Fast forward to today, and Croyle along with his wife and two sons, 9-year-old Sawyer and 6-year-old Luke, reside in Rainbow City. Kelli Croyle. He said ‘Alright we’ll watch it in film’ and we went on to the next play.

Croyle eventually attended high school at Westbrook Christian.

His wife is none other than the winner of America’s Junior Miss competition (2005). In the final game of the season, Croyle led the Chiefs to a 10–10 tie with the New York Jets with just three minutes remaining. [1][14] Croyle's reputation for being injury prone caused him to drop into the third round of the draft.[3][10][15]. “I was one of those that was recruited by [Mike] DuBose, played for [Dennis] Franchione, practiced for [Mike] Price and finished with [Mike] Shula, so boy could he have not been more prophetic with that statement that he had.”. I am truly grateful that out of everybody he chose us and we get to serve 150 kids every single day.”. Well done!!! Kelli Schutz was the winner of the 2005 America's Junior Miss competition. [1] In his sophomore season, Croyle passed for 3,787 yards and 44 touchdowns. They are known as confident, entitled, and depressed. That is what we wake up every single day for. Despite starting all 11 games in 2003 as a sophomore,[1] Croyle suffered a separated shoulder before half time of the fifth game. He played for coach Herman Edwards at Kansas City. He soon earned his way to the School’s football team. The 1980s was the decade of big hair, big phones, pastel suits, Cabbage Patch Kids, Rubik’s cubes, Yuppies, Air Jordans, shoulder pads and Pac Man. [9], Entering his senior year, many scouts had Croyle ranked as high as the #2 quarterback in the country behind Joe Mauer, who would go on to play Major League Baseball. [6] Croyle returned in Week 7 but suffered a torn MCL and was ruled out for the remainder of the season.

Brodie plays for the Kansas City Chiefs. [37] The Chiefs would go on to lose the game 16–10. [33], After missing four games, Croyle returned to start against the Tennessee Titans in Week 7. The exclamation mark was a 13-10 Cotton Bowl victory over Texas Tech. [27] The plan, barring injury, was for Croyle to start the remaining games of the 2007 season, so that coach Herm Edwards and his staff could better evaluate him moving forward into 2008. Croyle played in only two games and saw few snaps in his rookie season. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Brodie Croyle was born on the 6th of February in 1983 (Millennials Generation). [7] Croyle began the 2009 season once again as the Chiefs' starting quarterback, filling in for an injured Matt Cassel.

He has not been previously engaged. Jordan Cephus – Net Worth, Parents, Age, Birthday, Mom, Siblings, Family, Adam Calhoun – Net Worth, Wife, Height, Hometown, Home State, Son, Bio. Can You Name the Most Iconic Athletes in Sports History? [Editor's note: Broken photos removed]More Brodie Croyle pictures (click any photo): 30 Hottest Athletes' Wives and Girlfriends Check out pictures of some seriously sexy ladies who cheer their men on from the sidelines. Croyle finished the game 17-for-30 for 162 yards, with one interception, in the loss that dropped Kansas City to 4–5 on the year. Croyle and his family reside in Birmingham, Alabama, United States.

Brodie had at least 1 relationship in the past. [23] The touchdown helped Kansas City avoid its first shut-out loss at home since 1994. The Croyle family has developed a lasting legacy in the lives of over 2,000 children over the years.

Croyle threw six completions in thirteen attempts over the remainder of the game and threw his first NFL touchdown pass on the final play of regulation to Samie Parker in the 17–7 loss. Croyle's coaches voted for him as the Ozzie Newsome Most Improved Freshman after starting two games in 2002. Croyle would start the next game against Georgia only to re-aggravate the injury, but still only sat out one game that season, and did not reveal to the public he had suffered from two cracked ribs. He is married to his wife named Kelli Schutz, the 2005 winner of the America’s Junior Miss competition. The beautiful couple exchanged their vows on July 14, 2007. He weighs 93 kg (206 lb). Brodie Croyle is a married man. “It is humbling to say the least,” Croyle said. [7] After the game, Chiefs head coach Herman Edwards announced that Croyle would miss the remainder of the 2008 season.[7]. [1] On July 14, 2007 Croyle married Kelli Schutz, the 2005 winner of the America's Junior Miss competition. “He came to my house as his regular, charming self [and] had my mother ready for me to commit to Florida State.

The ranch just started work on a new subdivision that is expected to be full of boys by the fall. [25][26] Croyle was the first quarterback drafted by Kansas City to start a game for the Chiefs since Todd Blackledge started a game in 1984. “My legacy here on earth, it’s going to write itself,” Croyle said. One night after a long day of work, Croyle sat down with his wife and began to discuss the tugging that had been placed on his heart to return to Rainbow City and continue the work that his father had begun so many years earlier. Soon after, Mike Shula, quarterback coach for the Miami Dolphins and former quarterback of the Crimson Tide, was named head coach at Alabama. Washington State head coach Mike Price was hired to replace Franchione in January 2003. Like many celebrities and famous people, Brodie keeps his personal and love life private. Brodie Croyle’s birth sign is Aquarius and he has a ruling planet of Uranus.

“But that was my family’s deal. Kelli Croyle Divorce Watch: DAY ONE I'm going to follow this story to the gates of HELL. Fast forward to today, and Croyle along with his wife and two sons, 9-year-old Sawyer and 6-year-old Luke, reside in Rainbow City. Former pro quarterback who was drafted in 2006 by the Kansas City Chiefs and played five seasons with the team, passing for 1,631 yards. Her response was not at all what he expected. [8], The son of John Croyle, a former defensive end for the University of Alabama, Croyle was born on February 6, 1983. “Getting to see how many amazing schools are out there and all the great people that are out there, but at the end of the day to make a long story short, on paper it probably made the least amount of sense for me to go to the University of Alabama. Croyle decided to attend Alabama and soon after committed to the Crimson Tide. Let’s take a look at Brodie Croyle past relationships, ex-girlfriends and previous hookups. The Most Shocking Moments From 'The Bachelor' Franchise. Though he saw little playing time in his rookie season in the NFL, Croyle shared the starting position with Damon Huard in 2007. Brodie Croyle is known for being a Football Player. [2] He completed 3-of-7 passes for 23 yards including two interceptions. Chukwuka Ubani is a passionate writer, he loves writing about people and he is a student of Computer Engineering. 8. [29] However, the Chiefs lost 13–10 with a Jets field goal in overtime. Prior to the injury, Croyle completed 11 out of 19 with no touchdowns or interceptions. Croyle started three games, completing 44-of-66 passes for 534 yards with six touchdowns. He played football at Westbrook Christian School in Alabama. Despite the knee injury, Croyle received interest from members the Southeastern Conference and the Atlantic Coast Conference, including Louisiana State and Florida State. On September 2, 2011, he was waived by the team. While deep down he desired to attend the school his father had attended so many years earlier, coaching struggles and the threat of possible probation for the Crimson Tide had him keeping his options open. Regarding her marital status, Schutz is a married woman. Croyle started his first home game at Arrowhead Stadium on November 25 against the Oakland Raiders, but injured his back in the 20–17 loss. This QB is a married man now. “She told me that she had been waiting for the announcement for five years,” Brodie said. [17] but poor play in the pre-season led to Huard being named the Chiefs' starting quarterback for the season opener against the Houston Texans. Brodie Croyle grew up with a sister named Reagan Croyle Phillips. We knew that sanctions were coming.

On January 8, 2012, he was signed by the Arizona Cardinals to replace quarterback Max Hall, who was waived. John Brodie Croyle (/krɔɪl/; born February 6, 1983)[1][2] is a former American football quarterback. His total 202 completions and 339 passing attempts rank as the second-best seasonal marks in school history. When discussing his future legacy, former Alabama quarterback Brodie Croyle doesn’t mince words.

After the Chiefs acquired quarterback Matt Cassel from the New England Patriots,[34][35] Croyle entered training camp competing against Tyler Thigpen for a roster spot as backup quarterback. “Those are two guys that I’ve always looked up to that I always said ‘Man they did it the right way.’ To have the board and their families out of anybody that they could have picked to say ‘Hey we want you to receive it first,' I am humbled beyond words and I couldn’t be more grateful to receive it.”. On April 29, 2006, he was drafted by the Kansas City Chiefs in the third round of the 2006 NFL Draft as the 85th overall selection and on July 28, he signed a four-year contract with them. They met in 2006 in Mobile, Alabama. After leaving the Chiefs as a free agent, Croyle signed with the Arizona Cardinals on August 23, 2011. However, a visit by former Alabama native and Florida State football coach Bobby Bowden steered him to Tuscaloosa. 20 Most Popular Footballers on Social Media, California Notice / Do Not Sell My Personal Information. DON'T MISS: Kelli Croyle More about Kelli Croyle, aka Kelli Schutz She went to Southern Methodist University in DallasAlso on Zimbio: 30 Hottest Athletes' Wives and Girlfriends Adriana Lima Sexy Victoria's Secret model Adriana Lima has been coy with men, vowing she'd remain a virgin until marriage. It was an option-style system. Which 'Emily In Paris' Character Are You? AL.com ran a story about Brodie and included a brief mention of his summer wedding plans. Well, he will be remembered as a football player, but also a lot more. After multiple recruiting visits by college coaches, Croyle had not yet reached his ultimate decision. Since coming to limelight as a Football quarterback, Croyle hasn’t been linked to any known controversy, rumors and legal issues. Croyle played for the University of Alabama College Football team from 2002 to 2005. [11] After the 2002 season, Alabama head coach Dennis Franchione resigned to take the same position at Texas A&M.