Finally in the 21st century, in the West, people can say they're Atheist, Humanist or Agnostic. I never had the OCD fear that I would hurt people but rather the opposite! This is wonderful. Informations sur votre appareil et sur votre connexion Internet, y compris votre adresse IP, Navigation et recherche lors de l’utilisation des sites Web et applications Verizon Media. how silly am I, I thought about looking for "baby Jesus" in google image, but partly wondered if God would strike me with lightening, that thought was random and clearly have no rational basis. Nothing else…, Your email address will not be published. If you have any more questions, there are a great many solid believers on the forums! Just like he did to Jesus when he was in the desert. It is your mind, will and emotions. But you got your soul back after turning to God?

Jesus also made it clear that you can choose to forfeit your soul to Satan’s evil world system: “What good will it be for someone to gain the whole world, yet forfeit their soul? You state you watch for key words and that is fine, but also watch for more than just that, watch for the gain you get  from agreeing and ask of God what you are giving back in return.

Each student was to have looked up a one paragraph decision and report on it. Once sold it cannot be lost for it is safe in the hands of Jesus who does not lose a one that His father has given Him as His flock. No. Yes, you certainly can end up selling your soul for temporary pleasure and for gain on this earth.

No one can own another one's soul.

Kindness, love and compassion come from the human mind. Those who prosper in some way by Satan’s power always regret it for all eternity. Many years ago, I had this terrible fear of selling my soul which manifest itself into a strange farrago of thoughts. As soon as you're finished, KNOW that it has been done for you.

Looking at the text: In the first sentence Jesus simply asks a rhetorical question concerning the outcome of one who decides to “forfeit their soul”. Look, Jesus said all the things I'm going to quote for you below. Gods could give a good harvest, or they could cause drought. Whether those stories are true or not, I’m sure those celebrities have asked the same questions, and whether you (reader) have sold your soul or not I’m sure you still have questions concerning it too. While these passages may suggest the possibility of being able to sell one’s soul, that’s not what’s being implied. Your life should revolve around Christ and not around the things of the world. For example, in the story the Devil needs Theophilus to sign a contract to make things official. Don't worry about Satan. My uncanny fear is what largely led me to question this belief, which was also coupled with the fact that it was being passed off as a Christian doctrine. How do you think about the answers? C'mon, give him some credit. AND you didn't mean it. It is typically thought to consist of a human's consciousness and personality, and can be synonymous with the spirit, mind or self. Your soul is not for sale. But the oldest story of someone “selling their soul” to the Devil, that comes relatively close to today’s understanding of what it means to sell your soul, roughly dates back to some time in between early 400AD to early 500AD, and it involved a man named Theophilus who was from Adana, Turkey.

I worry about all sorts of things.

I don't know if you believe in Jesus, or not, but, since you seem to be afraid for your soul, giving yourself to Jesus will fix everything.

I am impressed that at age 14 you know enough to read terms and conditions before merrily agreeing to anything for temporary gain and pleasure. Hey everybody! Jesus said Satan is the father of lies and a murderer (John 8:44). For example, it could rightfully be said that someone has sold their soul in the sense that the person has given into their sinful nature and neglected following Christ. It belongs to GOD. When you think of the act of selling your soul, Satan probably springs to mind as the first choice of purchaser. It is yours exclusively and can only parted from your body by death. Please note the second half is encouragement.

We can choose to be in an abusive relationship or to seek a way out. and ask God to forgive you for your stupid screw-ups, in the name of Jesus, of course.

AnimaliaAndMolly, Royal Kiwi, emmy, ଘ Hana, Kam... malkkun "We're so sorry you have to celebrate on your own, Darren." First of all, I want to welcome you to WCF!

“Behold, all souls are Mine; the soul of the father as well as the soul of the son is Mine: the soul who sins shall die.”, “There was never anyone like Ahab, who sold himself to do evil in the eyes of the LORD, urged on by Jezebel his wife.”, “What good will it be for someone to gain the whole world, yet forfeit their soul? My creator and savior just astounds me! Completely impossible to sell your soul.. Its a great thought to think you can, but neither God nor the devil hear you… Living things are the masters of this universe.. http://thekingdomcollective.com/spurgeon/sermon/3111/, https://law.justia.com/cases/california/supreme-court/2d/31/766.html, The Bible When You Want It - collection of verses, Scriptures, Uplifting -when in distress, trials and fears, Looking for help with getting 7 year old potty trained, • Need help ‼️‼️Terrible situation and need hope. I''m not like other people who barely change throught the years! Please only serious answers.

by Joe Schimmel | Articles, Commentaries & Teachings, Hollywood, Music, Q & A | 6 comments. This is what terrified me — thinking that if I sold my soul I would be destined for Hell, even if I did repent. As far as "selling your soul" due to a Terms and Conditions -- I wouldn't be concerned with this.

The only way you can sell your soul is if the devil comes to you and makes you an offer. The only downside to all of this is that if one does sell their soul there’s absolutely no turning back given there’s no hope for salvation thereafter!

Secondly, as far as video games are concerned -- if you have a conscience objection to playing the game -- that's a warning -- and you'll have to discern if it's something that you should avoid.

Yahoo fait partie de Verizon Media. Well not really. We cannot escape his judgment and no one can give their soul away.

Freedom is wonderful. You cant sell you soul because its not yours, it belong to God. No, you can not accidentally or intentionally sell or give away your soul.