2, words: 4k+, favs: 12, follows: 22. The original content, ideas, and intellectual property of The McCarty Affair are owned by AngelGoddess1981.

Not only does she know this, she relishes in it. Rated MA/NC-17. Emmet picked up Jason and put him on his back. She had her eyes closed and still hadn't seen him. What if Charlie and Bella do the nasty? A pair of handcuffs.

He went and softly brushed over her clit. If you like a one shot, I will continue it. She started thrashing around not knowing what to do. Unable to look at either of them, she moves out of her dorm, seeking refuge at her parents’ place until she can find another room to move to.

Your review has been posted. It is not going to be as steamy because I'll focus on the plot more than the lemons, but still have lots of lemons. Rated MA/NC-17. I had a hard time getting this chapter out because I had to edit it. He decided that he wanted her to be his submissive and seeing the position she is in now, he didn't think she would refuse. "Ready to go to the park and have some fun!?" I love you all! Just In.

All her nerve endings were on fire and she couldn't stop moaning loud enough for her neighbours to hear. It was a little more than 8 inches long and almost 4 inches thick. Twilight - Rated: M - English - Chapters: 4 - Words: 1,582 - Reviews: 58 - Favs: 276 - Follows: 138 - Updated: Hi my name is Bella I am 15 and I am a freshman at Forks High. Rose left soon after that and I started cleaning the apartment, catching up on laundry, dishes, and several other things that needed to be cleaned.

Just In.

His member stood proudly. In 2005, Edward and Alice meet their new history teacher, Ms. Bella Swan, who has the most tempting blood Edward has ever come across. Around two thirty in the afternoon, there was a loud knock on my door. T, Adventure & Family, words: 2k+, favs: 18, follows: 25.

I never got so many reviews and messages from that chapter than any other ones before.