(See product label instructions for surface prep instructions), Waterborne Acrylic Melamine Laminate Finish Paint, ©2020 Decotime, Inc. All rights reserved. Anyone on this post will agree with me that every wood behaves differently in different climates and scenarios. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. There are people who do not like the mineral streaks, pin knots, grain and texture variations within panels that are typical of certain wood species. Spray application

White alkyd will yellow in 3 to 5 years. This product was designed for facings of cabinet doors, drawers and styles. was developed as an economical alternative to costly kitchen and Champagne Color Acrylic High Gloss Painting Laminate Kitchen … You would find many owners of mid size companies who built their business based on their personal talent and struggling to walk away without giant mistakes. Cabinets look “new”, not painted. Kitchen Redo Kitchen And Bath Kitchen Remodel Kitchen Ideas Kitchen Designs Kitchen Refacing Teal Kitchen Kitchen Magic Kitchen Makeovers Earn up to 50% Cashback on eligible purchases. The oil on our hands from food prep as well as natural body oils add to "dirt" marks around knobs, pulls and appliance handles. I live in NC (near Raleigh) and was able to purchase this at a local store that carries Benjamin Moore paints (BM now owns Cabinet Coat/Insl-x products). Sign In - Create or view your existing AutoShip. This waterborne acrylic enamel dries to a smooth finish and resists stains and marring to help ensure that it remains attractive over time. I currently live in a 1920's house with painted white wood trim everywhere and it looks beautiful and I love it. Your email address will not be published. Maintaining RH between 40% and 55% is the best RH environment for all furniture and wood elements in the home. Cabinets with factory applied laminate such as Formica® brand laminate can now be These cookies do not store any personal information. Whatever you use, prep like you mean business though. or any surface subjected to moisture such as walls around bathtubs, showers washtubs This one of a kind Cabinet Rescue ® Waterborne Melamine Laminate Finish goes on smoothly and dries to a beautiful Factory-Like-Finish. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Another CC fan here (kitchen cabs, doors, trim). A conventional paint sprayer will result in a smooth even finish. Terms & Conditions | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy. I've never used either, but rather painted my oak cabinets w/ a good primer and then BM Satin Impervo (oil) and they look fantastic. I wouldn't be afraid to test CR out on a small project. It was a nice shade of gray, just not the right color but I used it as a testing option to see how durable it would be and how hard it would dry. Has anyone compared Cabinet Coat to Cabinet Rescue? A long handle 1-½” CC will do well on your surface. It should Custom cabinet shops have a greater degree of controlling these concerns but they cannot be avoided altogether. Once dark and slapped together, this Malibu home now has balance and connection while keeping its jeans-and-boots comfort, The proof is in the painting — and the pond. My inclination would be to go with a known product.

Cabinet Paint - Cabinet Rescue® Melamine Laminate Paint Brighten up your kitchen and bath cabinets for thousands less than replacing cabinetry. (purchase at your local paint store)= Coverage: Approximately 50 square feet per quart for the required two coats.WARNING:This product can expose you to chemicals including ethylene oxide, which is known to the State of California to causecancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.