Jan 6, 2019 - This Pin was discovered by jef1225.

Thanks Buckshot, I will give that a try and see where it takes me. I think I'm having the same issues stated in this post.

it came out of my buddies 06 cummins and when i plug it in itll go through setting the stock tune and everything but then itll just say configering veichle dont unplug.

I got a bullydog triple dog power pup programmer.

what dont you like about their tuning? These codes do not show up on the bully dog scan, which are the 3 I listed.

Not a huge fan of their tuning but their customer service is phenomenal!! A forum community dedicated to Ford F-series owners and enthusiasts with a Power Stroke diesel engine. Is there a way to fix this issue without having to send it in to Bullydog for re-programming, does anyone know how to do this, can anyone do this via uploading, emailing a new flash ETC......Thanks, 06 Super Duty, Lariat CC, Fx4, 20's, upfitters, tow command, XM, all stock except for the 4" Magnaflow system and the EGR.

2008 Silverado 1500 Z71 LTZ | Cam Motion 222/232 | … For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Yea man unless you need it for emissions testing, delete it IMO. However, I'm noticing a weird smell from exhaust and it won't go away. Also, the fuel economy has dropped significantly and seems to have a slight power loss.

Come join the discussion about performance, bulletproofing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more! When i load it on my truck i know the key has to be in the ON position without the engine running for the initial up load, after that you can change every thing on the fly. And yes i would agree, their customer service has been very helpful with both phone calls i have made to them. he simply had me adjust the tire size again while the truck was off but in the "run" position and it cleared up all issues. Coworker just gave me one that I would like to try and use on my 1996, Let me know how it worked also I got one that's married to my old dodge cummins and I want it on my chevy dmax. I hooked one up to my 05 and it done the same thing 3 times, the 4th time I wasn't so lucky.

4th Generation 2010 - 2018 6.7 Liter Cummins, VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 901, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. JavaScript is disabled. If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. Need more power and fuel economy for your over the road truck? © Copyright 2020 Bully Dog - Derive Systems. Cyberbullying is when someone, typically a teenager, bullies or harasses others on the internet and in … Doing so causes some sort of conflict with the ecm. In this Article You will find many Images about English Bulldog 111 Hopefully these will give you some good ideas also. I have a 2005 2500HD Duramax and I have the Bully Dog power pup. Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. All went well and got the the tuner working. The program lies within System Utilities, more precisely System Optimization. Just an update in case anyone has a similar problem in the future they can fix it: I spoke with a tech at bully dog and he was very quick to diagnose the problem. Device Frozen on Initializing Communication. My question is...does this price seem right and does it sound like the FICM? This free PC software was developed to work on Windows 7, Windows 10 or Windows 8 and can function on 32 or 64-bit systems. Okay...the truck sat in my yard til this morning.

Bully Dog dealer internet policy. Code 111 UNKNOWN PART NUMBER August 6th, 2020 This means that the device doesn’t recognize the vehicle info in our database as a supported vehicle.

This digital photography of English Bulldog 111 is a part of previous article, To download English Bulldog 111 Images in High Resolution, Just simply right click on the image and choose "Save Image As", then you will get this image. 99 & up 7.3L Power Stroke Engine & Drivetrain, 99 & up Upgrades and Aftermarket - 7.3L Engine, 7.3L IDI Diesels (Not Powerstrokes) 1988-1993, VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 901, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada.

If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Boonedwg did that work for you? Can I Still use my Tow-Haul Button after Tuning? Come join the discussion about reviews, drivetrain swaps, turbos, modifications, classifieds, builds, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more! I can't get these codes to register anymore with my reader (not bully dog code reader), probably because I can't drive it. A forum community dedicated to all Ford Diesel owners and enthusiasts. Do you know how he did it online and where he went to do it? We have you covered with our market leading Big Rig product line of electronics and hard parts. Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access. It would run only a few seconds and shut off, so I had to get it towed. Bully Dog Support Popular topics: Downloads Light Duty Update Agent, Device Updater, and Livelink Downloads Device Updater Download Link How to unlock your X4 (7015) How Much Does it Cost to Reset a Locked SCT Tuner? Come join the discussion about PowerStrokes, performance, modifications, troubleshooting, towing capacity, maintenance, and more! This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Benefits and dangers of running trails with your dogs. Yes I believe so but how do I fix it? For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

The most popular versions of the program are 1.1 and 1.0. http://www.swampsdiesel.com/content/faq/ficm.htm, http://www.forddoctorsdts.com/articles/article-06-12.php, http://www.powerstroke.org/forum/6-0-tech-files/173767-things-consider-about-owning-6-0l.html, http://www.forddoctorsdts.com/articles/article-06-05.php, 94-98 7.3L General Powerstroke Discussion, VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 901, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. Truck is a '16 CC ctd 2500. The bullydog locked up, called bullydog and they said we would have to send it in and it was gonna cost like 150$ I think. The best course of action is to give us a call with the device, the vehicle, and access to a windows PC to further troubleshoot with one of our Technical Support Agents. Loaded it on the SD card and followed the instruction to load the truck.

Our Technical Support team is here for you. I assume this is a randomly generated code on the device and they enter that in their system which responds back with the matching code.

Uninstalling the bully dog did not help. (different techs each time).