-- See Photos Of Nina Dobrev & More, Nina Dobrev Reveals Taylor Swift Almost Appeared On 'The Vampire Diaries' After Being A Fan, Iggy Azalea, 30, Goes Makeup-Free & Wears Nothing But A Towel In New Post-Shower Video, ‘Teen Mom 2’ Heartthrob Cole DeBoer Spices Up Instagram With New Bathtub Photo: ‘Splish Splash’, Stormi Webster, 2, Bonds With Hailey Baldwin While Swimming In Sweet Pic Shared By Kylie Jenner, Lamar Odom & Sabrina Parr Split 1 Year After Getting Engaged As She Claims He Needs ‘Help’, Chelsea Handler Reveals She Was Serious About Offering 50 Cent Sex If He Didn’t Vote For Trump, 'Magic Mike' Star Joe Manganiello Is Unrecognizable After This Outrageous Makeover, All of Our Best Guesses For the Secret Celebs on ‘The Masked Singer’ Season 4, Star Wars Timelines Hilariously Collide (Baby Yoda and the OG!) "An unforgettable weekend with some of the best women I know!" “I’m a little over five months, so it’s been the entirety of the whole quarantine experience and everything that 2020 has brought us this year, and it’s been a journey to say the least.”, She said she wanted to wait to share the news because she wanted to feel “comfortable and confident that I’m in a good place in pregnancy and that, you know, my baby’s okay and I’m okay as best as we can be. Stay up to date on the latest vote tallies as compiled by The Associated Press' nationwide team, Princess Diana died when Harry was just 12 years old, The Sweetest Photos of Princes Harry with Diana, First-Time Voters Across the Country Share Why the 2020 Election Matters to Them.

“Date night at the #trevorproject @josekingseco @craccola @paulvedere x” Phoebe wrote on her Instagram, along with a pic – see it below! The couple were joined at the event by their The Vampire Diaries co-star Candice Accola, who brought along her hubby Joe King for the night out.

The couple dated for several years and got engaged on 29th May 2013.A year after their engagement, Candice and Joe got married on 8th October 2014 in New Orleans, Louisiana. I am someone who likes to keep pregnancy to myself and obviously with my partner, my husband, and our immediate friends and family until I feel comfortable and confident that I’m in a place in my pregnancy and the baby’s OK and I’m OK, the best it can be. Joe proposed to Candice in May 2013, and the actress took to Instagram to let the world know about their big news.

He is a American Guitarist.

RELATED: The Vampire Diaries’s Candice Accola Is ‘So Excited and Grateful’ to Be Engaged King, 34, popped the question in May 2013.

20 hours ago, by Maggie Ryan Aubrey O'Day Says Ex Donald Trump Jr Did Drugs & Reveals Which Drug He Skipped, Joe Biden & Donald Trump's Thursday Morning Tweets Could Not Be More Different, Khloe Kardashian Responds to Accusation Over Her Family's Election Involvement. The 28-year-old The Vampire Diaries actress made the announcement on her Instagram page with a photo of her daughter’s feet, along with her full name and the date of birth, January 15.

A post shared by K A Y L A E W E L L (@kaylaewell), Robin Thicke Performs at Face Forward Gala, Pregnant Girlfriend April Love Geary Watches from Audience. He is a American Guitarist. The 1980s was the decade of big hair, big phones, pastel suits, Cabbage Patch Kids, Rubik’s cubes, Yuppies, Air Jordans, shoulder pads and Pac Man.

Who Is Candice King’s Husband? The Vampire Diaires star wed The Fray guitarist in New Orleans. #ThatAintNoBurritoinMyBelly Thank you to our friend @softspiritstrong for coming over and snapping this sweet pic,” Candice captioned the below photo.

». Kayla posted the below photo on her Instagram account and Nina commented, “Photo cred.”, A post shared by K A Y L A E W E L L (@kaylaewell) on Jan 1, 2020 at 11:13am PST.

, Candice Accola's Wedding Is a Star-Studded Vampire Diaries Affair. ☝️, Awesome, You’re All Set! Maya Erskine and Michael Angarano Are Engaged and Expecting Their First Child. 16 hours ago, by Karenna Meredith RELATED: The Vampire Diaries’s Candice Accola Is ‘So Excited and Grateful’ to Be Engaged.

She is married to Joe King, a renowned guitarist, songwriter, backup singer and the co-founder of the successful American rock band ‘The Fray.’. Nina Dobrev reunited with members of the Vampire Diaries cast while celebrating New Year’s Eve! Accola’s CW costars past and present Kayla Ewell (who was a bridesmaid), Nina Dobrev, Michael Trevino, Kat Graham, Claire Holt and Paul Wesley and Vampire Diaries creator Julie Plec all attended the romantic nuptials, while Ian Somerhalder couldn’t make it but sent love to the couple via Instagram and offered best wishes for their “magical day.”, The newlyweds gave a glimpse at the festivities on Instagram, posting black-and-white photographs of them sharing a romantic kiss and first dance. PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Candice Accola. Candice King’s husband is Joe King. She acted alongside Brittany Snow in the 2007 thriller On the Doll. 23 hours ago, by Monica Sisavat Dennis is the co-founder of No Ceilings Entertainment, the production team that produced The Mayfair’s entertainment experience. "Officially Mr. and Mrs. King! This page is updated often with new details about Candice King.

If you would like to opt out of browser push notifications, please refer to the following instructions specific to your device and browser: this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. "Candace and Joe- my brother, my sister. Jules LeBlanc and Jayden Bartels star in this new clip from the premiere of Side Hustle! Relationships. As for why Candice finally spilled the baby news, she said, “I feel comfortable and confident enough to discuss it now. “I’m a little over five months, so it’s been the entirety of the whole quarantine experience and everything that 2020 has brought us this year, and it’s been a journey to say the least.”, She said she wanted to wait to share the news because she wanted to feel “comfortable and confident that I’m in a good place in pregnancy and that, you know, my baby’s okay and I’m okay as best as we can be. Candice Rene Accola attended Lake Highland Preparatory School, Lake Highland Preparatory School (2005). Candice King has not been previously engaged. This will be Candice’s second child with her husband, Joe King, 40, who co-founded the popular rock band The Fray. © Copyright 2020 HollywoodLife, LLC, a subsidiary of Penske Business Media, LLC. The 33-year-old Vampire Diaries actress revealed the happy news that she and husband Joe King of The Fray are expecting their second child together on her podcast Directionally Challenged, co-hosted by Vampire Diaries alum Kayla Ewell. Candice Rene King is an American actress, singer and songwriter, known for portraying the role of Caroline Forbes on The CW’s The Vampire Diaries.

But I’m finally at that place right now, which feels really good.”.

“Candace and Joe- my brother, my sister. In the... Lindsay Arnold is opening up more about her newborn baby girl! Candice Accola with her husband, Joe King, whom she married in Oct. 2014. She went to Lake Highland Preparatory School in Florida. Candice King’s husband Joe King. By signing up, I agree to the Terms & to receive emails from POPSUGAR.

The group was joined by Candice‘s husband Joe King, Kayla‘s husband Tanner Novlan, and Leona‘s husband Dennis Jauch. In 2008, she broke into the entertainment industry as a background singer for the Hannah Montana & Miley Cyrus : Best of Both Worlds Concert documentary.

According to Chinese Zodiac, Candice was born in the Year of the Rabbit. On Monday, Accola also posted a short wedding video, calling it, “Real life dream sequence.”. Yes, Candice King is a married woman.

The 33-year-old Vampire Diaries actress revealed the happy news that she and husband Joe King of The Fray are … Credit: Candice Accola King of The Vampire Diaries fame revealed on her podcast Monday that she was expecting her second child with her husband Joe King. “Something I have not shared yet on this podcast is that I’m actually pregnant…I’ve got a bun in the oven,” she revealed during the episode.

RELATED: The Vampire Diaries’s Candice Accola Is ‘So Excited and Grateful’ to Be Engaged King, 34, popped the question in May 2013. Caption: Candice King and her husband and daughters (Source: Google) Body Measurements. Sending you so much love from my shoot in ATL- i’m working hard & I wish I could be there physically, but we have the rest of our lives to celebrate. Is Candice King married or single, who is she dating now and previously? Candice Accola‘s baby has arrived. American actress, Candice Rene King was born as Candice Rene Accola on May 13, 1987, to Carolyn, an environmental engineer, and Kevin Accola, a Cardiothoracic surgeon. But I’m finally at that place right now, which feels really good.”. Earlier this year, Candice and her bridesmaids, including Kayla, celebrated the impending union with a bridal shower in Cabo San Lucas.

She has a lean body and a very beautiful face. Candice gave birth to her now four-year-old daughter after tying the knot with Joe in 2014, after meeting at a Super Bowl event in 2011. This is the first marriage for Accola and the second for King, who has two daughters, Ava and Elise, from his previous marriage. Their romantic wedding, which took place in New Orleans, was attended by a few of Candice’s castmates from The Vampire Diaries: Paul Wesley, Kat Graham, Michael Trevino and Claire Holt!

They’ve been together for approximately 8 years, 9 months, and 4 days. They were the kids of the 1990s who were born roughly between 1980 and 2000.

Paul Wesley & Phoebe Tonkin Make It a Date Night at TrevorLIVE LA! They are known as confident, entitled, and depressed. "Vampire Diaries" star Candice Accola King is expecting her second child with her husband, the Fray guitarist Joe King, multiple entertainment outlets are reporting. Candice wrote of a celebratory picture with the ladies, who kept the party going in a bikini shot. From the eye of the storm I am still with you in spirit!" In a picture from the ceremony, Accola, 27, wears a traditional veil over her up-do and carries an old-fashioned parasol, letting her hair down with a decorative tiara for the outdoor reception, which guests were led to by a parade down the streets of New Orleans. Her parents are active in the local Republican political party. In the... Lindsay Arnold is opening up more about her newborn baby girl! “I was too chicken to give him my number, so Nina did,” Accola told PEOPLE in June 2013 of their sweet first meeting.

The Fray's Joe King married Candice Accola on Saturday.

Candice King’s husband is a Gemini and she is a Taurus. Click to Subscribe to Our HollywoodLife Daily Newsletter, Why Kendall Escaped To Palm Springs For Her 25th Birthday With Kylie & Hailey, Kristen Bell’s Hair Makeover: ‘The Good Place’ Star Looks Unrecognizable, Enjoy Your Favorite TV Shows & Movies Anywhere With This Top-Rated HD Tablet, Hillsong Pastor & Justin Bieber’s Former Spiritual Pal Carl Lentz Fired for ‘Moral Failures’, Brian Austin Green Thanks Fans For Being ‘Extremely Kind’ & Supportive Amidst Megan Fox Drama, Why Iggy Azalea ‘Isn’t Worried’ About Raising Son Onyx, 5 Mos., Alone After Playboi Carti Split, ‘Southern Charm’s Craig Conover Teases Austen & Madison’s Drama Only Gets ‘Worse’: It’s ‘Chaos’, Mario Reveals How His ‘Closer To Mars’ EP Offers A ‘Mystical Understanding of Balance & Contrasts’, ‘Wedding Crashers’ Cast Then & Now: See Rachel McAdams, Isla Fisher & More Transformations, Joe Manganiello Looks Wild With New Blue Mohawk Hair Makeover: Before & After Pics, This Face Steamer Gives You A Luxe At-Home Facial For A Quarter Of The Price & It’s On Sale For $33, These 7 Cookbooks Will Help You Make Instagram-Worthy Food On Thanksgiving, Cozy Long Sleeve Sweatshirts That Are Stylish Enough For Meetings & Warm Enough For Outside Workouts, Vanessa Hudgens’ Halloween Costumes: Sexy Angel & More Of Her Hottest Outfits, 7 Stars Still Rocking Swimsuits In Fall 2020: Nicole Scherzinger, Elizabeth Hurley & More, Jinger Duggar Reveals Her Devastating Miscarriage Hit Her ‘Hard’: ‘They Couldn’t Find A Heartbeat’, 'The Vampire Diaries' Cast: Where Are They Now?