(Photo courtesy of Mary Kaspar, submitted in The Gazette’s 2020 pet costume contest), Young cat Anakin dressed as Yoda alongside chocolate lab Lady, dressed as Luke Skywalker, and his elder sister Sassy donned Princess Leia buns.

Create your own ad in Cedar Rapids Pets. 10/10/18. Subscribe to The Gazette's daily newsletter. (Photo courtesy of Kimberly & Jacob Cowger of Marion, submitted in The Gazette’s 2020 pet costume contest), Levi, a Wire Haired Dachshund, loves dressing as Elvis!!!

Kittens are 12-14 weeks old.

$100 (refundable if well taken care of).

The laundromat seemed liked a perfect place for a sock heist.” (Photo courtesy of Lauren Galliart, submitted in The Gazette's 2020 pet costume contest), Louie, a Maltipoo, dressed up as a UPS driver, which owner Laurel Dusek of Cedar Rapids says is one of his favorite people. Once she is old enough he will ha... Blue Merle female with Blue eye's. She is a rescue from Noah’s Ark Animal Shelter in Fairfield, Iowa. We have rabbits free to a good home. Dearborn Huston says that tabby cat Eggs “didn’t seem to appreciate the gesture.” The dew claws are removed. They will be UTD on shots and dewormings. He is the Doctor. Very smart and easy to train. (Photo courtesy of Mary Kaspar of Cedar Rapids, submitted in The Gazette’s 2020 pet costume contest), Koji is a Siberian husky rescue from Cedar Rapids Animal Care and Control, and we think that he is about two years old.

Pet carrier, cage, toys etc (All included Must go to loving home. CEDAR RAPIDS — Select Wednesday nights through March, Hawkeye Downs will be hosting an indoor, off-leash dog park for local pups. 9 mnths T... Don’t wire money or take advance payments. It's easy and free! Pet Store in Cedar Rapids, IA on Cedar Rapids Gazette. Pet Care. Pups will be AMERICAN KENNEL CLUB limited pups w... We have exquisite purebred, AMERICAN Kc registered black labrador pups in between Iowa City, IA and Cedar Rapids, IA. I will be well ... Delilah and Bos 1st liter. His costume was hand made from onesies glued together. ... Nov 7, Cedar Memorial Chapel of Memories State Room, Cedar Rapids. icon-hours. Birds Spikes Safety Nets In Hyderabad .

“We know Iowa winters can be hard on pets and their owners, and this year is no exception with COVID-19 concerns,” Jenn Draper, executive director and events manager at Hawkeye Downs, said. (Photo courtesy of Arti Misra, submitted in The Gazette’s 2020 pet costume contest), Lily, a Cockapoo, models a tiara and pink skirt for her Halloween costume. Owner Sandra Fischer says Willow is the resident therapy dog at Pediatric Counseling Center. Wellman, IA. Koji is a Siberian husky rescue from Cedar Rapids Animal Care and Control, and we think that he is about two years old. cedar rapids pets - craigslist.

Our puppies are well s... Pet only, born october 25, will come with two veterinarian checks, shots and worming. These pups come fro... Neutered, nice with other dogs, kennel trained and house broke. Fuji insisted that his photo shoot be on the Trader Joe’s bag next to the pumpkin. price is not negotiable. They are both AMERICAN Kc registered!

I am a really sweetheart and will be your new best friend! A gorgeous litter of F2 labradoodles. He’s the life of the party everywhere we go!!! The Retreat On 6th.

But actually we got a bigger kick out of seeing him and then eventually trying to escape the costume. Join millions of people using Oodle to find puppies for adoption, dog and puppy listings, and other pets adoption. I am farm raised and come... My name is Reeses and just like my name I am a real sweetie! We went to Trader Joe’s to pick up a pumpkin, but when we got home we weren’t sure which one we just bought! (Photo courtesy of Jeff Miller of Solon, submitted in The Gazette’s 2020 pet costume contest), You could say wearing this costume makes Woodward a little crabby. The mission of Cedar Rapids Animal Care & Control is to serve and protect with compassion, the animals and citizens of our community through education and enforcement, and to facilitate successful pet adoptions while respecting and striving to improve the quality of life for both pets and people. For her first Halloween, she’s rocking it as a strawberry. We had more than 100 entries from all over the country and couldn’t include them all, so we’ve just shared the ones from Iowa. They both have nice blood lines dispositions!

Pets Categories. Just like my mama I will be a loyal girl and do everything within my power t... My name is Snickers and I am a Black and Tan rough coat collie pup! The winner: Golden retriever Fred and his human Lauren Galliart carrying out a sock heist. The legs were flared out like Elvis’s and decorated with sequins and beads!! They have had their first **** and been dewormed. 4 year old half German shepherd half Great Pyrinese.Doesn't like other animals, but loves every person she's ever meet and loves attention. I adopted Lanky the retired greyhound in June, so naturally I made her an Orchid Mantis costume for Halloween as a full-circle celebration of 2020. Read about local businesses.

ASDR Registered, Standard size, wormed three times and up to date on vaccinations.

pets. Cedar Rapids Gazette; Goodlove Pumpkin Farm.

Join millions of people using Oodle to find unique used cars for sale, apartments for rent, jobs listings, merchandise, and … Online classifieds for the Cedar Rapids and Iowa City areas. The Gazette's Obituaries section includes obits, memoriams, comments and submission forms.

Share Cedar Rapids Animal Care & Control (Animal Shelter). Once he is old enough he will ha... Kyra is a very sweet Bernedoodle.Her mom is our pure breed Bernese Mountain Dog named Tootles. (Photo courtesy of Grandma Weno of Iowa City, submitted in The Gazette’s 2020 pet costume contest), All the buzz in the neighborhood was about Cockapoo Lily the year she wore this costume. Benton County Speedway working on offseason renovations, Cornhole or bags? Find local puppies and dogs of many breeds for sale in the Cedar Rapids, Iowa City and surrounding areas. Adult guinea pigs $25 . They will be UTD on shots and dewormings. Kitten are kid friendly!

A lovely litter of F2 labradoodles.

The mission of Cedar Rapids Animal Care & Control is to serve and protect with compassion, the animals and citizens of our community through education and enforcement, and to facilitate successful pet adoptions while respecting and striving to improve the quality of life for both pets and people. I dont have a good place to keep them. Tell us the story of how you met your furry best friend and help other pet lovers discover the joys of pet adoption! We raised Tootles, also her mom Tasha. Now taking $200 deposits to hold your wonderful new puppy perfect for a Christmas gift!!

About Goodlove's pumpkin farm is a pumpkin farm in Palo IA. Calypso enjoys hanging out with her human and cat friends.” (Photo courtesy of Michael Huang, submitted in The Gazette’s 2020 pet costume contest), Nutmeg wears a dress made by Brittany Havran from fabric scraps from costumes created for Follies, in the former Studio Reserved space in Cedar Rapids. cedar rapids > > pets > post; account; 0 favorites. Beautifully marked tri and bi colored puppies. Affectionate Half Balinese, Half Siamese Male Cat. options close. “Our UPS driver always stops to bring him a treat and a give him a hug. Don’t wire money or take advance payments.