"Those of us in the district, living in diverse communities in Portland, understand the racial equity stuff going on is entirely for the cameras. Legal Statement.

No “Dude sorry” isn’t a good enough apology when it comes to racism.

See actions taken by the people who manage and post content. Teri Brady, the senior director of transportation in the district, sent a memo to bus drivers in March ordering them to stop playing “religious, rap music or talk show programs.” The only acceptable music to play was pop, country and jazz, according to The Oregonian. “The transportation department will be revising its guidance to bus drivers shortly to be more inclusive of different genres of music.". To everyone asking “why is this just not coming out” well here you go https://t.co/JhFjITBdzJ. Market data provided by Factset. ©2020 FOX News Network, LLC. Its shameful and fucking embarrassing. I present myself as someone who gives a shit about progressive movements and ideas, and I was not living up to that.”, “Because of that conversation I had to take a big fucking look in the mirror and recognize a lot of bullshit that I was selling myself. For other ways to donate, please head here.

He knows what he said. Parents’ outrage over the memo forced the district to walk back on their order. He told me that wasn’t good enough and he was right. @theghostinside y’all gonna act like your bitch ass bass player didn’t call y’alls bus driver a nigger that time? Powered and implemented by FactSet Digital Solutions. According to The Oregonian, Westling said the district had received numerous complaints over the type of music that was being played on buses. As time went on and Jackson’s claim was seen by more eyes, people began pressuring Riley to discuss the issue. I’m going to keep doing the work. All rights reserved. For roughly a decade, Juliet Simms and Andy Biersack have dominated as the sweethearts of our corner of the music community, sharing an undeniable connection not only as artists but as soulmates. A Fort Worth man was sentenced Wednesday to 30 years in prison for hitting a city bus driver and threatening him with a knife. Fight for Breonna Taylor here. Shortly after, Jackson commented on the post alleging that TGI’s bassist, in Riley, used a racial slur a number of years ago. I know that's not enough. 1”, It looks like you’ll have to watch ‘Harry Potter’ the old way now, 10 rising UK-based pop-punk bands you need to hear, Here’s what Dallon Weekes of iDKHOW considers his favorite 1981 tracks, 10 TV shows you should watch while waiting for ‘You’ to return. "When you outlaw a kind of music that is very indicative of the modern culture of one group of people you're basically saying that they're not welcome," Ryan-Onken said. Busdriver Biografie auf ProjectBlowed.com, https://de.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Busdriver&oldid=181518199, „Creative Commons Attribution/Share Alike“.

Powered and implemented by FactSet Digital Solutions. I called him, he put the screws to me,” Riley begins.