Why do I have to verify my source of funds? The Premium plan offers withdrawal limit up to about 400 EUR, insurance, cryptocurrencies or Airport Lounge Pass (for a fee), while the Metal plan has additionally withdrawal limit up to about 600 EUR and 1% cashback (0,1% in Europe). What cards and currencies are supported? I’ve tried using the “I don’t identify with my last name” but they didn’t care about it.

Your Revolut account is not functional until we're certain who you are in compliance with financial regulations, a process which usually takes less than 5 minutes. Verifying my deposit card; How do … How do I get Revolut to stop contacting me?

Is there another way to change the name on my account? Picture the scene - you buy your morning coffee for £2.70, we round it up to £3.00 and automatically place £0.30 into your Savings Vault. Hi there, I apologise I am writing to you here; but I really need your help. We'll hold back enough money to cover any payments that you approved before your account was closed. Why do I have to verify my source of funds? I think I have a duplicate account Is adding money with my linked bank account safe? I was chatting with an agent and she/he just went away in the middle of it. I managed to update my name using live chat function in the app. Why did you take the fees for the locked account?

Why has the transfer to my account been reverted? Open a multi-currency account in minutes. Round up your spare change Every time you make a card transaction with Revolut, we'll round up your purchase to the nearest whole number and place your spare change into your Vault. So other possibilities are not catered for. What kind of document would you need to complete my verification?

When will the money reach my Revolut account? Once confirmed, the agent unlocked my account for editing, I went in and typed my name in the account details section, clicked save, then returned to the chat and the agent confirmed the change. Who made the decision to close my account? Ask our community Get help from 12M+ Revolut users. That Logic…. So contacting support did worst than just saying nothing, it was better before contacting them.

No other bank has ever made me do it.

A support agent arrived in my chat and helped me to change the name on my account. Most formal applications require my full name, and international systems do not support Danish letters æ-ø-å, thus I have to transliterate some of the letters, which means that I end up with a 29-letter name… Dread the day I’m married. How do I get Revolut to stop contacting me? Check service status Get updates on issues & maintenance. That’s the way I managed to update my name. Will I be charged for adding money by card?

Picture the scene - you buy your morning coffee for £2.70, we round it up to … Will I be charged for adding money by card?

How do I ensure my account will not be locked again?

I guess just being patient and trying at the quietest time of the day helps I had to upload government issued documents that showed the name I wanted to change to. Hi - how did you eventually change your name on your account? With card. Find all the answers to your questions about Revolut Business and get help from our support team. Check service status Get updates on issues & maintenance.

The Premium plan offers withdrawal limit up to about 400 EUR, insurance, cryptocurrencies or Airport Lounge Pass (for a fee), while the Metal plan has additionally withdrawal limit up to about 600 EUR and 1% cashback (0,1% in Europe). My friend or relative is having an issue with their Revolut account. Yep. The best way to load a large amount of money into your Revolut account is via a bank transfer. Keep in mind that N26 allows me to use the names I want and they issued my card the way I wanted, as long as one given and one surname was being used. The best way to load a large amount of money into your Revolut account is via a bank transfer. To make your experience abroad as seamless and enjoyable as possible, we've provided some handy tips and advice: You will need to verify your identity before you jet off on your trip!

Upgrading my plan | Verifying identity | Profile settings | Security & Personal Data | Invite friends to Revolut US Can I use Apple Pay or Google Pay to add money?

What happened is that my account had only my first and second name, even though it was verified, I didn’t really care about it since they had my information. Thanks for your help. I checked with my other UK bank and they would require a legal change of name document to change the first given, last surname policy. Revolut Premium and Metal—What's in it for me? Thanks in advance. Thanks.

She/he didn’t answer the question. My friend or relative is having an issue with their Revolut account. I hate having it on the card.

Get help in the app Just head to «Help» in the app Can I get my salary paid into my Revolut account? What personal data do I need to submit to use Revolut? If you add money by card, we would recommend adding money automatically so you don't have to worry about insufficient funds while travelling.

I’ve just went to live chat with them. Some ATMs or POS terminals might ask you whether you would like to complete the transaction 'with conversion' or 'without conversion', you should always choose 'without conversion'. How do I get Revolut to stop contacting me? has to understand that you are providing a service to customers worldwide, we have different cultures even when it comes to names. How many times do I have to confirm my source of funds? It has a mobile app Here's everything you need to know about Revolut, the challenger … We are here to help you. Revolut Premium and Metal—What's in it for me? What’s the issue with chat function? Same for Bunq, Monese, Moey!.

Issues with deposits; How do I add money to my Revolut account with another card?

Can I use Apple Pay or Google Pay to add money? Add money before you leave. Can I add money with a shared or joint bank account.

If you know what I mean. 7. The chat function does work as it’s intended. If you change your mind and don't want a Revolut Card any more, that's not a problem. Open an account from your phone in minutes, without a credit check. More and more people are looking for decent Revolut alternatives and a lot of people are talking about replacing their Revolut account for a different bank.. Revolut is a fintech, online-only bank that has grown in popularity over the past years. I guess just being patient and trying at the quietest time of the day helps

I wasn’t able to reach any human support agent- it said to wait up to two hours as they are busy but I was waiting over a day to get a response from someone. After 3 years, I’m seriously considering shutting down my account, an account that I use on daily basis if this is not fixed. I’ve done that and everything is now sorted. Can I use Apple Pay or Google Pay to add money? Even traditional banks like CGD, Millenium and ActivoBank allow me. There was this time where a traditional bank here did the same, I filed a complaint to Bank of Portugal and the next day I had my card ready with the name I wanted. There are two more plans: Premium and Metal, but they cost about 7 EUR or 12 EUR per month respectively. Every single Portuguese bank allows me to choose the ones I wanna use. Hello, So today I contacted :r: support because I’ve had my account verified for about 3 years and I needed a name change.

Knowing the data that Revolut holds on me; What does Revolut use my data for? If you have my information stored why can’t I just use the name I want as long as it is a given and surname?

So basically, myself contacting made it worse than it was already. You should also confirm your deposit card before you go, so that all your transactions go smoothly while you're on the move. With card.

I have a first name, a last name, and two middle names. Can I ever open a new account if another has been closed? Get help in the app Just head to «Help» in the app What if I want Revolut to erase all my data?

In my case, I have 2 given names and 2 surnames. Which countries are not supported for inbound transfers? Choose Thai Baht if you’re in Thailand, Euros in Spain, or US Dollars in the United States. A normal chip-and-PIN transaction is required first in order to activate contactless payments. Powered by Discourse, best viewed with JavaScript enabled.

What personal data do I need to submit to use Revolut? Get hold of live agent and they will help you. Denied. In Portugal we have really long names. How can I add money using my linked bank account? I see, so support is claiming that they can only get you a card with “João Pedro” on it First & Second name.

Why did you send my money back to the source. Which currencies are supported for inbound transfers?

Can I close my account without source of funds verification?

Why did you ask me for additional information about payer/beneficiary? Hi, I have the same issue but the change is not due to to a typo. So I asked if at least my Premium card could be issued without using the name I didn’t like.

If you choose 'with conversion' or accept the rate proposed by the terminal, the ATM provider or merchant can apply their own exchange rate, which is not the interbank rate, and make a profit on your transaction. Yesterday I created an account but I just found that my surname hasn’t been written correctly and I cannot modify it anymore. Revolut card features – Premium and Metal plans. As a rule of thumb, you should always opt to be charged in the local currency of the country you're in! Make sure you allow ample time for your physical card to arrive, as in some rare cases it can take longer than expected. What kind of document would you need to complete my verification? They told me company policy says that I must strictly use my very first name and the last surname, which for someone from Southern Europe makes no sense at all.

What’s the procedure to change the name associated with the number please ? I did find the following link, which whilst not your case would in effect cover your requirement.

Just add a $20 deposit to get started and order your free card to … What cards and currencies are supported? I don’t use my second surname for personal reasons.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/mastercard-will-now-allow-transgender-customers-to-use-their-preferred-names-on-debit-and-credit-cards-2019-06-17. Why did you take the fees for the locked account? Today, after upgrading to Premium, I asked in the chat if it was possible to finally change my name to my first given name and my first surname.

I added money with my linked bank account, but I can't see it on my account in Revolut. Knowing the data that Revolut holds on me.

Who made the decision to close my account?

What happens after my account is closed? In my case, I have 2 given names and 2 surnames. The person on customer support wasn’t able to help me. However you are right a bank with global aspirations must think outside of the box. But my main problem is Revolut making me want to use my father’s surname, that I never use and I hate.

Every single Portuguese bank allows me to choose the ones I wanna use.

Ask our community Get help from 12M+ Revolut users. I just find Revolut’s attitude towards this outrageous.

Why did you send my money back to the source. What should I do now? How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account? How do I add money to my Revolut account with another card? Will I be charged for adding money by card? Just let us know and we'll cancel it.