Des I felt his pain but If he said he was not going to return to the show why make an appearance?

Its time to make some new changes. Patient and kind - she explains everything step by step and answers every question confidently.

Folks need to just leave kitty alone an let her live her life it’s a bunch of fake folks on the shows but noones speaks upon them‍♀️‍♀️. But not it is going down to the Mariana Trench with no recovery.

‘Basketball Wives’ Fans Suspect Shaunie O’Neal May Have Responded to Tami Roman’s Comments, Martell Holt’s Mistress is Reportedly in Talks to Appear on ‘Love & Marriage: Huntsville’, Quad Webb Was Reportedly Demoted on the Upcoming Season of ‘Married to Medicine’, RHOA Tea: More Details Released About Cynthia Bailey’s Messy Bachelorette Party. Walt is an in the closet alcoholic and a wack comic. Up to the time he’s looking to fire everyone,they still beefing with kitty. You reap what you sow puma!!!!! Quani take your baby and run girl cause he aint worth shit he is a FAILURE in marriage and business.hahahaha He was talking mad shit a out Ceaser but who is still standing????? She’s not worried about none of them, Donna go sit your wide load a-s down somewhere.looking like your boodie could swallow alex whole. Why are they bothered about kitty. Des I felt his pain but If he said he was not going to return to the show why make an appearance? Dutchess. As for Caesar yea his remarks were childish but he is trying to change and mature. The writing was on the wall when Ceases bitchass called Rich to snitch that she was getting it covered up. Miss Kitty may be at odds with fellow friend and cast member Ryan Henry.

41 reviews of Tooth Kandy Tooth Gems & Tooth Whitening "Susie is amazing. She joined in as Emanuel’s apprentice. Awe I wanted Puma to win! Next is Donna, 1st of all please u your sister & your mom really need to have that a-s surgery done NOW YES BIG BUTTS ARE IN Now but we all no you guys are deforme. Over the years, Donna Lombardi has built a career as a tattoo artist, cosmetologist, and a piercer. K. Michelle Drags Tamar Braxton & Makes Some Messy Accusations. Weave all fucked up. Folks need to just leave kitty alone an let her live her life it’s a bunch of fake folks on the shows but noones speaks upon them‍♀️‍♀️. I respect Caesar for accomplishing his goals and dreams to own his own shop, something Puma couldn't do that's why he was never a owner just a employee at Ink 124. 29!!! And they started with Ms Kitty.. and now you’re mad..GTFO. Cesar need to stfu..with all that hiring firing and fighting goin on in his shop he could very well be next. Needs to go take a bath. H-ll she is gone and they talking about her.

Required fields are marked *. Fuck Dutchess and Ceaser.

I hope that Puma can recover in a better location. None of them have anything going on. Cease is frustrated after he sees how little money is actually being made by the artists.

You bring nothing to the show. But not it is going down to the Mariana Trench with no recovery.

VH1 Star In Court For Not Paying Child Support. Nigga talking shit like his gal know what Carmex is. P.A.W.T. instead of actually being parents who actually care bout someone other then themselves. D-mn producers please don’t cancel the show. It wasn't even his shop it was joel brick shop they let puma nd sassy say they were the owners for clients cause they are on tv but puma and sassy weren't tattoo artist they were like secretaries let the real artist do they thing ceasar is a smart business man who will come out on top each time nd all that negativity puma throws his way will come back 10 fold, Yall praising puma and he was lying this whole time about being an owner to a job that wasnt even his he prolli got fired sassy knew what was up so she ran for the border now she tryna model this shit is just sad i like ceasar dutchess sky sassy that's all. Donna stop getting your A$$ fixed and get your teeth fixed. All he does is say negative things eventhough cease is succesful. Ceaser don’t have no control over his shop. And she nearly came to …

Wouldn't go anywhere else. With Ha DURTY LOOKING AS!!!! in all actuality, that location was bad. Of course they gonna continue to talk about kitty she’s still on the New York show and storyline continues on, they really dragging this storyline. Well ceaser should hire better people to work in his shop.

“Love And Hip Hop Atlanta” star Joseline Hernandez is no stranger to drama.... Phaedra and Kandi had a nasty fallout. Get y’all making no money shop together. All he does his say negative things eventhough cease and that's why his business is an epic failure. This show is a joke. You are a failure in your business and marriage. She can’t tattoo to save her life all she does is start drama and f-ck up people tattoos. This whole show is bullsh-t. Now he can stop running around actin like a boss. So glad Black Ink NY is finally back, this is the show that open the door for these other franchises. Donna need to realize that she's not wanted at Black Ink. So this is it.

Find out when #BlackInkCrew RETURNS TONIGHT at 8/7c on @VH1! You’re just side shows freaks. Tati. I don’t get why Donna and tati got so much to say when Donna the toilet Slayer got dragged and f-ck by the whole shop and tati hoe sit down but forbid if Kitty and Ryan get together now ceaser got a whole attitude where was that same energy when dutchess did what she did, Donna and tati is looking stupid in the face. Ceaser is the only one doing well.

He never had control of that d-mn shop and it’s a d-mn shame, Yo why you and Don don’t get a life that’s not yall business what Kitty is doing .Donna you a hoe and Tatty. Lol..."nigga had a shop about a week ago...." im weak. Puma is a traitor and a fan. 3:46 AM He hated and hated til Ceaser had to super slam his ass.

K. Michelle Drags Tamar Braxton & Makes Some Messy Accusations.

No more Black Ink New York. He needs to learn how to be a better boss and put his foot down. While Sassy tries to get to the bottom of things, Tati finds it hard to focus after she sees what Miss Kitty said on social media.

I don’t get why Donna and tati got so much to say when Donna the toilet Slayer got dragged and f-ck by the whole shop and tati hoe sit down but forbid if Kitty and Ryan get together now ceaser got a whole attitude where was that same energy when dutchess did what she did, Donna and tati is looking stupid in the face.

He let them run loose. Ted is a bum,like his brother, sleeps through scenes and dresses like an a-sclown. Notify me of follow-up comments by email.